• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porthos1013
    Okay, here's all I've gotten so far. I'll put more up tomorrow, including
    Spoiler:
    the naked chest pic
    if PowerDVD doesn't decide to be evil, and we stay ahead of Sheppard in the poll!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...tcaps/cap2.jpg
    Yayyy squished McKay. He do squish lovely.
    Thanks for all the pics.

Comment

HELP! HELP! HELP!

I just saw Duet but the part after
      Spoiler:
      McKay and Cadman are seperated, my tape stopped. What happened after that?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
        Anyways, it just dawned on me after visiting the episode thread for duet. We never saw this...(WARNING [just in case] SPOILER FOR DUET althought not really since it didn't show, but I digress)
        http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s...cs/204_01.shtml
        Oh! and that's not Katie. Huh...now I'm confused.
        I know! Whatever happened to that scene, I wonder? I kept waiting for it, and it never happened. (Luckily I was too happy about having the good ol' McKay back to mind. )
        It's Cadman.

It may be a publicity shot, or it may be from a cut scene that would have taken place *after* where the episode ends. But I think they ended the episode exactly where they should have, and in the way they should have, for several reasons.
        Last edited by Wordsmit2; 06 August 2005, 01:40 AM.
        Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
          And Jane the cat is completely different in his bedside pic, unless that's some OTHER cat which means McKay has a cat fetish Not that I mind...
          Not too surprising if you think about exactly how McKay could have had a cat after living in Russia then Antarctica for goodness knows how long.

The cat in "Rising" was either one he'd obtained in the weeks or months at the SGC after Antarctica and before Atlantis, or he'd had it at Area 51 and retrieved it when he returned to the U.S.. (Years later. Anyone care to guess the age of the "Rising" cat?) Or I suppose it's possible he had the cat in Antarctica, but it's highly unlikely.

Maybe the photo was of a childhood cat. My parents' photo albums have nearly as many pictures of cats as they do of people.
          Last edited by Wordsmit2; 06 August 2005, 01:44 AM.
          Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

"Duet" spoilers.

Originally posted by Renenutet
            HELP! HELP! HELP!

I just saw Duet but the part after
            Spoiler:
            McKay and Cadman are seperated, my tape stopped. What happened after that?
            Short version:

Spoiler:
            McKay wakes up in the infirmary. He has a moment of anxiety when he doesn't see Cadman, but she's okay and apparently woke up some time before him. McKay and Cadman each say they'd really like to be alone for a bit. Beckett squeezes Cadman's hand before he leaves.

Rich version. (Really, if you want to enjoy all the character richness as it happens, don't read this!):

Spoiler:
            McKay wakes up in the infirmary with Weir, Sheppard, and Zelenka hovering in the background. He has a moment of anxiety when he doesn't see Cadman, but she's okay and apparently woke up some time before him. McKay says "Nice work" to Zelenka, who seems obscurely pleased when his graciousness somehow ends up with McKay taking credit. Sheppard tells Cadman her experience was probably his worst nightmare, netting a minor snark from McKay. McKay and Cadman each say they'd really like to be alone for a bit. Beckett squeezes Cadman's hand before he leaves.

Oh yeah, and there was a scene before all this with Sheppard and Weir concerning Dex. But you weren't asking about that, right?
            Last edited by Wordsmit2; 06 August 2005, 02:11 AM.
            Wordsmit2

Comment

I'm trying my best to stay away from all the spoilers And I'm not too sure if I'll be able to watch Duet before I go
              But from what I've read I'm so glad we've got snarky McKay back, I was worried that this ep might just get rid of that altogether, but luckily I was wrong

I've just checked the votes and their above 2000!!!! You girls mustve been busy, good work! Unfortunately the shep thunkers have caught up too but not for long

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                I've just checked the votes and their above 2000!!!! You girls mustve been busy, good work! Unfortunately the shep thunkers have caught up too but not for long
                Funny that you say that! I just came here, I spent the last hour voting, having several windows open so that it will go more quickly. I managed to catch up again with the Shepps, but I think they are on it again. You must take over, after 300 votes I think I'll develop typist's neuritis now.

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Funny that you say that! I just came here, I spent the last hour voting, having several windows open so that it will go more quickly. I managed to catch up again with the Shepps, but I think they are on it again. You must take over, after 300 votes I think I'll develop typist's neuritis now.

Bye, A.
                  He's almost 150 votes above Shep now I've just been lurking over at the shep thunkers thread and they're not looking very happy

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I see you girls are busy voting! Great! I'll join you again a little later, I need a small break now and there's also some homework to do (Washing the dishes, yerg...). But I have to say: McKay thunkers are the greatest! There may be more Shepp fans when it comes to numbers, but we McKayists are persistent! Love you all!

Thanks for the pics and reports about Duet. I can't wait to see the episode, there seems too be very much to thunk, enjoy and talk about.
                    I wonder about that cat thing. Are there pics of the photo somewhere? I would have liked it if he had a pic of Jane with him.

Bye, A.

Comment

McKay's well in the lead

Any way, back to thunking-

sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's all I've gotten so far. I'll put more up tomorrow, including
                        Spoiler:
                        the naked chest pic
                        if PowerDVD doesn't decide to be evil, and we stay ahead of Sheppard in the poll!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...tcaps/cap2.jpg
                        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...tcaps/cap1.jpg
                        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...tcaps/cap3.jpg
                        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...tcaps/cap4.jpg
                        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...s/peekaboo.jpg
                        My gods, the peekaboo things is soooo adorable! Yay for screencaps, thanks so much Porthos (can't give ya green sadly)

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          I've just been lurking over at the shep thunkers thread and they're not looking very happy
                          There's even talk about a war! And they say that it's better to thunk than to vote. OK, seems they're still voting pretty heavily anyway, but it got me thinking. Well, since I havent seen Duet I have enough time to thunk AND vote, but I already voted quite a lot and I can't continue that all day. So I figured: I'll vote when I can and thunk and do other things too, and it doesn't matter if "we" lose, there are worse opponents you could lose against than John Sheppard! For me McKay is still the hottest guy on Atlantis, no matter what will be the final result of this poll. I still say: Vote, fellow thunkers! But personally I won't be mad if "we" don't "win".

Bye, A. now preparing a pizza and getting ready to thunk again in the night, right after watching "le nozze di Figaro"

P.S. They say that Jow Flanigan is fluent in French on the Shep thunk thread. I thought about that before concerning DH: Does anyone know if he speaks other languages? Maybe also French?
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 06 August 2005, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I'll keep this short, in case some of you haven't seen Duet yet. David Hewlett was superb! I definitely see, at the minimum, a Cable Ace Award nomination, for his fantastic acting in this wonderfully written, directed and acted episode.

Kudos David!!!!!
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Thanks Wrodsmit2. So, basically I didn't miss much except for the nice 'happy ending'.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Wow, the Shepp fans definitely have sprung into action...

I just noticed your location, GateTrippin'! This and smushybird's comment about McKay junior have convinced me that the gutter has unexpected depths!

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X