Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Nice song lol So true too

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Very sorry about this photomanip but I just had to do it when I saw that lemon!

On second thoughts maybe I shouldn't have put it in that place.. umm... oh dear... erm... anyone wanna give him mouth-to-... eh... never mind

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../lemontpot.jpg

I mean, serious:

Bye, A.

P.S. How was the date, MG?
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I'm not sure how thick men are
          Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Well yes blokes/guys/men/the male of the species can be pretty thick but if you don't normally go around asking him out then unless he is exceedingly thick then I think it's a date! Yea! Have fun. Not too much fun.

Now being a guy I think that it is only right that I stand up against what you are saying. its not true, yes we act think (Jack) but their are exceptions (Mckay!) And I know this is late, but when I got back from college and work all I could do was sleep!

Comment

^ I didn't mean any offence SGC, I'm just not very good on the dating scene and I'm not sure if its me who's bad or the guy, or both
            Originally posted by Arlessiar
            P.S. How was the date, MG?
            Date's next friday, when HP 6 is out.

sigpic

Comment

^ I didn't mean any offence SGC, I'm just not very good on the dating scene and I'm not sure if its me who's bad or the guy, or both

Thats all right then!

Comment

Ooops. Sorry. So, next Friday then.

Hmm, I know we already talked about this "where is everybody" thing, and of course I know that there are other things in life than this board, but it's really been very quiet here in the last two days.
                Is everybody just waiting for convention news? (I know I am ). The calm before the storm?

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by killer_tinkerbell
                  I think Adventure McKay is more fun to watch. He's out of his element has to improvise. When he's only Scientist McKay he just degrates everyone around him. But really it shouldn't one or the other it should be a balanced mix of the two.

I like Adventure McKay when he gets to have an adventure, not when he's the butt of every joke. McKay is funny, and his hypocondia (sp?), when in small doses, makes me love the guy even more; but in episodes like Runner where his only purpose is to be the comedic relief starts to get annoying. I mucn prefer the Adventure McKay in episodes like Aurora where he gets to be funny but still be smart and have a purpose.
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Hmm, I know we already talked about this "where is everybody" thing, and of course I know that there are other things in life than this board, but it's really been very quiet here in the last two days.
                    Looks like you make this comment whenever I'm away from the board. So you really do care!

Anway, in honor of the SciFi Atlantis Friday last night, a cap from each of the shows.

Trinity.

Instinct.

Conversion.

I love his expressive face.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! You win!!!

Ooops. Sorry. So, next Friday then.

Is everybody just waiting for convention news? (I know I am ). The calm before the storm?

Bye, A.
                      Ah, I was on a plane all day yesterday, flying back to Seattle. Now I'll be at a wedding all day today, and flying back to San Diego all day tomorrow.
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Trinity.

Rising.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

here's me! been busy past couple of days but have returned for some thunkage. Me likey the piccies watcher652 very nice

Comment

Hmm, I know we already talked about this "where is everybody" thing, Is everybody just waiting for convention news? (I know I am ). The calm before the storm?
                            Um, been busy with RL did lurk a little (see I don't always have to post! ) but I have two reports to review and summarise for the Boss and I have to write a performance review! Me? I don't think that will go well.

Mg love the photomanip, I am sure it wasn't intentional to place it just like that.

Love the caps watcher.

*grumbles* It really does look like Channel 7 here will not screen Season 2 until late 2006 (October or maybe November). I got a quasi conformation of the info I posted before. Why do I have to wait? Those Single UK volumes are looking very attractive now.

Comment

Hey... Anyone go to BOBW?? I'm searching desperately for photos and reports lol...

I can't believe David is IN AUSTRALIA right now.... okay, so I'm not exactly in the right state, but he is here, in OZ and I'M NOT AT THE CON!!!!!! ***smacks self***

What the hell was I thinking?!

**cries pitifully to sleep in the corner**
                              BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra
                                Hey... Anyone go to BOBW?? I'm searching desperately for photos and reports lol...

I can't believe David is IN AUSTRALIA right now.... okay, so I'm not exactly in the right state, but he is here, in OZ and I'M NOT AT THE CON!!!!!! ***smacks self***

What the hell was I thinking?!

**cries pitifully to sleep in the corner**
                                I saw one on the davidhewlett yahoogroup. You'd have to be a member to see the message I imagine but here it is for anyone who's interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X