• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrrrms!! *squeeeeeee!*
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

And I couldn't leave this string of Boa caps without my favorite one...

which looks so much like this one from The Defiant One.

Love the little tummy showing in the Boa cap!

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        First, let me say this: Congrats, Rose, on over
        *** 2000 *** posts! Whew! Cool!
        Yes it is cool to have no life. Would you stop pointing it out to people!

Yay, I think I convinced my parents to give me the SGA boxset as a Christmas present!
        You think? Yea!

Alex great caps and thanks for the info can't wait to see this on the DVD apparently it is on the R4 one so *happy*

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Alex great caps and thanks for the info can't wait to see this on the DVD apparently it is on the R4 one so *happy*
          Are those caps from Behind the Stargate: Secrets Revealed?

Comment

Oh, I forgot about these for the Lab Coat lovers.

Last edited by watcher652; 07 November 2005, 01:39 AM.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

And some very concerned looks...

All this concern is about Betty. That's the name of the boa, not the female researcher.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                Are those caps from Behind the Stargate: Secrets Revealed?
                Um, yes that's right isn't it Alex? Darm my memory is so bad she did say a while back when I asked *or was that in a PM* I have no idea.

As far as I know they are or are they from the S8 SG-1 Boxset? Oh now I am confused.

No I am sure the ones with Carson and David and the ones about the Wraith are on the R4 DVD. The Lollypop ones I think are from the S8 SG-1 Boxset. O.K is that as clear as mud. Good.

watcher I need to snurch those labcoat ones grrrll. *Drools* Oh yeah I am getting this film. *and pausing it alot!*

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                  When Watcher mentioned the David Nykl and snorkelling bit, I laughed and pictured David in a wetsuit.
                  And here he is in a wet suit in Boa.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                    And here he is in a wet suit in Boa.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2856b70x60.jpg
                    Oh that is most excellent watcher! Um, so is this women his Lurve interest and why is she so blonde?

Comment

Bloody hell! 4 pages! Took me over an hour to catch up with you guys! Talk about excessive posting!

ROSE- Congrats on 2000 posts! Interested in joining the 'We need a life' club?

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Making siggys is tiring...and i just realized, i don't have any McKay siggys that *i* have made...fellow thunkers, give me some sig themes
                      McKay dressed as a bunny? McKay riding in a kanagaroos pouch? McKay trying to eat a watermelon while balancing a fish on his head and trying to ride a pink elephant jumping on a pogostick made out of cheese at the same time?
                      Just some ideas

Oh A, do you normally spell Mom with an 'o'? I am just curious because I thought I remembered you said you used English, English as opposed to American.
                      I spell and pronounce it as both mom and mum, I watch too much American tv I've started pronouncing Zed as Zee.

Oh Alex I read your post in the Con section. Please don't stress over David at the con, just have lots of fun and ignore the fact you really like him.
                      How does one do that? If I was Alex I'd be in hysterics! I laugh when I'm nervous I also smile a lot, I'd be so embarassed if I was near David, my face would go bright red!
                      Anyway, goodluck at the con Alex, hope I haven't made you too nervous

Yay, I think I convinced my parents to give me the SGA boxset as a christmas present!
                      Nice one! I wonder if I could use that same method to make Jason get an internet connection. Honestly, I dunno how he survives without one!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

First, let me say this:

Congrats, Rose, on over

*** 2000 ***

posts! Whew! Cool!

So, Alex, the con is only a few days away now! You greet David from us? Hug him? Kiss him? Fall around his neck? Heck, just tie him up and drag him here!

Bye, A.
                        Hey all,

Me again,

Rose, congrats - I didn't even notice the 2000 till A pointed it out and yes, you should get a life! (actually I should the same thing for myself! )

Arlessiar, yes I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to write down all your names and show it to him and say these are all your fan girls (including the ones from his website) who want to give you a hug. Unfortunately for you, I'm that vehicle! I think I'm gonna ask for a big hug and pay him out a little coz Torri told a couple of us to pick on him

Watcher and UnkonwnTerra, that was one of my favourite lines for Lost Boys.

I love it
                        Spoiler:
                        when he explodes in anger over what Ford did. I personally thought it was one of the best lines in the epi, next to the drug addict comment. Personally I thought it was about high time someone exploded over what Ford did.

Anyhow, here are some Rodney caps from the Siege 3:

They must've filmed some bits later coz his hair is shorter in this scene!

Oh yes, that Lollipop scene is not from the SG1 S8 box set but I think fromt he SGA S1 box set. I have the SG1 S8 box set and it's definitely not in them.

Here's another Rodney with a half smile:

Take care,
                        Alex

Comment

The Lollypop ones I think are from the S8 SG-1 Boxset. O.K is that as clear as mud. Good.
                          Ahhhh, just the only box set I DON'T have.

EDIT: OK, the only TWO box sets I don't have, although SGA S1 is not out yet here.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            ROSE- Congrats on 2000 posts! Interested in joining the 'We need a life' club?
                            "Life don't talk to me about life" !
                            I spell and pronounce it as both mom and mum, I watch too much American tv I've started pronouncing Zed as Zee.
                            Well bloody stop it! It is mum, it is Zed. Let Rodney be your guide.

Nice one! I wonder if I could use that same method to make Jason get an internet connection. Honestly, I dunno how he survives without one!
                            Is this the Jason? How's that going, I read your blog/LJ thingy the other day did you ask?

Oh and can I say that was a fabulous thing your family did, I have also donated to the appeal it is such a tragedy and add to that the media almost totally ignoring it. *sorry it PMO*

Comment

You think?
                              Well, I talked about how great and wonderful this boxset is very loudly but I only whispered when I told them the price, so maybe I shouldn't say that I'll get it definitely. Let's say 90%

MG, Rose, Alex - I think we are all active members of the "Get a life club" ! Oh yes, I so need a life. Preferably one with Rodney.

watcher - oh, all these wonderful Boa pics, and a lab coat! I'll green ya as soon as I can!
                              Rose - thanks so much for the "happy green"!!!
                              Alex - Now I'm confused. I already knew these lollipop scenes long before the SGA S1 box set was published, but I can't remember where I saw that. Maybe a very short part of this was in one of the lowdowns??
                              MG - yeah, the last day was strange, so many posts one can hardly catch up! But kinda cool, too.
                              (Oh, you see, I'm infected with this AE things like 'kinda' and 'wanna' and MOM! )

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                                Ahhhh, just the only box set I DON'T have.

EDIT: OK, the only TWO box sets I don't have, although SGA S1 is not out yet here.
                                Yes but it is only about 9 days away!

O.K Alex but how many names is that? You should demand a hug/kiss/dance for each of us individually he doesn't need to talk to anyone else we are the only ones that count. Wow if I was you I don't think I could sit still till Friday.

Arlessiar, I think you are right it was on the Low downs.

Alright my turn to say goodnight, no really it is 10.30 but it feels like 1.30.

Comment

Working...
                                X