Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Favorite Part!
    Congratulations to all you die-hard Rodney McKay fans out there. You did your character proud.
    AMEN!
    Did you see the next poll? Wraith chick? LOL!
    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Weeeee!

Good work all you die-hard McKay thunkers/fans out there...our votes did great!!

sigpic

Comment

Wait, 5408? I saw 'someone' was helping the cause and got the count to 5555 and 51%.... Weird arse poll....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          Congratulations to all you die-hard Rodney McKay fans out there. You did your character proud."
          I am really proud of you all
          !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
          How do you like my new signature?

Comment

What is that green thing next to the lefthand lamp on the bottom pic? Another apple? A granny smith this time?

Maybe the cat in the pic was the first one he ever got as an adult and it died or something happened to it where he couldn't take it along and had to give it up but he never forgot it. Maybe he has left a string of cats in his wake with all the moving around he does!
            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              I don't know where the voting is at I have been very distracted this weekend and now I am also ill, off work and feel like well you know but am going right now to see how long I can vote before they ban me.
              I think whatever you have is catching cause I have to stay home from work today with an upset tummy

I want Rodney to some rub it for me! Though it does give me a nice excuse to stay in bed with my lappy and thunk all day....

We WON! Yay! But we didn't make McKay the hottest guy on Atlantis, he did that all by himself!
              Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
              :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

I love how detailed things are. Most of the time, you never even notice this stuff, but it DOES all add up to give you a wider picture- in this case, a little more insight into Rodney.

The props folks don't get NEARLY enough credit. It isn't ALL glowy ZPMs and cross-sections of Wraith darts. Sometimes the little things are a lot more interesting- and more telling- than the obvious stuff.

Comment

Awwww! I hope you feel better soon Gate Trippin'...and I am sure Rodney would be more than happy to make you feel better...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay McKay won!
                    Though there new poll isn't so great... *pouts* surely they could have put some better choices for hottest women (though Marilyn is cool to have on the poll! ). I mean there's Sora, Dr. Simpson, Miko Kusinagi, Perna, that Ancient holo woman (Melia?), Chaya, Novak, Allina even or McKay's neighbour. So many better choices of people, most of whom have appeared in more than one episode than randomfemalecrew#15 or whatever.

But yes, glad McKay came out on top, he deserves it after Duet.

Comment

Yeah, I saw "Duet"! It was fantastic! Or let's say, the ep itself had a few flaws, but DH was wonderful (and PM too)! I could watch it again and again and again...

GateTrippin', I can't believe it, you are also sick? Hope you get better soon! Put a hot water bottle on your stomach, close your eyes and imagine the warmth to be in fact Rodney's warm hands...

OK, I made the badge. Inspired and desired by RankBunny, but for everyone who voted in the "hottest man on Atlantis" poll. Hope you like it:

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Great going with the votes.

The pics on the wall he has a lot, I will spoil it for no apparent reason.
                        Spoiler:

...one from a space thing maybe NASA or the Canadian equivalent?
                        For Duet...
                        Spoiler:
                        That is a picture of the space shuttle's RMS (remote manipulator system) arm that the National Research Council of Canada made (well, they didn't really make it, but they coordinated the effort) for NASA. Here's another picture of it. The arm is used for everything from deploying payloads to ferrying astronauts around on spacewalks. It can only operate in zero-g conditions because it can't lift its own weight here on Earth. If you're just dying to know all about it, here's the tell-all NASA site.

I'm assuming that the intent of putting it in there was to show the Canadian contributions to NASA (there have been a lot) and to imply that McKay had something to do with the design of it. He's a mechanical engineer (YAY!) as well as an astrophysicist, so it'd make sense. Canada would want their best and brightest working on it!

I think I'm in a race with Porthos for geekiest McKay thunker (those graphs were awesome, btw!), but that's my take on the picture.

Allison

Comment

Very cool...have some green for that one (Yes, I just gave ya green )
                          sigpic

Comment

YEAH!!! Arlessiar made the badge!!!

Totally and completely cool. I can't use the words I would normally use to express my appreciation because, sadly, this is a PG forum.

Great, great job.

Comment

IT'S OVER! THE POLL IS OVER!

McKay is the hottest man on Atlantis!

10907 votes, and McKay won with 5408 (50%) votes!

Bye, A.
                              Yea! We did it, well I am sure other fans also did thier bit but yea! Us. Is that right 50%? Fantastic! I do feel proud.

Comment

Yeah, I saw "Duet"! It was fantastic! Or let's say, the ep itself had a few flaws, but DH was wonderful (and PM too)! I could watch it again and again and again...

GateTrippin', I can't believe it, you are also sick? Hope you get better soon! Put a hot water bottle on your stomach, close your eyes and imagine the warmth to be in fact Rodney's warm hands...

OK, I made the badge. Inspired and desired by RankBunny, but for everyone who voted in the "hottest man on Atlantis" poll. Hope you like it:

Bye, A.
                                This is an absolut wonderful job.

Yeah he is the winner.
                                Oh I didn`t see Duet but even the piccies let me know it must be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X