No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, there's nothing like a happy Rodney. From Poisoning the Well.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Wow, the great picspam! Thanks for all the lovely RM/DH pics!
      Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Yeah, you did it! Eh, it was you who wanted to make an icon out of that Rodney pointing pic I posted months ago, wasn't it? Well, doesn't matter. Great icon anyway! Good job!
      Originally posted by McKay's girl
      You have no idea how lucky you are! My family cant stand Stargate
      Oh yes, I know how lucky I am! I'm very grateful for my folks.
      Well, my family cannot really understand why I'm able to freak out about things the way I do, how I can be THAT enthusiastic about an actor or a movie or a TV show, but at least they tolerate it, and sometimes they even are interested in some aspects of it. My Mum when I talk about DH, my Dad when I talk about GW, and my bf enjoys Stargate too, although he's not as crazy about it as I am! Well, I blame him, he watched Stargate while I was still lost in the LOTR fandom, and I watched a few eps with him. And then Atlantis started and I was hooked immediately! My Rodney love started soon after that!
      Now I'm totally crazy, and although my bf doesn't understand that, we can still enjoy watching SG together and we had lots of interesting discussions about it. It was wonderful yesterday watching the latest thre SGA eps together!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Wow, the great picspam! Thanks for all the lovely RM/DH pics!
        Yeah, you did it! Eh, it was you who wanted to make an icon out of that Rodney pointing pic I posted months ago, wasn't it? Well, doesn't matter. Great icon anyway! Good job!
        Well I got the icon base off Toaster so it'd probably have been here who wanted to. She kindly posted up a ton of McKay/Weir bases for icons and I happened to make one for my themes50 challenge with that one. Still, glad you like it. I need to make more icons with Rodney, with my own bases too...

Comment

great pic run there watcher
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            Well I got the icon base off Toaster so it'd probably have been her who wanted to.
            Yes, maybe it was her, don't remember, but it really doesn't matter, I just saw the icon and was like "Cool, she did it!", because suddenly I remembered that someone said he wanted to do such an icon. And I like yours!

Wow, I'm so excited right now, my best friend (we know each other since early childhood) just called me and told my that she's pregnant! I'm so happy for her, I could hug the world! And when I'm happy, I have to post pics!

Rodney's hands:

Rodney's profile:

Rodney smiling:

Bye, A.

Comment

Rodney's Boxers!

sigpic

Comment

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ar/Rodney1.jpg
                I had never noticed until seeing that pic that Rodney's hair was damp at the end of the ep. He's just out of the shower. Hmm, he must smell like shower gel and shampoo. Want.to.cuddle.
                *THUNK*
                Oops, didn't see that one coming
                Aurore

Comment

Rodney...shower...wetnes......oh the image that brings

uh-oh *THUNK*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    Rodney's Boxers!
                    Of course, they are essential for a fangirl's happiness!
                    (Hehe, I really need to start counting how often this pic appears on this thread!)

Oh and Aurore, please don't mention Wet!Rodney and showers and shampoo in one post, because that evokes images my mind really can't handle at this time of the day! The inevitable result is the same as what happened to PM just a few minutes ago! Oh no, it's too late already, I can feel it coming, oh no, oh no, I see teapots, I...

*thunk*

Bye, A., from the floor

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      Oh and Aurore, please don't mention Wet!Rodney and showers and shampoo in one post, because that evokes images my mind really can't handle at this time of the day!
                      I don't see what you mean. It's almost 11 PM here in France so it's a good time to have those visuals Hmm, Rodney in the shower

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                        I don't see what you mean. It's almost 11 PM here in France so it's a good time to have those visuals Hmm, Rodney in the shower
                        Yeah, we share the same time zone! It's also almost 11pm here where I live, but it's a bad time for such Rodney thoughts because I'm tired and my vivid imagination likes shower!Rodney and runs wild, but I'm not in bed yet! I'm still trying to repair something on my computer, so I need to focus, AND I'm not alone, my bf is also at home and still awake and believe me, it wouldn't be very good if he talked to me while I'm high on a RM trip!

Bye, A.

Comment

Oh my, mcalex22, those pictures of long-lashed Rodney are sooooo delicious! Two new favorites to add to a rapidly-growing collection! Enough to give a fangirl palpitations!

Comment

Hello. I'm back! LOVED Serenity so worth the money (lots of money ) I spent traveling to see it. Even my sister who hated Buffy loved it. I wanted to see it again but I really didn't have the time. I just hope later in the month my local Cinema finally gets a print.

Has something happened to the post page thingy? Upgrades again?

Yeah, Rodney is happy to see me.

And believe me I am happy to see him. *Drools*

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            Let him go? But look at him! He's all sad and miserable. He doesn't want to leave me! Can I have him for just a little longer? Pwetty pleeeaaase!!!
                            You can keep him until my birthday. Of course that is on Tuesday so you haven't got long!

Comment

dude! it is 11:34pm here, although it is still Friday here...i am sure it is Saturday in France already seeing as your post was earlier in the day there A
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Hello. I'm back! LOVED Serenity so worth the money
                                Hi Rose! Welcome back! Glad you had fun!
                                Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Has something happened to the post page thingy? Upgrades again?
                                Yes, a lot has happened. Look here, that explains everything:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18261

Originally posted by Potions Mistress
                                dude! it is 11:34pm here, although it is still Friday here...i am sure it is Saturday in France
                                Hehe, I always love this time zone talk! I just got up (on a very chilly and rainy Saturday morning, but with warm Rodney thoughts)!
                                Have to go offline soon, though.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X