Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    O.K this is not great quality but I wanted to post this when I first saw it but I thought it might be too spoilery but then I remembered he wore something similar before so anyway! One lame joke to another. After DH mentioned he liked the Bionic man in an interview.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/6million.jpg

"We can rebuild him" "We have the technology" "Rodney McKay the 6 Million Dollar Man"

*Sorry*
    We need a thread for lame jokes

btw, since the SG crew have stopped filming doesn't that give DH more time to vist GW? Eep! Better go delete all me posts

DH, if you're reading this- Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves*
    Did I mention lack of food makes me loppy?

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hello David Um is it early or late in WS?

Hehe I got my bf to set up the DVD player he is trying to access the features but he is as useless as me. Back in a minute...oh it said to go to the menu to access the special feature but I think I have a dud. Nothing is happening.

Oh no we have the commentary and yes it is David. Now I will see if we can get the other stuff. *how exciting* Not to my bf.

Comment

Hey all,

Thanks for the welcome. Wow, I was not on the Internet too long ago and already, so many messages. How will I ever keep up?

Who's going to the Sydney convention in November? Unfortunately I have exams at the time but I would have gone all the way to Sydeny to see....meet (so wishful) DH. Stupid exams!! ARGHHH!!!!!! *whimpers* please take pics *whimpers*

*cries*

Comment

Hehe I got my bf to set up the DVD player he is trying to access the features.....Now I will see if we can get the other stuff. *how exciting* Not to my bf.
          I think my bf gets a bit jealous of DH. He says to me "You would go for a 40 year old man?!?!" to which I always reply "He's not 40 yet, dear."
          Last edited by unknownterra; 05 October 2005, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Well we got the commentary and the deleted scences but we can't access anything else. I might do a search and see if it had any EE on the R4 release they might be hidden or they may not even excist.

But first.

Rodney to Carson "I swear it is this big"!

Comment

Looks like he's saying. "I swear to you the fish was THIS big!" And on that note why do people always think of fish when they see photos like that? I hate fish! Oh, that reminds me......

Apologies for the blurriness. I lost the big one sometime during my hard drive transition phase. Also, time to get Photoshop I think.

Comment

Hehe I got my bf to set up the DVD player he is trying to access the features but he is as useless as me. Back in a minute...oh it said to go to the menu to access the special feature but I think I have a dud. Nothing is happening.
                Oh no we have the commentary and yes it is David. Now I will see if we can get the other stuff. *how exciting* Not to my bf.
                I smiled a lot when I read this! Too funny your live report!
                Congrats, at least you can also enjoy the commentary now! Hope you'll get to see the rest, too.
                And I can really imagine the face of your bf - my bf was not nearly half as excited as I was when I told him about the commentary! But at least he said something like "nice, have fun" (through clenched teeth )!

Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
                btw, since the SG crew have stopped filming doesn't that give DH more time to vist GW? Eep! Better go delete all me posts
                Oh yes, maybe he has time now to visit the thread (although I think he will go on a looong vacation first!). But I'd never manage to delete all my crazy posts, so I better try to reassure him! -->

Hi David! Don't get nervous, we really aren't that crazy!

He's a tough guy, I think he could deal with us!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Gate Trippin'

I think the first chin is Rodney's. The mole is a giveaway.

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/54984052.jpg
                    Just one word: ROCKETT!
                    *g* Nice, especially the first one! Do you know the Rockett already? I think you might like it!
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16516

Bye, A.

Comment

Well we got the commentary and the deleted scences but we can't access anything else. I might do a search and see if it had any EE on the R4 release they might be hidden or they may not even excist.

But first.

Hey Rose,

I have the Cube DVD too (the Black cover). And even though it says it has cast interviews on the cover, there are none! The commentary is by Vincenzo and I think, David. Actually I can't really recognise his voice. It probably sounds different because when he speaks as McKay, it's always filled with tension!

I actually had a mixed reaction to Cube. I thought it was ok (don't shoot me!) but I didn't really get it. On the other hand, I don't think I've seen any of David's other movies!

Has anyone seen the sneak peak for Grace under pressure? I read on another website that they showed it in the SGA/SG1 reruns recently...

Well, more Rodney pictures:

Also,

Welcome to the thread, unknownterra!

Take care everyone...

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                        Looks like he's saying. "I swear to you the fish was THIS big!" And on that note why do people always think of fish when they see photos like that? I hate fish! Oh, that reminds me......
                        Don't think Rodney was thinking fish.
                        http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/hurtyou.JPG

Apologies for the blurriness. I lost the big one sometime during my hard drive transition phase. Also, time to get Photoshop I think.
                        Oh you should visit the Rockett thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16516

Be afraid be very afraid.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        I smiled a lot when I read this! Too funny your live report!
                        Congrats, at least you can also enjoy the commentary now! Hope you'll get to see the rest, too.
                        And I can really imagine the face of your bf - my bf was not nearly half as excited as I was when I told him about the commentary! But at least he said something like "nice, have fun" (through clenched teeth )!
                        Oh he doesn't mind I think he knows he benefits!

Well the only EE I could find on line is to do with the trailers. Apparently if you right click on something you get extra trailers. I think the interviews are the commentary, not sure. Well at least I can listen to DH and he laughs.

Comment

Wow, I was not on the Internet too long ago and already, so many messages. How will I ever keep up?
                          I'm asking that myself every morning! Somehow I manage - yet.
                          And if someone had told me before that I would have over 600 posts in only three months...

Originally posted by Mcalex22
                          Has anyone seen the sneak peak for Grace under pressure? I read on another website that they showed it in the SGA/SG1 reruns recently...
                          I read about it this morning. Want to see it too!!!

Bye, A.
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 06 October 2005, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Oh you should visit the Rockett thread.
                            I see we're thinking alike!

Lovely!!! Did I already say that I love his eyes?

Bye, A.

Comment

Another post from me, just asking a general question:

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE BOBW CON IN NOVEMBER IN SYDNEY??? I'm going solo, so that's why I'm asking.

Been meaning to post this question but what with running around like a headless chook for the past couple of weeks and getting RL in order....

Arlessiar, yes I know... his eyes are soooo gorgeous....

Unknownterra, I also have an exam just before the BOBW con but after they moved it from Canberra to Sydney, I decided that I had to go! I just have to study extra hard to make up for it now! I'm meeting up with another Hewlett fan who is flying all the way from Melbourne to Sydney just to go to the con! I'm too shy to approach David or the others alone!

Take care all,
                              Alex

PS - since this is a thunking thread, here is more Rodney:

Comment

Working...
                              X