Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    *doesn't fall for Rose's innocent look* So that's what it's called in Australia?

Ha, what a great day this was! I own "Cube" now! And I would never ever have thought that I would get it from - my father! I'm visiting my parents right now, and we went shopping today. We wanted to buy a new computer game and strolled through the store when I saw the stack of Cube DVD's! Believe me, I threw my age out of the window so to speak and went "Awwwwww!" like a little child. It didn't really matter that some people were looking at me as if I was nuts (oh what is DH doing to me???). I had forgotten my purse in the car, so I just stood there with the DVD in my hand. My Dad remembered the movie and asked me why I needed to have it so badly, and I said "because it's a really good movie and - because David is in it!". Believe me, at this point I actually FELT like a little child. But my father just smiled, he had chosen two other DVD's already and "Cube" wasn't that expensive, so he took the DVD and threw it to my mother who already held the other ones and said something like "why not". Long story short - I'm really a happy camper right now! Finally I can watch that movie in English!!!

Bye, A.
    If you enjoy the Cube movie then you should watch Cube Zero too, the Cube movies make more sense after watching that and it's also a lot more gory too

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
      This one gave me heart palpitations! Lashes, stubble, cute nose, kissable lips... Are you trying to kill me? (death by Rodney cuteness, what a way to go )
      OMGosh! Yes! And ears...he has the cutest ears. So sweet and rosy

Wow, you guys were busy while I was gone....not sure I will ever catch up! And MG, this may get me smacked for ignorance, but who is your avatar?

Missed you guys!!!
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Lots of new episodic pictures have come out and I didn't really notice it until now but NONE of them have McKay in them and only a few have Sheppard, most are just Teyla and Ronan. What's the deal?
        http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/season2ep.html

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
          Wow, you guys were busy while I was gone....not sure I will ever catch up!
          Missed you guys!!!
          Gate Trippin'! Glad to see you again! I missed you too!

WELCOME BACK!

Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
          If you enjoy the Cube movie then you should watch Cube Zero too, the Cube movies make more sense after watching that and it's also a lot more gory too
          But there's no David in it!!!
          *laughs* Well, when I enjoyed "Cube" for the first time I didn't even know who DH is, so I guess I can say that I would also like the movie even if he wasn't in it! But somehow I'm not so keen on the sequel. But, why not, maybe one day...
          Wow, I watched Cube four times in the last years, but I'm still very excited that I own it now so that I can finally watch it in English!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            Lots of new episodic pictures have come out and I didn't really notice it until now but NONE of them have McKay in them and only a few have Sheppard, most are just Teyla and Ronan. What's the deal?
            http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/season2ep.html
            I've noticed. But then, the pics on that site tend to be rather random, anyway. They may be high quality, but they're rarely of any interest to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
              And MG, this may get me smacked for ignorance, but who is your avatar?

Missed you guys!!!
              Missed you. Mg has Capt Jack from Dr Who in her sig. Yum.

CUBE is an interesting movie I am glad I saw it before I knew of David Hewlett because since then I haven't really been able to watch it without wanting to pause it.

I hate to think what will happen when I get my hands on the SGA boxset I am hoping the R4 version will have the DH commentaries, sometimes here they don't include all the commentaries. I hate region coding!

Wow I am still on a Serenity high.

Comment

Ooooh, nice side profile there Aurore
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone,

Here are some more HD caps of Rodney.

I'm not surprised that most people love his nose... Hmm, I've had a couple of comments about the slope of it.

He looked so sad in this episode.

Take care,
                  Alex

Comment

I don't mind his nose but it is the mouth and the eyes and of course that bit just behind his ear that does it for me. Oh hell it's all of him.
                    Must be *gutter time*

Comment

No good thunking weekend for me, don't have much time.
                      Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      I don't mind his nose but it is the mouth and the eyes and of course that bit just behind his ear that does it for me. Oh hell it's all of him.
                      I really love his wonderful blue eyes with the long lashes and his beautiful hands. But I tend to agree, Rose, in the end it's all of him I adore!

Hm, one could think I'm a fangirl with a crush!

McAlex, you know that you kill me with all these pics you post, right? I mean, I will starve because I can't get away from the computer, I keep sitting in front of it and stare at the monitor!

*drool*

*thunk*

Bye, A.

Comment

Hm, no-one else online?

Well, more Rodney for me then!

Rodney? You there? Ah, yes! Enough work for today!

*drags Rodney away for a nice picnic*

I love to make him happy!

Bye, A.

Comment

Gate Trippin'! Glad to see you again! I missed you too!

WELCOME BACK!

But there's no David in it!!!
                          The main of guy of Cube Zero is still pretty cute Just dont eat or drink anything while you watch it, the beginning is gross, I had to close my eyes lol

*laughs* Well, when I enjoyed "Cube" for the first time I didn't even know who DH is, so I guess I can say that I would also like the movie even if he wasn't in it! But somehow I'm not so keen on the sequel. But, why not, maybe one day...
                          Wow, I watched Cube four times in the last years, but I'm still very excited that I own it now so that I can finally watch it in English!

Bye, A.
                          I've seen Cube quite a few times too, mainly cause of my sister, she just loves it She's putting me off it!

Anyway, some Cube caps-

He's pointing!

sigpic

Comment

Love the caps Arlessiar I love Happy!Rodney

Happy!Rodney from Hide ans Seek-

*drool*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              Love the caps Arlessiar I love Happy!Rodney

Happy!Rodney from Hide and Seek-

*drool*
                              *Squee* What a nice pic to wake up to. He really does have a smilie face.

Comment

Hm, no-one else online?

Well, more Rodney for me then!

Rodney? You there? Ah, yes! Enough work for today

I love to make him happy!

Bye, A.
                                Ooh haven't seen this pic before. Nice.

Well I have to go to work! I feel so tired and a bit grumpy. Not a morning person at all!!!

Ah at least I can look at Happy Rodney. *Thunk*

Comment

Working...
                                X