Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    That's a scene from the movie "Joe's Wedding" where David is washing both his hair and the dishes in the shower.

And the Flanigan/Sheppard thunkers drool over Sheppard's boxer's peek-a-boos! We definitely have it better. David wasn't afraid to show some skin if required for a role.
    Hmm, well have you been to the Shex thread lately? They got into a little trouble with the mods for a nekkid butt shot of Joe! Was rather nice. If you didn't see it I think it may be too late.

Comment

Well to make up for talking about Joe an his butt.

Rodney in all his glory!

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm here too! *lol*
        I adore McKay, he's just so gorgeous without being a stereotype macho male - am bored with those.
        I want my men intelligent and snarky.
        Gaterelle

Comment

Hey, you forgot Zelenka! *wants him too*

McKay
          Beckett
          Zelenka

Yum!!!
          Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            That's a scene from the movie "Joe's Wedding" where David is washing both his hair and the dishes in the shower.

And the Flanigan/Sheppard thunkers drool over Sheppard's boxer's peek-a-boos! We definitely have it better. David wasn't afraid to show some skin if required for a role.

Here's a cap of David from the movie looking all cute.

awww.. look at those puppy dog eyes... he was so young back then!!! Oh and that pink toiletbrush!!! now I know the reason why !!!

Hmm doesn't he has a "Xander" (from Buffy i mean) look about him there?

Comment

Yes, puppy eyes!
              Gaterelle

Comment

Oh yes he has puppy dog eyes, I love. That scene is one of my favourite. Also I love when he makes panic eyes. So I made a wallpaper for that.
                With my old computer and very little programms I try a lot of time.

So I hope it`s good.
                I have a wallpaper to Duet it`s Spoiler or what you mean? But I can`t find out how the spoiler here works.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psycho_warbaby
                  Hmm doesn't he has a "Xander" (from Buffy i mean) look about him there?
                  Omg, you're right...creepy!
                  Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
                    Omg, you're right...creepy!
                    NOOOOOOOOO!!! *dies*
                    Sorry, I just don't like Xander. *sniffles*
                    Gaterelle

Comment

Thought I'd add to the visual goodness. Here's Rodney sporting his 'mean and moody, aren't I sexy?' look....

sigpic
                      by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22
                        On a slightly less naughty note, I've managed to convert someone from a Sheppard fangirl into a McKay fangirl in 3 days.
                        You know, at the very beginning of SGA, I was a Sheppard fangirl myself.
                        <warning: long story coming. Go to the next post if you don't have time to read>
                        I really reacted to him in "Rising". At his first appearance, I was like "Oooh, Handsome!Man alert. Sexy, beautiful eyes and elven ears, squee!"
                        It was like that for the first episodes and then I noticed how cute Carson was in "Poisoning the Well". But so far, McKay was just McKay, if you understand what I mean. I kinda liked his snarkiness and his panicky mode, but not more.
                        Until I started to search for SGA fanfiction. I was in a mood for some ship fics at the time. I was very surprised to find more ShepWeir than Sheyla, by the way. But I was floored when I discovered a whole bunch of McWeir stories. My first reaction was "What does she find in Rodney?!" *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes*
                        So to try and understand what was so attractive about Rodney, I started to really watch him in the next episodes. The rest is history
                        <end of long and boring story>

I've rewatched "Hot Zone" last night for the first time since its airing on TV. It's full of Rodney goodness. Is this me or does he look really attractive and sexy in that episode? (not to mention DH's fantastic acting)
                        Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          I love this cap, maybe not the best for showing off his eyes but so cute. He's such an attention seeker and looking possibly a little flirty in this one...
                          Oh, I think its an excellent pic to show off his eyes!
                          Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                            You know, at the very beginning of SGA, I was a Sheppard fangirl myself.
                            <warning: long story coming. Go to the next post if you don't have time to read>
                            I really reacted to him in "Rising". At his first appearance, I was like "Oooh, Handsome!Man alert. Sexy, beautiful eyes and elven ears, squee!"
                            It was like that for the first episodes and then I noticed how cute Carson was in "Poisoning the Well". But so far, McKay was just McKay, if you understand what I mean. I kinda liked his snarkiness and his panicky mode, but not more.
                            Until I started to search for SGA fanfiction. I was in a mood for some ship fics at the time. I was very surprised to find more ShepWeir than Sheyla, by the way. But I was floored when I discovered a whole bunch of McWeir stories. My first reaction was "What does she find in Rodney?!" *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes*
                            So to try and understand what was so attractive about Rodney, I started to really watch him in the next episodes. The rest is history
                            <end of long and boring story>

I've rewatched "Hot Zone" last night for the first time since its airing on TV. It's full of Rodney goodness. Is this me or does he look really attractive and sexy in that episode? (not to mention DH's fantastic acting)
                            Aurore
                            When I first started watching SGA I liked Carson the best, he was very funny in Rising I got into Rodney in the third episode, that episode had me in tears!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I've loved McKay ever since I first saw him in Stargate.
                              It's fantastic that they brought him on Atlantis because he's truly a great actor.
                              Gaterelle

Comment

I agree, I originally thought McKay was really annoying in 48 Hrs. and Redemption. But after watching him in Atlantis you start to see that there is more to him than just sarcasm and arrogance, he's actually caring and, to some extent, brave and that his sarcasm and arrogance just add to his overall sexyness(that's not a word but oh well).
                                Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Working...
                                X