X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool pics. Mmmmm Rodney

Comment

Originally posted by Smushybird

That may be me. How old did you say you were?
      I'll be 43 in December.
      I guess that makes me into younger men. (Though I think James Spader and Kevin Kline are still hot and they're older than me)
      I'm away from my computer for a few days and see how much I miss; all these wonderful pics. I'm not sure, but I may be the oldest here. I'll be 51 (egads!!!! how did THAT happen) next week. I may be "up there", but I still appreciate good looking men, so matter what their ages are. And believe me, I appreciate DH immensely. He's just so darn cute I can't help myself. I can't wait until Nov. 15 for the DVD to come out. I intend to indulge in a late birthday present.
      Thanks everyone for all the pictures. Pictures of Rodney decorate my desktop at work. My co-workers think that I'm somewhat crazy in my obsession with Rodney; but then their used to my obsession by now.

Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        I was a "Flying doctors" and a "Lord of the rings" fan I also read a lot about Australia and NZ. And my uncle lived in Australia for some time, so this land is also somehow a part of my family life.
        Isn't Princess Mary of Denmark from Tasmania? I really adore her.
        Flying Doctors!!!! Yes Mary is from Tasmania. I'm a republican so...
        Originally posted by Gornengirl
        I'm away from my computer for a few days and see how much I miss; all these wonderful pics. I'm not sure, but I may be the oldest here. I'll be 51 (egads!!!! how did THAT happen) next week. I may be "up there", but I still appreciate good looking men, so matter what their ages are. And believe me, I appreciate DH immensely. He's just so darn cute I can't help myself. I can't wait until Nov. 15 for the DVD to come out. I intend to indulge in a late birthday present.
        Thanks everyone for all the pictures. Pictures of Rodney decorate my desktop at work. My co-workers think that I'm somewhat crazy in my obsession with Rodney; but then their used to my obsession by now.

Nancy
        Hi, I feel so young. Oh yes we all appreciate good looking men and DH is that.

Nice pics gals.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds
          I love that pic!

Here is a little gift from me to you:

This is my favourite - love his eyes and of course, that ever cute nose.

Welcome Explorerwinds!

Hey Nancy, welcome to the thread.

Here's some Rodney pics:

Ah smiling Rodney...

Thunk,
          Alex

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

mmmmmmm...Rodney...i love a smiling Rodney

hehehe, i showed my bf the gateworld forum tonite and told him that this is the place i go when i am bored or have nothing else to do...and he told me that he may have to check it out...thank goodness i didn't tell him who i was...but i am sure he will figure that out
              sigpic

Comment

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/9642/32xz.jpg
                If I had Photoshop, I would put a cow in place of the DHD

The Rodney vid was fantastic because it had lots of footage from the second season. I. can't. wait. I've begun to (finally!) watch DS9 but it doesn't quite cut it for me (though it's my fav ST series so far).

Aurore

Comment

great piccy Aurore

*thunks*

Hmmm, maybe MG can PS the DHD into a cow
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    great piccy Aurore
                    Well thanks, but I wasn't the first one to post that pic

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ecialThunk.jpg
                    LOVE the banner you made, Arlessiar. At least, I think it could be the banner of this thread

Aurore (waaah, I've watched the whole first season of DS9 and I can't order the next season till next month. Well, how about another viewing of SGA season 1? I kinda miss Rodney in DS9 anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                      Well thanks, but I wasn't the first one to post that pic

LOVE the banner you made, Arlessiar. At least, I think it could be the banner of this thread
                      Maybe it's better if you post the URL's of the pics you don't host yourself but just quote in quote tags, so that people can see who made or posted them first.

And thanks a lot, glad that you liked the pic so much!

Bye, A., also a big DS9 fan
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Sshhhh! I think all the fangals are asleep.

WAKE-UP!!!!!!

Good Morning. Hmm, I may have to leave in a minute how sad.

Comment

i am awake...i have been awake since 6:30am (US-Mountain time) So, ya can't tell me to wake up
                          sigpic

Comment

Tonight is a night to remember....tonight, I go to bed before 1:00 in the morning. I made a promise to myself which I shall not break...

All that aside, here's McKay hand pr0n:

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

bed...what's that

oh yea, that's something you sleep in with mckay
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                What? You have never heard of The Cars!?! O.K now I do feel old. Hmm, never heard Drive or Shake it up? O.K they are not really my "cup of tea" but wow never heard of The Cars.
                                Originally posted by smushybird
                                If you want to feel especially old, go visit a site I visited recently, where it was explained to the CD-generation (or maybe it would be the ipod generation now) exactly what record albums are.
                                Now that was depressing.
                                Guess what my copy of Heartbeat City is on?
                                Last edited by Wordsmit2; 12 October 2005, 12:01 AM.
                                Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Working...
                                X