Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    OMG! David is so bloody good in "Letters from Pegasus" if I wasn't already a *Thunker* this would have turned me.
    What I wouldnt do to hear David talking for an hour I want that tape!

Some pics from LFP-

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I deleted instead of edit.

So once again...

Happy Birthday

tsaxlady

Comment

I wonder if DH has a rubber ducky

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
          What I wouldnt do to hear David talking for an hour I want that tape!

Some pics from LFP-
          http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...s/8aa155d1.jpg
          Would love it if you could post this pic on the M/W thread.

And more McKay

And some Treed Murray caps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...decisions3.jpg
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eed/guilty.jpg
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...reed/hurt2.jpg
          Last edited by Purpleyin; 04 August 2005, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin

You have some great caps. I love those three best--I like his civies, he dresses in a way that really suits him, I think. He's all the cuter in a layered look. And that scene with Kolya is one that has always stuck in my mind as some of DH's most potent acting. How much he conveys with just the look in his eyes.
            The third pic I just love because the expression in his eyes is so Rodney. The man is adorable.

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm back and I've missed a lot. I finally saw Runner and McKay was funny and who knew he knew how to make beauty products. Do you think he makes his own shampoo and other things too?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

So I was driving into work today and was listening to a song by Fall Out Boy. (I just realized today, after looking the lyrics up online, that I was singing the wrong words. ) Anyways, the song is "Sugar, we're going down." The chorus has had me thinking of Shep and Rodney when I hear it. (Despite the fact that its a song sung from the POV of a guy who's sleeping w/ a girl who's got a boyfriend.)

"We're going down, down in an earlier round
                And Sugar, we're going down swinging
                I'll be your number one with a bullet
                A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it."
                (I thought they said loaded gun and apparently I'm not the only one who thought that but god works too. Doesn't matter. I love the line~period.)

Okay, so I've heard the song on the radio a lot lately. But today, I burst out laughing cause there's one line that goes.... "Wishing to be the friction in your jeans" and of course I thought of David in the promo pics in jeans and ya'll know how I love him in jeans and......this is a really long post about my drive into work that probably no one even cares about. So to reward you for reading it go here...
                click, click WARNING: contains McWeir loving but it doesn't matter cause its got McKay and he's just GUH!!! I Purpleyin!
                Last edited by ra-hanna; 04 August 2005, 10:15 AM. Reason: Huh? What? Where am I? Hey! Who took my pants?
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                  I finally saw Runner and McKay was funny and who knew he knew how to make beauty products. Do you think he makes his own shampoo and other things too?
                  I haven't seen Runner yet but I read about this sunscreen scene (sounds like a tonguetwister ), and although I think it's funny, I also think it's pretty strange that McKay has made this product himself. OK, he's a genius, but he can't do everything. I bet he had some help from a biologist, chemist or someone from the medical department.

Purpleyin and McKay'sgirl, thanks for all those great caps! Major pic spam, wonderful!

Oh, and
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                  tsaxlady!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Had a really crappy day and so I decided to do something to light up my mood. I watched Cube. Yup, I know, if David wasn't in this movie it sure as hell wouldn't light up anybody's mood, but since he is in it, it brightened up my mood because I could see him!

I love DH in this film. I love to see him when his character tries to protect Leaven, I love how he shows the cynism, fear and resignedness (which he shows even in the way he walks).
                    And of course I love many of the scenes just because we get to see so much of him! Dangling on the ceiling, some acrobatic stunts, how he sleeps...

Two things I noticed while watching:
                    1) Since we talked about his naked feet: There are actually quite a few scenes where you can see his feet. Watcher had one cap of one of these moments. If I ever manage to make screencaps from this movie, I will look especially for some good "feet shots"!
                    2) His teeth look differently compared to today. He had small gaps between the front teeth and the (I lack the right words I fear) cuspids (?), you can see that in many scenes, but the gaps aren't there in the McKay pics nowadays. Funnily enough you can't see any gap in the pics of "The Penthouse", but in those of "KungFu" you can see it.
                    I know, rather pointless observation, but since I adore his smile and was thunking over that, I couldn't help to notice!

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
                      Any chance to get this as a 120x60 signature? I would be grateful
                      ? Did I read that right as 120 by 60? Because that's a tad small. I think I can squeeze it all in though, so let me know if I have to or if it's okay bigger.

Wow, 1 day until Duet!!!! Is this exciting or what??
                      *starts shaking the thread "Take it off! TAKE IT OFF!!"*

Comment

sciencefictionbuzz has a new poll - Who is the hottest man on Stargate Atlantis?

Vote here
                        http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/sgapolls.html

Sadly McKay only got 9 votes so far, compared to 181 for Sheppard, but I figured that maybe the thunkers hadn't seen this yet... might even it out more. Plus some people might change there minds after Duet.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          sciencefictionbuzz has a new poll - Who is the hottest man on Stargate Atlantis?

Vote here
                          http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/sgapolls.html

Sadly McKay only got 9 votes so far, compared to 181 for Sheppard, but I figured that maybe the thunkers hadn't seen this yet... might even it out more. Plus some people might change there minds after Duet.
                          Oh, is this the website where you can vote more than once? In rapid succession?

You didn't hear that from me. *cough*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSAXLADY!!!!

Here, have some McKay boxers...er...I mean, how about some McKay boxers...darn it....no...that's not what I mean to say...oh heck, you know what I am trying to say....enjoy the pic and I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              ? Did I read that right as 120 by 60? Because that's a tad small. I think I can squeeze it all in though, so let me know if I have to or if it's okay bigger.
                              yup I am in a Polish forum where they have very strict rules about signature size. so it have to be 120x60 just like the one I have in my sig now (I linked it from this forum).
                              !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                              How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                Has anybody else noticed Rodney's sideburns? They're pointy, like the Trek sideburns from Voyager.
                                Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                I noticed them but I didn't think much about it until now. Hmm. On Trek they had fake sideburns? Why that? Where's the problem with shaving them pointy? And why did they have to be pointy at all? A hip fashion style of the future?
                                I guess the pointy sideburns were to make them look different than today's style. I don't know why Bob Picado was the only one to opt to have his real sideburns shaped that way. Maybe the other men thought it was too distinctively Trek and treated the sideburns like part of their makeup, to be removed when work was done for the day. Or they thought that it would hinder them from getting other roles.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X