No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pics mcalex, that one has to be one of my fave LFP pics!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Wow, I'm slowly calming down here! I saw the letter from David and the oh-so-wonderfully-cute-and-exciting-and-lovely pics soon after I got up this morning - what I way to wake up! SQUEEE!
    He thanked me in his list! That's so great! He even got my (real) name right! *happy dance* I could not be any happier at the moment, it's impossible!
    Dumn question but what was the list about?

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

guh!

wonderful piccys this morning...a great way to start out the day
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        Dumn question but what was the list about?
        The list of names? In the list he just thanks everyone who wrote to him for his birthday. The folks of the DH website decided to give the inflatable Dalek to him as a birthday present and asked who would like to send his birthday greetings along with the present. I was just a DH fan for a very short time then and I've never written to an actor before in my whole life, but I decided to join in the fun and I'm glad I did!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

The list of names? In the list he just thanks everyone who wrote to him for his birthday. The folks of the DH website decided to give the inflatable Dalek to him as a birthday present and asked who would like to send his birthday greetings along with the present. I was just a DH fan for a very short time then and I've never written to an actor before in my whole life, but I decided to join in the fun and I'm glad I did!

Bye, A.
          Me too I was worried I got cloned again

sigpic

Comment

Arlessiar, I'd be squeeing my house down if I were in that list, lol. Just imagine that David typed you name with his gorgeous hands! (ahem. Too many pain meds, sorry again )

Originally posted by mcalex22
            BTW Aurore, uh hope you are ok from your accident... don't stop taking those meds!
            I'm very bruised and battered but still alive thanks to the seat belt (and an average driving speed)

Anyhow, here are some Rodney pics to cheer you up:
            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hildhood02.jpg
            I think I'd better refrain from saying what his expression on this pic makes me think about

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              Me too I was worried I got cloned again
              Did you write too? Or why might someone have cloned you?

Bye, A.

Comment

Bye, A.
                What a great idea! An inflatable Dalek is the ideal birthday gift. When is his b-day? I don't htink I saw it on IMDb. I guess for his next birthday you'll have to give him a police box?

Question: does anyone have any con reports from cons DH attended? I saw some great pics from a DH con, but didn't see the reports.

Thanks,

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

GW's got another RM banner-

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                    When is his b-day?
                    18th April. I never forget that because it's also the birthday of my grandmother.
                    Originally posted by bloodthirsteve
                    do you think that he'd like to be flog? no, i'm not a dangerous girl
                    Yeah, sure! No comment on the flog thing!
                    Originally posted by Mcalex22
                    As a big dog lover, I was really surprised and pleased to see David with (his???/a???) dog
                    I'm not sure, but didn't he mention a dog somewhere in an interview? Anyway, the pics of him and the dog are really cute!
                    Originally posted by Aurore
                    Arlessiar, I'd be squeeing my house down if I were in that list, lol. Just imagine that David typed you name with his gorgeous hands!
                    What makes you think I didn't squee like mad? Well, actually I didn't squee sooo much, but I bounced around a lot.
                    Originally posted by Aurore
                    Originally posted by mcalex22
                    BTW Aurore, uh hope you are ok from your accident... don't stop taking those meds!
                    I'm very bruised and battered but still alive thanks to the seat belt (and an average driving speed)
                    A car accident? Oh no! I'm glad nothing too bad happened and that you're still here with us! Get well soon!

Should I send for a very special doc to care for you?
                    Here he is, trying to cheer you up with a grin!

Bye, A.

Comment

MG, quick question when you get back on GW, can i have rodney now...it is almost my bday (2 days)
                      sigpic

Comment

Should I send for a very special doc to care for you?
                        Ahem. I'd ask if a certain Scottish physician is avalaible but since it's a McKay thunk thread... (and it wouldn't be good for my heart rate anyway)

Here he is, trying to cheer you up with a grin!
                        http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../SweetGrin.jpg
                        It always works! Like how you named the pic

Aurore

Comment

we need more piccys

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            MG, quick question when you get back on GW, can i have rodney now...it is almost my bday (2 days)
                            No It's not your birthday yet Besides I've got a better prezzy for you and I need Rodney's company to stop myself from setting fire to it

sigpic

Comment

oh-no, i am scared now....j/k...okay okay i will take rodney on friday then...and don't worry, you will get him back saturday
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Arlessiar, DH's B-day is close to mine, I won't forget now lol.

Good to know David is a dog person, anyone have pics of him with his dog? I've seen one of Joe Flanigan and his dog (very cute).

Thanks,

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X