Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Wait, I was a little inaccurate in my last post. That was a show of hand, not hands.

Here are hands.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ora0200871.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ora0202539.jpg

Oops, back to one hand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ora0205459.jpg

That console always reminds me of an organ keyboard.
    I love the middle pic ah, Rodney. Thanks watcher652
    Originally posted by McKay's girl
    I'm currently on break/recess, chemistry was a nightmare! We had to do an experiment, I really hate those, I always do something wrong
    What? They let you near chemicals? Do they know you? Cheer up it could be worse you could of
    Spoiler:

Blown up a Solar System! Like Rodney. Then have TV guide or some c*** mag calling you bubbling! What is up with that! Um, sorry it just makes me so mad.

strivaria nice to see you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      What? They let you near chemicals? Do they know you? Cheer up it could be worse you could of
      Spoiler:

Blown up a Solar System! Like Rodney. Then have TV guide or some c*** mag calling you bubbling! What is up with that! Um, sorry it just makes me so mad.
      Spoiler:
      I'm suprised I didn't! I should probably try reading the instructions twice before starting the experiment, that might help

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        Spoiler:
        I'm suprised I didn't! I should probably try reading the instructions twice before starting the experiment, that might help
        Yes that might help.

I think I might go to sleep now this has felt like a very long week to me for some reason.

Have fun *Thunking* goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Cheer up it could be worse you could of
          Spoiler:

Typical, the guy
          Spoiler:
          blows up one itty bitty solar system
          and suddenly everyone thinks he doesn't know what he's doing!
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

I'm here! {insert: little blonde chick waving frantically at everyone} Hi! Yeah, I know I have not posted for awhile but I've been reading!

My thoughts on recent posts, by ra-hanna:
            It would be nice if David would delurk. If only it were as simple as complimenting him.

{ahem} Mr. Hewlett, you know we love your dignity, your teapot and your boxers. And we understand how our discussions of them could be frightening and keep you from conversing with us. But with all our fan!girl craziness, we also admire your talent and skills as an actor. The passion you put in your performance and the attention to the little details is not only noticed by us, but appreciated. Thank you for adding to the enjoyment of watching Stargate Atlantis. Thank you for a job well done.

Did I mention how much I like seeing you in jeans?

Sorry ya'll. Couldn't help myself. I really love that promo pic of him.

McKay's Girl ~ Experiments in Chemistry class was my favorite part of the class. Much better than listening to lectures or working on equations and things of that sort. I like the hands on stuff. Maybe that's just me.

And thanks to those who posted Aurora caps. (Gave green where I could.) All the pics released only showed Sheppard. Nice to see Rodney in the pajama uniform too.
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Hey everyone!

Here are some Rodney pics:

Great caps around! I've already made some gifs, but they might be spoilery:

Here is one gif: (NB potential AURORA spoilers)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ajail-big2.gif

Anyway here are some non-spoilery ones - I'm sure they've been posted, but it never hurts to have more Rodney!

And MG, so what are you cooking in the lab? You know when I did chem, I use to have this surfie blond partner who constantly had to do all the sulfur experiments and boy did he stink up the place! Are you doing lots of titrations? NMR???

Take care,
              Alex
              Last edited by mcalex22; 23 September 2005, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Did I mention how much I like seeing you in jeans?
                And did I ever mention how much I like you in nothing?

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Sorry ya'll. Couldn't help myself. I really love that promo pic of him.

McKay's Girl ~ Experiments in Chemistry class was my favorite part of the class. Much better than listening to lectures or working on equations and things of that sort. I like the hands on stuff. Maybe that's just me.
                I like hands on stuff too, but I can never get the hang of chem experiments

Originally posted by mcalex22
                And MG, so what are you cooking in the lab? You know when I did chem, I use to have this surfie blond partner who constantly had to do all the sulfur experiments and boy did he stink up the place! Are you doing lots of titrations? NMR???

Take care,
                Alex
                We did titrations last year, they were ok, I actually got them right
                We were doing tests with Fehlings solution today, and a couple of others. The room stank like hell afterwards, but I kinda liked the smell

sigpic

Comment

Just popping in before my class, Geology. MG, I loved Chemistry, especially the labs Got to mess around with chemicals and blow up crap

Anyway, great piccies you guys....I will definately have a great morning at class
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    Just popping in before my class, Geology. MG, I loved Chemistry, especially the labs Got to mess around with chemicals and blow up crap

Anyway, great piccies you guys....I will definately have a great morning at class
                    I miss the good ol' days of chem were we got to do experiments with Grp 1 elements, they advanced chem is all about boring titrations and how long till the X is no longer visible on the paper, etc.
                    I also miss Mr Jackson, he was the best science teacher in the school and I always got A*'s with him

Anyway I have to get going, staying over at gran's place for the weekend so I guess I'll see you guys on Monday. Bye *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Bye MG...have fun...or at least try to

Well, folks, I am off to Geology...cya alls later

Happy Thunking!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        I just watched Aurora - funny episode! Nothing special IMHO, but nice, and it has some great McKay moments! I made some Rodney screencaps, here they are:
                        http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney26.jpg
                        Just in cas my comment would spoil the content of the pic:
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't like guns but Rodney with one really does it for me

Only a few months before I get to see this

I don't know what to think about the pijama uniforms. They remind me of the first Star Trek movie and not in a good way, lol.

Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                          http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney26.jpg
                          Just in cas my comment would spoil the content of the pic:
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't like guns but Rodney with one really does it for me

Only a few months before I get to see this

I don't know what to think about the pijama uniforms. They remind me of the first Star Trek movie and not in a good way, lol.

Aurore
                          I know what you mean. I cracked up laughing at the first photos that were released but after typing the words Rodney and pajamas in the same sentence, I actually stopped laughing and started drooling. {ohhhhh! look at the pretty gutter...}
                          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Hi!
                            Back again.
                            OK, I have to admit I was already back home a few hours ago, but I fell asleep in my chair because I was deadly tired.
                            Originally posted by Aurore
                            I also don't really like these white uniforms, but for some strange reasons I think Rodney looks really hot in it. Hotter than John.
                            But then again - Rodney looks hot in nearly everything! Or nothing. *cough*
                            And I think the bright and bluish light in the scenes on the Aurora is funny. It makes Rodney's eyes look so big and very light blue!

Hi strivaria and ra-hanna, good to see you!
                            And bye Mckay'sgirl, hope you'll have a nice weekend!

Bye, A.,
                            off to bake some peanut butter muffins, yum
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Anyone got a nice pic of hurricaneRodney? Whilst I am waiting for the hurricane to come and I can't see any of your nice Aurora pics because my dial-up's overloaded.

Comment

Hey everyone, great pictures from all of yas and I too hope that DH is lurking somewhere nearby.
                                We all really admire your work Mr. Hewlett and I'm pretty sure that if you did find time to read this and you posted it would make EVERYBODY's day!

I wish I had Rodney in physics, hidden in my bag or pocket or something that would make things SOOO much more easy cos I can't get my head around physics. Well going off to watch Conversion now. Thanks again for all the pics, and in the words of Biff Tannon I will make like a tree and get outta here. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X