No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What??!! He does not hate that word...but if he does, what about EXCELLENT!!!

And he prolly reads all the posts...or at least that's what I think
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      What??!! He does not hate that word...but if he does, what about EXCELLENT!!!

And he prolly reads all the posts...or at least that's what I think
      He said so in the 55 question interview, honestly woman, if you're going to compliment him atleast read his interviews

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

okay okay..i sorry

i do read his interviews...i just forgot about that part
        sigpic

Comment

okay okay..i sorry

i do read his interviews...i just forgot about that part
          I was kidding, relax

Wonder if he'll ever delurk, maybe he's afraid we'll all torture him

sigpic

Comment

i know you are......that's why i like ya MG, you always seem to set me straight
            sigpic

Comment

i know you are......that's why i like ya MG, you always seem to set me straight
              hehe lol Maybe if we right in big capitale letters in size 7 asking DH to delurk, he might just delurk. Or like I mentioned in teapot thread we could start a thread.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I just PMed Darren about this, but I heard a rumor that RSF is not the only star that posts/lurks here at GW...I heard that David Hewlett does too...this info is from a fellow GWer who actually got the info from Darren. And she told me that over in the RSF thread, they just complimented him and such to get him to finally post...so maybe, if we fangirls do the same, we can get DH to post
                Don't we praise him on a daily base already? Not that I couldn't repeat it over and over again!

Actually I'm believing for quite some time that DH might have visited this thread or lurked here already. I mean, we know that he does know about this board/thread, and that he's an internet junkie.
                I'm also sure that if he really does so, then not very regularly and not very often, because when should he do that? The poor man doesn't seem to have much time for his private life at all while he's filming if you look at SGA's daily schedule, and family and other interests need their time, too. Maybe he has some free time for lurking while they're on hiatus.

And another thing: Where is everyone? I kow that Gate Trippin', Celestial and Meredith can't be here very often at the moment, but I've got the feeling that there are more people missing.
                I really hope everyone's alright with everybody, especially with those Americans who have to deal with the NEXT big hurrikane.

Oh, and where is Rose? Every morning when I get up there are usually new posts from Rose, brightening up my morning! I thought I could count on that. Rose, you're at work already?

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

So true A! I mean he is so busy that he prolly doesn't get that much time to come and lurk around here.

And yes, where is everyone...we got three here so far...well almost two..cuz I have class in like 9 hours but I think everyone's just thunked
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Don't we praise him on a daily base already? Not that I couldn't repeat it over and over again!

Actually I'm believing for quite some time that DH might have visited this thread or lurked here already. I mean, we know that he does know about this board/thread, and that he's an internet junkie.
                    I'm also sure that if he really does so, then not very regularly and not very often, because when should he do that? The poor man doesn't seem to have much time for his private life at all while he's filming if you look at SGA's daily schedule, and family and other interests need their time, too. Maybe he has some free time for lurking while they're on hiatus.
                    Poor DH, maybe he stays up all night like most net junkies

And another thing: Where is everyone? I kow that Gate Trippin', Celestial and Meredith can't be here very often at the moment, but I've got the feeling that there are more people missing.
                    I really hope everyone's alright with everybody, especially with those Americans who have to deal with the NEXT big hurrikane.

Oh, and where is Rose? Every morning when I get up there are usually new posts from Rose, brightening up my morning! I thought I could count on that. Rose, you're at work already?

Bye, A.
                    Porthos is too busy to be on, dunno whats happened to purpleyin. I haven't seen ra-hanna, ToasterOnFire, Renunet and strivaria recently.
                    Maybe Rose overslept?

Where are Gate Trippin', Celestial and Meredith?

sigpic

Comment

So true A! I mean he is so busy that he prolly doesn't get that much time to come and lurk around here.

And yes, where is everyone...we got three here so far...well almost two..cuz I have class in like 9 hours but I think everyone's just thunked
                      Lucky you, I've got 3 hours of Chemistry in an hour

sigpic

Comment

Well, G'Nite all you fangirls...I am off to bed...I will be back laters on though (after my class sometime) Don't have to much fun now Oh wait, you guys are just thunking...can't have too much fun with that

And David if you're lurking, Goodnite!!
                        sigpic

Comment

G'night PM! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

sigpic

Comment

Well, now we know where the video for David's Atlantis credit comes from.

Atlantis credits.

Non spoiler-y screen cap from Aurora.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice one watcher mmmmmmmm... David credits

sigpic

Comment

I just watched Aurora - funny episode! Nothing special IMHO, but nice, and it has some great McKay moments!
                                I still loved it but as I said in another thread it all depends on what you want out of an episode. I just want Rodney, lots of Rodney.

Thanks for the pics, I would green but you know. 'Pouting for beginners' hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X