Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    At the risk of sounding stupid , whos Adrien??
    Do you really visit this thread?

It's his Mole (was known as moley for a while). The one on the side of his face, the really cute one.

Comment

Now it has all become crystal clear!

Comment

Now it has all become crystal clear!
        Howdy!

You changed your siggie, SGC! Very nice - love the PJ.

CONGRATS ON THE 1906... uh, you must do a lot of posting, eh??? You should join our club (Rose, Arlessiar and me are members of the get a life club...!)

I should really be studying...

Anyway, some Rodney pics:

Flying in a straight line:

The dignity

Just love this one coz they look so adorable:

BTW, thanks for the green SGC - I tried to give you green earlier but it won't let me! Will try again later.

Ta,
        alex

Comment

Thanks Alex

Comment

Hi there girls and boys!

Sorry, I'm a little lazy today and there are so many new posts, I'll just make it short:

- nice pics everyone! Especially the Dignity/Adrian/Kiss/Lick show from Rose! I think you were right and Lick is the Left hand.
            - congrats on 300 posts, Alex!
            - congrats on 1900 posts, S.G.C
            - I miss my weekly "strange Rodney photo manip" --> where's MG?
            - David, have a wonderful time in Australia!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

MG we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im bored so....

Comment

Im bored so....

that is so freaking adorable... this is my first time on this thread... you guys are great!!!! i love Rodney
                  ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Welcome!!! beware many people in here are nuts!!! like me

Another!

Comment

instantly think of cartman seeing those. >_< hehe poor rodney.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                      http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

If you like that then you should love this! I have loads!!

Comment

Hi and welcome to this thread Lexa Jayde!

Rodney is happy that you're here! He loves all his fangirls!

Sometimes he doesn't believe that there are so many people thunking for him:

And sometimes he's a little shy and doesn't know what to say or do:

From time to time he's a little scared because sometimes he gets whisked away by a fangirl without warning:

But most of the time he just enjoys the attention and love:

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                            I can't believe it's been only 5 months since I became an SGA fan! Just going OT for a sec, when I was at that FSF con, there was this girl who asked Torri, "Did you know that Weir raises her eyebrow 52 times in Rising?" and I remember thinking, wow, someone actually made the effort to count! Even Torri was surprised.
                            Did she raise her eyebrow?

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2601/sleep6hr.jpg
                            Insert Food Here!!! lol

Teehee! Anyone willing to give him mouth-to-mouth line up behind me
                            Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            - I miss my weekly "strange Rodney photo manip" --> where's MG?
                            I've been stuffed with homework, I should really stop leaving it till last minute

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              Teehee! Anyone willing to give him mouth-to-mouth line up behind me
                              *jumps in line immediately*

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              that is so freaking adorable... this is my first time on this thread... you guys are great!!!! i love Rodney
                              Welcome to the thread!!!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I made a slew of Rodney icons for LJ! Check them out at my journal! (Siege 3, Trinity, and Condemned caps used, but nothing too spoilery)

Rodney's such a great character for making icons. Thunkable and whumpable and oh so funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X