Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

More random stuff from my McKay folder!

And...

Comment

STATE OF SYN is a project that David, Jewel, and Rainbow are in. And what sounds like Torri doing voice over on the trailer.

Website
              Twitter
              Facebook
              Tumblr
              IMDB

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

its looking kool
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

These State of Syn tweets need a few more retweets so we can see some behind the scenes videos.

Puzzle piece 7 for a video from Rhys Ward, who plays Gabriel in the show.
                  https://twitter.com/state_of_syn/sta...07313504518144

Puzzle piece 8 for a video from David talking about Jewel Staite and Rainbow Francks.
                  https://twitter.com/state_of_syn/sta...55179892776960

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
                    Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        These State of Syn tweets need a few more retweets so we can see some behind the scenes videos.

Puzzle piece 7 for a video from Rhys Ward, who plays Gabriel in the show.
                        https://twitter.com/state_of_syn/sta...07313504518144

Puzzle piece 8 for a video from David talking about Jewel Staite and Rainbow Francks.
                        https://twitter.com/state_of_syn/sta...55179892776960
                        Very neat! I just found out about this while looking into Rainbow. I saw the video of David where Jewel keeps walking by and it was great. I'm sure your 8-part vid collection is better, but here's the video I watched:

He looks really happy.

sigpic

Comment

hey everyone been a long time but back
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It's snowing where I am. It made me think of this.

David in "On the 2nd Day of Christmas" (1997) with Mary Stuart Masterson and Mark Ruffalo.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I imagine he'd make a great santa, or a great grinch...

sigpic

Comment

Hi, everyone!

Could you help me?
                                I didn't watch SGA and that's why I need help.

I need capses or episodes' titles of McKay alone standing on Atlantis or staring at it. I don't know how to describe it clearly. I need it for fanmix cover and google isn't able to help me. -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X