No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude! i am telling you it should be shep in spock's body, he's got the elf/vulcan ears
    sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO! I love it! It's so true...
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

McAlex - thanks for all these wonderful pics! Wow, so many of them, that's the absolute eyelashes overdose! And even another whump pic! *thunk*
        You rock, girl!!!
        Would you mind if I used some of these pics for icons? Party inspired me when she posted her icons here for the first time, and since then I'm working on my very first icons (although I don't even have a LJ), and some of your pics are just meant to be icons!
        Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
        I'm going to be posting this in the Phun with Photoshop thingie, but I think you guys would enjoy it too.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...rockMcShep.gif
        This is so funny! Perfect! You could also post that on the McKay/Sheppard friendship thread.
        Would like to give you green, but, ya know...
        I also like your icons, and as I said above, you inspired me to make my very first own icons. I just noticed that I used the same pic you used in this icon:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...Icons/glee.gif Is that alright?

Ah, I see the clones are going round again. Great, maybe I can keep Real!Rodney a little longer then!

See, he's happy!
        Oh, I love it when he looks so content!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well I knew it wouldn't be long before someone played the Clone card!
          Well I have always had this Clone. So hands off.

He's so small and cute.

Oh and I will never part with this one.

Ooh pure Snark.

And this one goes without saying.

Hmm, Dignity.

My new sig..It's not too spoilery is it? He could be hiding in any episode. Um, that's a rhetorical question.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            : Hmm, Dignity.

My new sig..It's not too spoilery is it? He could be hiding in any episode. Um, that's a rhetorical question.

Your sig...perfectly priceless...perfectly McKay. Love it!!!

Comment

My new sig..It's not too spoilery is it?
              Like that sig! 'Coward - anyday', that fits! I knew there was a connection between Doctor Who and McKay!

So, Rose, since you're online - I was planning on keeping Rodney a little longer, everyone seemed to be content with the clones, but I promised to give him back to you today, so if you want to you can have him. MG isn't here yet, so it might be safe to send him back to you now. What do you think?

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Like that sig! 'Coward - anyday', that fits! I knew there was a connection between Doctor Who and McKay!

So, Rose, since you're online - I was planning on keeping Rodney a little longer, everyone seemed to be content with the clones, but I promised to give him back to you today, so if you want to you can have him. MG isn't here yet, so it might be safe to send him back to you now. What do you think?

Bye, A.
                I think I haven't got the energy to deal with Mg when she does come back, set him free!!! Let him run wild into the Labs

*If you love them set them free* Off you go Rodney run, no really run Mg will be back soon! RUN!

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                  I'm going to be posting this in the Phun with Photoshop thingie, but I think you guys would enjoy it too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...rockMcShep.gif
                  Oh I love this, but I do agree with the others who said maybe the other way around. I guess as a Star Trek/SGA AU we could have Rodney as Kirk and John as Spock. John does have the ears for it, Aw poor John.

Comment

Party- Love photoshopped image lol I'd give you green but I gotta spread first
                    Rose- Love the new sig, it's soo McKay

I think I haven't got the energy to deal with Mg when she does come back, set him free!!! Let him run wild into the Labs

*If you love them set them free* Off you go Rodney run, no really run Mg will be back soon! RUN!
                    Damn right she will! And what do you know? He walked right into my trap!

muahahaha!! *takes struggling Rodney into the bedroom*

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I think I haven't got the energy to deal with Mg when she does come back, set him free!!! Let him run wild into the Labs *If you love them set them free* Off you go Rodney run, no really run Mg will be back soon! RUN!
                      OK, will do that. Come on Rodney, time to go. You've had a full day of rest and much TLC, and it was really lovely to have you here with me! *is still wallowing in memories of last night*
                      But it seems now you're on your own again.

"Ok, I've packed. Now - Atlantis is where from here exactly? In which direction do I have to go?"

"There? You sure? Alright. Bye!"

Bye Rodney, and watch out, MG is everywhere, she's tricky!

Bye, A.
                      Last edited by Arlessiar; 26 October 2005, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Oh no, too late. She has him. Rodney, do you ever watch where you're going???

MG, you post too fast!

Be nice to him!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                          I never really saw much of SG1 but I watched some after I started watching SGA - and noticed the abundance of hair and the skininess.

Personally I like him the way he is now! I hope I don't get blasted to smitherins for saying this by certain unnamed people - so let me clarify that I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with him in general just that he ages very well and I like him now more than ever!

When asked where he would be in a couple of years, I believe DH has often joked, "Bald and hopefully still at SGA or Dr Who" or something alone those lines.
                          Are you sure about that?

sigpic

Comment

MG, you post too fast!

Be nice to him!

Bye, A.
                            I will Poor woobie's getting some rest, he's got a looong day ahead of him

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              Party- Love photoshopped image lol I'd give you green but I gotta spread first
                              Rose- Love the new sig, it's soo McKay

Damn right she will! And what do you know? He walked right into my trap!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...TreeRodney.jpg

muahahaha!! *takes struggling Rodney into the bedroom*
                              Or did he, I still have him and boy is he grateful.

Oh Drwho'srose, I am going to make you the happiest women on Earth and Atlantis, well me and my dignity *it's this big you know*

Oh Rodney I know.

Comment

MG, you post too fast!

Be nice to him!
                                Don't worry no matter what she has to say I have the real Rodney and he is very safe. I put him somewhere she will never think of looking. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X