Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Well I love him and all but huh! He looks the way I felt this morning. Now this is better but that zip could be a bit lower.
    Or better yet, take the whole thing off!
    Take it off! Take it off!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

From Conversion.

Rodney has a t-shirt and his jacket on. Teyla has on a sleeveless, bare midriff top. I wonder if Rachel is cold or David is warm on set?

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
        Me too! Oh, well. At least I have two episodes of Atlantis this Friday to keep me going.
        Friday? The episodes are on today, they decided to air it early for some reason.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
          Friday? The episodes are on today, they decided to air it early for some reason.
          That is only in some parts of Canada and only one ep. Well I think that's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            That is only in some parts of Canada and only one ep. Well I think that's right.
            Ah, that's just weird

sigpic

Comment

Howdy everyone,

How's it going? I love the cow, MG... Moo! Really cute. Say are you the same MG asking me about my Dancing David siggie on the other website?

Well here is another pic - courtesy of the David Hewlett website.

2 con ones:

Really like David pics coz he always seem so relaxed and cheery!

Oh and Arlessiar, I think you were asking me for a certain picture, well it's the first one. Hope this answers your question.

Ta,
              Alex
              Last edited by mcalex22; 19 September 2005, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                Howdy everyone,

How's it going? I love the cow, MG... Moo! Really cute. Say are you the same MG asking me about my Dancing David siggie on the other website?
                I've been cloned AGAIN?! And no, it isnt me, this is the only forum I'm a member of (except habbox, but I dont post there anymore).

Any chance of posting that Dancing David sig over here?

Love the pics btw, especially the first one, always nice to see David smile

sigpic

Comment

I've been cloned AGAIN?! And no, it isnt me, this is the only forum I'm a member of (except habbox, but I dont post there anymore).

Any chance of posting that Dancing David sig over here?

Love the pics btw, especially the first one, always nice to see David smile

OH NO! You really have been cloned! Hey, love your rotating siggie - Rodney in a lemon helmet, how cute!!! And he's got the perfect expression too.

Well here's the dancing david siggie - it's nothing special coz I'm sure everyone's seen it . It's just that someone else asked me where I got it from!

I really wish I knew how to make animated gifs then I'd make this into one...

Ta,
                  Alex

Comment

OH NO! You really have been cloned! Hey, love your rotating siggie - Rodney in a lemon helmet, how cute!!! And he's got the perfect expression too.

Well here's the dancing david siggie - it's nothing special coz I'm sure everyone's seen it . It's just that someone else asked me where I got it from!

I really wish I knew how to make animated gifs then I'd make this into one...

Ta,
                    Alex

Nice! I've haven't seen that one before.

You can download a gif animator from here-
                    http://www.blumentals.net/egifan/

It's really easy to use, it's a free trial and you can only use it 30 times but reinstalling will solve that problem

sigpic

Comment

Nice! I've haven't seen that one before.

You can download a gif animator from here-
                      http://www.blumentals.net/egifan/

It's really easy to use, it's a free trial and you can only use it 30 times but reinstalling will solve that problem

Thanks MG, I'm downloading it now. I will try it after this.

Here are some more droolable Rodney pics:

Gotta love his baby blues!

I blame Rose for this dignity pic, seriously, I was actually just watching an old episode and suddenly noticed it

Take care all,

G'dnight.
                      Alex

Comment

I blame Rose for this dignity pic, seriously, I was actually just watching an old episode and suddenly noticed it
                        http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...A1/Genii03.jpg

Take care all,

G'dnight.
                        Alex
                        haha! You're not the only one, I cant help notice his "dignity" whenever he turns away from the screen

More dignity shots

sigpic

Comment

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d/IMG_2801.jpg
                          Absolutely cute! He does love strippey shirts, doesn't he?

Aurore, who finally wrote more of her fic, yeah!

Comment

Oh and Arlessiar, I think you were asking me for a certain picture, well it's the first one. Hope this answers your question.
                            Yup. I'll pm you later. Thanks so much for posting all these pics! Nothing like David in a stripy shirt! And I really lovethis dignity pic!

Hearts. Hearts! Your work, MG?

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 19 September 2005, 10:10 AM.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hey there all, I'm a big McKay/Hewlett fan myself. I made a music vid about him to some funny music I heard on "The Pink Panther"
                              *realises she's twiffling* btw love the pics you all posted especially the one of him at cons and in his stripy shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                                Hey there all, I'm a big McKay/Hewlett fan myself.
                                Hello Nightingale!
                                Welcome
                                to this thunk thread!
                                Hope you'll have fun here!

Nice sig!

Bye, A.
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 19 September 2005, 10:50 AM.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X