No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello Rodney

Beck!! Hi! Wow! Hello!

Haha, yes hello Rodney, I'm back

*hugs Rodney*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Was this Feb 2014 Blastr article about State of Syn with David and Jewel posted here?
                            http://www.blastr.com/2014-2-6/exclu...ries-state-syn

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Not sure if anyone is interested in fanfic/art challenges, but if you are, this is the newest challenge. All fandoms thunks and ships are welcome, so far 8 threads here on GW are participating. If not one is interested, then pretend I was never here.

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Photo by David.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X