Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's one from Joe's Wedding.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22

I was just gonna say I saw an interview with Joe Flanigan at the Burbank Con (I think that was the con) and he mentioned that David Hewlett makes him laugh so hard on set that his stomach hurts. And sometimes he does it just before they have to do a serious scene.
      Aw, it always makes me so happy inside when I hear about how the cast loves him so much!

I love his expression in this pic

I wonder if McKay makes whoopie with his socks on?
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

From Traders.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

SG1 Redemptions (part 2 if you're picky).

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            well, all you fangirls/thunkers, i am heading off to bed...if Rose comes around tell her i want Rodney real soon for my bday is in 4 days

g'nite all...cya alls tonite
            Talk to Mg she took him off me!! Don't have him anymore!

Comment

From Underground.

My kind of guy:

Comment

From The Brotherhood.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Letters from Pegasus.

My kind of guy:

Comment

The Gift. Three for the price of one!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Another post from me (I'll be beefing up my posts to reach 200 - Ok I know it's no where near first prime or super warrior whatever, but hey, it's something...)

Purpleyin - very interesting vid - can't say I've seen that style around. I haven't actually heard the music before even if I do know of Baz.
                      Only ten to go for you.

I'm kind curious what style you mean for the vid....

But yeah, the song was a massive hit inthe UK whenever it was it came out (hazarding a guess of 1997 considering the opening lines) but I'm starting to get the impression it wasn't anywhere else. My German housemate hadn't heard of it and so many Americans and Australians I know didn't seem to have heard it either. Had anyone who's not from the UK heard it before?

Any back to thunking, anyone got pouty shots. There's a great one from Childhood's End I love but don't have.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm back after a weekend where I actually went outside and had ten hours of sleep last night because I went to bed very early - hasn't happened in months!

Interesting talk about Rodney's pronounciation - I reckon it was the Cadman characterisation, but what do I know???
                        Wow, I envy you native speakers. It's difficult to hear such things for me. I got used to watching movies or TV shows in English now, but sometimes it's still difficult to understand everything. But it's very hard and sometimes impossible to hear only slightly different accents or pronounciations.
                        I was just gonna say I saw an interview with Joe Flanigan at the Burbank Con (I think that was the con) and he mentioned that David Hewlett makes him laugh so hard on set that his stomach hurts. And sometimes he does it just before they have to do a serious scene.
                        It always makes me smile to hear that they all go along so well on the set and that David can be such a clown sometimes!

Watcher652 - pic spam again? Wonderful!
                        Love that profile pic from Nothing, it's adorable!

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        My German housemate hadn't heard of it and so many Americans and Australians I know didn't seem to have heard it either.
                        I know Baz Luhrmann, but I've also never heard of that song before.

Bye, A.
                        Last edited by Arlessiar; 17 October 2005, 06:30 AM.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          Wow, I envy you native speakers. It's difficult to hear such things for me. I got used to watching movies or TV shows in English now, but sometimes it's still difficult to understand everything. But it's very hard and sometimes impossible to hear only slightly different accents or pronouncations.
                          It doesn't make much of a difference if you're a native speaker, I don't notice the slightly different accents either. I only notice when you guys point it out on the forum.

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            It doesn't make much of a difference if you're a native speaker, I don't notice the slightly different accents either. I only notice when you guys point it out on the forum.
                            Yeah, I know I'm sometimes good for Uk accents but even speaking English I don't really have much clue on American and Canadian accents, sometimes I'll know it's an accent from some other region but not which... and i'm not very good at distinguishing between Us and Canadian ones generally, which embarasses me.

Comment

I got bored so I drew out Rodney's bedroom

I wanted to add a Vending machine but I ran outta space

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                I got bored so I drew out Rodney's bedroom
                                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ay/bedroom.jpg
                                LMAO! Great idea and a funny design!
                                Ehh, and who is thinking more about food, Rodney or you?

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X