sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, my sorted bucket is pretty damn good!

Well I must say that was a nice surprise!
              I'm in a giving mood today
              Well you can come and give like that anytime you like!
              You never know you luck in the big city!
              Catch you later *blows a kiss and leaves*
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys as David's birthday is only a few months away, (April18th) I just wanted to let you in on a present that me, HeatherOnTheHill & some other Squirrels over at dGeek.com, made for David last year!

David and Kate Hewlett had created a new webserie called Assassidate, which follows the adventures of two siblings, Iain and Emily as they run their dating site, assassidate.com, which can find the perfect soulmate by analyzing the way the clients play games online.

With David's birthday coming up, me & some fellow dgeekers decided to make a fan-made response episode to follow on from Assassidate episode 2, in which the episode is viewed from the members point of view after the site got hacked...

But first you might want to see the first episodes that lead to our video present.

Here is the 1st episode of Assassidate...

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2012

Everyone plays games - so Iain, an introverted Internet nerd, has created an ingenious online dating system which targets a client's perfect mate by analyzing the way people play them. From World of Warcraft to Angry Birds, Halo to Solitaire, Iain's technology is so effective that when he creates a test account for his wife, Pam, Assassidate dutifully finds her the perfect man... who sadly turns out not to be Iain!

To add insult to injury, Iain is convinced to sign the company over to (family law lawyer) Emily, or lose it in his impending divorce. But that takes him to a whole new level of hell.

With his new business venture safe for the time being, Iain discovers that his gregarious little sibling isn't content with being a paper president. Emily has big plans for Iain and "her" Assassidate.com. She starts exerting her extrovert nature and social savvy over the Assassidate geeks, breathing new life into the company and its otherwise impenetrable world of nerd.

Iain only begrudgingly accepts Emily's help; even if it's the best thing for them all. With these two combative siblings at the controls, the game is on!

Last edited by McBecklover; 04 January 2013, 03:13 AM.
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Then there was Assassidate 2...

Uploaded on Feb 13, 2012

Valentine's Day brings with it bad art, hacking attacks, online asses worth dating and yet more squabbling from the Stargate siblings.

(This episode is where we got our idea for our own, response episode)
                  Last edited by McBecklover; 04 January 2013, 03:16 AM.
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Then there was Assassidate 3, by which time me & the dgeekers were already in the making of David's present which was to follow on from no.2

Published on Mar 21, 2012

Stargate's squabbling siblings disagree about Skyrim, Daleks and the perils of moving back home.

sigpic

Comment

Not long after the 3rd episode, our present to David was complete.
                      It was called Assassidate: Behind The Screen, which was to follow on from the second episode "Valentine Fail"

We also included our birthday wishes to him at the end. Enjoy...

Published on Apr 18, 2012

David and Kate Hewlett has created a new webserie called Assassidate, which follows the adventures of two siblings, Iain and Emily as they run their dating site, assassidate.com, which can find the perfect soul-mate by analyzing the way the clients play games online.
                      This is a fan-made video which focuses on the different changes which occurred since Emily took control of the site, viewed from the members' side.

(sorry about my part in this, its embarrassing. Im the one in the Slytherin shirt, my username for dgeek/twitter is DalekSkeet. I was so nervous as it was my first time ever acting in front of a camera & posting it on the web, let alone to a famous movie/tv/web star!)

I find it amusing though, that most of us somehow not intentionally, managed to incorporate Doctor Who in it, did you notice? So did David David is a fan of Doctor Who, so it was an added bonus

sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

*wanders in with Abby & to our surprise, Carson, Rodney & Shep are all here & grinning at me, even Elizabeth is here*
                          What are you guys all doing here? What's going on?
                          More to the point, why are you all grinning like that?

Ye been promoted love! Congratulations!
                          That's right, you've been promoted to Major! Congratulations!

Congrats McB!
                          Well done Mc!

OMG!
                          Abby: Wow mummy that is so kool!
                          I'm so proud of ye love

*we kiss*

sigpic

Comment

*after all the congratulating died down, I turn to Carson*
                            So that's where you & Shep disappeared to this morning! I was so worried!
                            Aye, sorry love, but it was well worth it don't ye think?
                            I guess so. Just for this occasion. Hey we better get back to yours & tell Aang & A-Carson the great news when they wake up!

Aye, love let us depart

*everyone leaves for Carson's, except Liz, who goes back to her duties*

sigpic

Comment

Hello!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X