• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy: Nice to see you're back
    Arlessiar: Love the flowers

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Well welcome back.

And since Mg isn't here at the moment I think it is O.K to post food pics.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/1a1aa0cd.jpg
    You can post as many food pics as you like, I'm not fasting for the next 7 days due to womens problems. Food here I come!!!

(love the avatar Rose! )

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Good to hear, the more food pics the better

Comment

I tell ya, I never get tired of the Shep and McKay butt shot. Yummy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
          So you're trying to imagine what Rodney looked like as a kid? And drawing it? Wow, you have all my admiration! I hope you'll post the result here!
          Maybe I'll post it, but please don't expect too much!

S.G.C - nice pics! Sleeping!David from Nothing is too cute! Funny, he seems to have less hair in this pic than in newer pics from SGA!

Mckay'sgirl - Thanks for the green.
          And I think it's really funny what you did to Snape! Can't wait to see what PM says about that when she drops by again - which could take some time, she's busy with Rodney after all!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

lol! rofl! that's great MG thanks rofl!

and like i said, you will rodney back on saturday (American time)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              Do you mean this pic, Bloodthirststeve (hehe, I love your username but it's very long - would you mind if I called you blood or steve?)

The quality is not that good but I could probably do a better one now that I have S8 on DVD.

Rose, you wanted something less sombre and red-eyed - here it is. I was thinking about that epi and I wonder if he was more red-eyed because it was filmed wet (chlorine reaction???)...

Arlessiar, yes it was the superman quote - wow you sure know your SGA scenes!

My fave 2 line of all time were from Lost Boys, first when he called Ford
              Spoiler:
              A little punk
              and when he
              Spoiler:
              apologised to Sheppard and said he was a drug addict

PM, is it your b'day yet? It's Friday already here?

I hope you go out and have a great big bash!

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PM!

Here you can take this guy to bed tonight...

Take care,
              Alex
              yeah, that's it, thank you very much! David is really mister fantastic i found you can call me the way you want, i don't mind! may be more Blood than Steve because Steve is the name of my dangerous lover ...

wouw, oh my god, long haired david!!!! so smart!

and, if i have well understood, Happ Birthday Potion Mistress!! (hmmm, i love severus too. all ong haired men it seem )

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                You can post as many food pics as you like, I'm not fasting for the next 7 days due to womens problems. Food here I come!!!
                Oh, you're able to eat on these special days? Normally all I want to eat then is ibuprofen...

Originally posted by bloodthirsteve
                wouw, oh my god, long haired david!!!! so smart!
                Yes, I also love a long haired David, it suits him! But then again - I do also like the short hairstyle, he can really wear his hair in many different styles and still look good.

Oh and sorry to be a pain , but sometimes it's better to change the [img] tags to simple [url] tags when you quote another post with pics so that the pics don't show up again but are still accessible. You know, the bandwidth thing.

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                  Greatest Harry Potter mystery solved: Severus Snape was Odo all along!
                  ROTF, MG!!

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Oh, you're able to eat on these special days? Normally all I want to eat then is ibuprofen...

Yes, I also love a long haired David, it suits him! But then again - I do also like the short hairstyle, he can really wear his hair in many different styles and still look good.

Oh and sorry to be a pain , but sometimes it's better to change the [img] tags to simple [url] tags when you quote another post with pics so that the pics don't show up again but are still accessible. You know, the bandwidth thing.

Bye, A.
                    Oh, i'm so sorry, i have a lot of things to learn i believe. can i flog myself this time? i'll be cautious on it too (wow, there is a lot of things to learn )
                    concerning long haired davis, i like him with the two hairstyle too, but in general i prefer long haired. but davis is special
                    thanks again for the advice

Comment

lol! I know what you mean, I have to take like 2 or 3 a day I nearly died in my class the other day cause I didn't take one in the morning
                      Bye, A.
                      He can also wear nothing and still look good if not better

*THUNK* That pic never grows old

sigpic

Comment

*loses train of thought while starring at rodney in bed*

oh guh! now that is nice to see on my bday
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          *loses train of thought while starring at rodney in bed*

oh guh! now that is nice to see on my bday
                          Finished partying already?! Or is it that you couldn't keep away from Rodney?

sigpic

Comment

of course i can't keep away from rodney...and i still have about 8 more hours until i have to give him back too
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Girls/Guys.

I slept in but it is Saturday here so it's all good. It is pouring out side my driveway looks like a pond.

PM still your birthday? Remember Rodney isn't a toy treat him with care. Oh and when you give him back make sure he has a weapon to defend himself!

Comment

Ha! I slept in until around noon. God, I love not having classes on Friday.

Rodney likes sleeping in too. Can you blame him?

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Working...
                                X