X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria
    According to the interview it appears that in Hive,
    Spoiler:
    Rodney is strapped to a gurney as he's suffering withdrawal symptoms.
    I'd say that qualifies for whumpage.
    What if Rodney gets injected with wraith enzyme by Ford's crew (Super McKay ). We know that if those addicted go without, they go through potentially fatal withdrawl - this could be how Ford forces Sheppard's team to help him fight the hive ship, if they don't then no enzyme and Rodney dies.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
      What if....
      You might want to put the rest of that quote in spoiler tags... But yeah, that might be a good explanation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        You're not alone, he's starting to sound like the perfect guy
        Hell yeah!
        Hehe, he is
        Spoiler:
        strapped to the gurney, well that I need to see an unmovable Rodney wonder how he went not being able to move his hands.
        Hmm, sounds great.

Comment

Gets out the Defibribulator

Everybody Clear.... SHOCK

Wait for it... A pulse

I think thats done it, it was touch and go there for a minute but I think the Thread will pull through

Back to bussiness (hopefully, You don't want this poor thread to suffer a relapse do you )

My heroic efforts aside, new news from Stargate magazine. As revealed before McKay makes it back to Atlantis in the "Hive"(2x11), but..
          Spoiler:
          apparently McKay spends his time strapped to a gurney suffering from Withdrawl

My thoughts on the news: What if Rodney gets injected with wraith enzyme by Ford's crew (Super McKay ). We know that if those addicted go without, they go through potentially fatal withdrawl - this could be how Ford forces Sheppard's team to help him fight the hive ship, if they don't then no enzyme and Rodney dies.

What do you all think?

Seriously I thought this thread would be kicking and screaming with all the fallout from "Trinity" and the spoilers coming from new episodes
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            Gets out the Defibribulator

Everybody Clear.... SHOCK

Wait for it... A pulse

I think thats done it, it was touch and go there for a minute but I think the Thread will pull through

Back to bussiness (hopefully, You don't want this poor thread to suffer a relapse do you )

My heroic efforts aside, new news from Stargate magazine. As revealed before McKay makes it back to Atlantis in the "Hive"(2x11), but..
            Spoiler:
            apparently McKay spends his time strapped to a gurney suffering from Withdrawl

My thoughts on the news: What if Rodney gets injected with wraith enzyme by Ford's crew (Super McKay ). We know that if those addicted go without, they go through potentially fatal withdrawl - this could be how Ford forces Sheppard's team to help him fight the hive ship, if they don't then no enzyme and Rodney dies.

What do you all think?
            ::salutes you for your heroic efforts in saving the thread:: That's an interesting thought and could certainly work, plus it ties in nicely with what we know of the plot for that ep.
            Spoiler:
            I think I read that ford has an army of supersoldiers that all use wraith enzyme and perhaps they thought having a SuperRodney would be helpful. It would be interesting to see if SuperRodney would want to keep his powers or not...maybe as a guy who has never been very athletic he gets drunk on his new power like Ford?
            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              Hell yeah!
              Hehe, he is
              Spoiler:
              strapped to the gurney, well that I need to see an unmovable Rodney wonder how he went not being able to move his hands.
              Hmm, sounds great.
              Oh, yes! A Restrained!Rodney has definate THUNK potential. 'Course it's not so much what he'd be able to do with his hands but what I'd do with mine::blinks innocently::

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                Oh, yes! A Restrained!Rodney has definate THUNK potential. 'Course it's not so much what he'd be able to do with his hands but what I'd do with mine::blinks innocently::
                You know, I was thinking something along those lines too

On a slightly less naughty note, I've managed to convert someone from a Sheppard fangirl into a McKay fangirl in 3 days. At first she thought I was crazy. Now she's thunking over the pics of him in a suit from 'Duet'. I think I've done my bit to spread the love for the week!
                sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22

On a slightly less naughty note, I've managed to convert someone from a Sheppard fangirl into a McKay fangirl in 3 days. At first she thought I was crazy. Now she's thunking over the pics of him in a suit from 'Duet'. I think I've done my bit to spread the love for the week!
                  Oh! excellent work there! What was your method of conversion? we should keep a list on file for future reference...DH/McKay fangirls are destined to rule the world you know.

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22

Good work! But as I have said before I don't see *Thunking* as a choice that has to be made between our SG-1/SGA guys/gals just try and remember which *Thunk* you are in, I know I get confused sometimes.

You know I do like a slightly less casual Rodney, O.K I love the boxers, hell yeah! There is something though about Rodney in a Jacket, with a tee and a shirt under. He did look particularly great in 'Duet'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                      Oh! excellent work there! What was your method of conversion? we should keep a list on file for future reference...DH/McKay fangirls are destined to rule the world you know.
                      Showing her lots of pictures, watching the episodes with her, constantly pointing out how funny/snarky/wonderful/cute/sexy his is at any given moment....It didn't take her long to cave in!

Oh and the 'Hewlett wearing nothing but a teapot' picture is surprisingly persuasive...
                      sigpic
                      by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Good work! But as I have said before I don't see *Thunking* as a choice that has to be made between our SG-1/SGA guys/gals just try and remember which *Thunk* you are in, I know I get confused sometimes.

You know I do like a slightly less casual Rodney, O.K I love the boxers, hell yeah! There is something though about Rodney in a Jacket, with a tee and a shirt under. He did look particularly great in 'Duet'.
                        I'm not exactly an equal opportunity thunker, but I can and do have thunk moments over Sheppard, Beckett and Ronon occassional. Just McKay wins out on the thunk-o-meter

And there certainly is something about smart Rodney.....And Duet was a good one what with the smart jacket and shirt, the dark uniform and the sheet!
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

Although I think the episode stinks, I've always loved the O'Neill/Daniel interactions in SG-1's "Need", from beginning to end.

Atlantis has an appalling lack of people caring for one another. It's a real "say don't show" show.
                          Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2
                            Although I think the episode stinks, I've always loved the O'Neill/Daniel interactions in SG-1's "Need", from beginning to end.

Atlantis has an appalling lack of people caring for one another. It's a real "say don't show" show.
                            I did get a sense of "awww" from Duet when everyone was waiting for McKay to wake up though
                            sigpic

Comment

Not 100% sure where to post this so I thought I'd post it in all the threads of the guys on the sig.

Deja Vu, I feel like a broken record.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Well, I tried something for the second time...making my own desktop wallpaper..a McKay wallpaper..I hope you all enjoy

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...yWallpaper.jpg

*linked due to size*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X