No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was wondering why in the heck people go all gaga for Dean, he seems like such a d-bag. I definitely like him a lot better younger. And yeah, Crowley, mmm, Mark Sheppard, mmm. He's lovely. What season does he first appear in? Oh, and Castiel, Misha Collins, when does he come on the show? Oh, I'll find out soon enough.

sigpic
    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
      Yeah, I was wondering why in the heck people go all gaga for Dean, he seems like such a d-bag. I definitely like him a lot better younger. And yeah, Crowley, mmm, Mark Sheppard, mmm. He's lovely. What season does he first appear in? Oh, and Castiel, Misha Collins, when does he come on the show? Oh, I'll find out soon enough.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/jadesagoddess/DH/m51.jpg
      I agree with you on all that. But, each celebrity has its fans, so nothing surprises me.
      Oh yeah, Mark is so lovely. But, you'll have to wait until the 5th season. And Misha appears at the beginning of the 4th season. It's worth to wait for, of course.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      David tweeted:
      @katehewlett and I are your secret admirers...Happy Valentine's Day all! youtu.be/qeK0KmtYNaA
      1:27 AM - 14 Feb 2012
      https://twitter.com/#!/dhewlett/stat...06656394584064

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...date005600.jpg
      They are awesome, like always. Can't wait for another episode.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
        I agree with you on all that. But, each celebrity has its fans, so nothing surprises me.
        Oh yeah, Mark is so lovely. But, you'll have to wait until the 5th season. And Misha appears at the beginning of the 4th season. It's worth to wait for, of course.

They are awesome, like always. Can't wait for another episode.

Oh, I get that. I'm not saying Jensen Ackles is douchey, just that I've only seen him in the eps that are airing now. Like, getting to see Supernatural from the beginning, the character of Dean seems much more likable than he does in this current season. I just finished Episode 8, Bugs. Ryan Robbins was in it. BONUS!

Yes! Hewlett is synonymous with Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I get that. I'm not saying Jensen Ackles is douchey, just that I've only seen him in the eps that are airing now. Like, getting to see Supernatural from the beginning, the character of Dean seems much more likable than he does in this current season. I just finished Episode 8, Bugs. Ryan Robbins was in it. BONUS!
          I understand and I agree.
          You'll see a lot of Stargate/Sanctuary characters during the seasons, which is great.

Watch THIS video and you'll see who is the sweetest guy from the show.

Yes! Hewlett is synonymous with Awesome!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/jadesagoddess/DH/adb50.jpg
          Of course they are.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I still think Mark is the most awesome one. <3 So adorable. Thanks for the link!

It's funny to me how every time David and Kate work together, Kate's character is putting David's on the defensive. I think my favourite thing though is how he reacts to the insults she slings at him. Or, more appropriately, doesn't react. It's so funny how he acts like she hasn't just called him a loser or completely trashed him... UNLESS she mentions his hair. Gosh, he's so dang self-conscious about his hair. I wish he'd realize that he looks great just the way he is.

sigpic

Comment

I still think Mark is the most awesome one. <3 So adorable. Thanks for the link!
              You're welcome!
              That was the point. I could listen to that man for days, and never get bored.

It's funny to me how every time David and Kate work together, Kate's character is putting David's on the defensive. I think my favourite thing though is how he reacts to the insults she slings at him. Or, more appropriately, doesn't react. It's so funny how he acts like she hasn't just called him a loser or completely trashed him... UNLESS she mentions his hair. Gosh, he's so dang self-conscious about his hair. I wish he'd realize that he looks great just the way he is.

Yeah, I realized that a long ago. Every time they talk about hair, David mentions Joe and admires his hair. I understand that we all have something we don't like about us. But I think David exaggerates a little. And I agree with you, he is perfect the way he is. And his hair is perfect. Tell him this when you see him in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                You're welcome!
                That was the point. I could listen to that man for days, and never get bored.
                Could not agree more, my friend! Mark's fantastic!

Originally posted by Nenyc
                Yeah, I realized that a long ago. Every time they talk about hair, David mentions Joe and admires his hair. I understand that we all have something we don't like about us. But I think David exaggerates a little. And I agree with you, he is perfect the way he is. And his hair is perfect. Tell him this when you see him in Vancouver.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/David%20Hewlett/bur49.jpg

Okay! I will certainly tell him! Not that I think he cares what I have to say, but it might be nice to hear anyway. He really gives himself such a hard time about it. It's like that thing I do... Insult myself before anyone else does so that I can pretend it doesn't hurt me. I constantly berate myself for being fat. I'm not even all that fat. But I feel even fatter when I'm around other people for some reason. Logically, I know no one cares but me. It's just a stupid annoying defense mechanism. It sounds retarded, but David and I are so alike in so many ways. Of course, he is a geek, so... Go figure. Wish I was talented and successful like him.

Kate's so pretty. Like, genuinely pretty.

sigpic

Comment

Could not agree more, my friend! Mark's fantastic!
                  Amen to that.

Okay! I will certainly tell him! Not that I think he cares what I have to say, but it might be nice to hear anyway. He really gives himself such a hard time about it. It's like that thing I do... Insult myself before anyone else does so that I can pretend it doesn't hurt me. I constantly berate myself for being fat. I'm not even all that fat. But I feel even fatter when I'm around other people for some reason. Logically, I know no one cares but me. It's just a stupid annoying defense mechanism. It sounds retarded, but David and I are so alike in so many ways. Of course, he is a geek, so... Go figure. Wish I was talented and successful like him.
                  I believe that will mean to him at least a little. However, it's nice to hear some compliment, no matter for what it is.

Kate's so pretty. Like, genuinely pretty.
                  They both are.

Comment

Awww!! I LOVE that one!

(BTW, I'm already on season 2 episode 8 of Supernatural. Intriguing. )
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they are so cute.

(BTW, I'm already on season 2 episode 8 of Supernatural. Intriguing. )
                      Understandably, those episodes are very interesting.

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty addictive. I'm on S2 E16 now. The last ep had Neil Greyston and that guy who played one of the scientists on Atlantis in it. So happy this show is on Netflix Instant finally. I think Vampire Diaries is on there now too, so maybe I'll watch that when I finish these 6 seasons. I really don't like the new episodes of Supernatural nearly as much as the first couple of seasons so far. I don't really get why they would kill off Cas and Bobby both. I keep waiting for one of them to come back from the dead.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting to tell you. Dean's license plate on the Impala is from Sedgwick County, Kansas. That's where I was born! In Wichita. Lawrence is a town way east of there where Kansas University is.

Last edited by Geoi McKay; 19 February 2012, 05:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty addictive. I'm on S2 E16 now. The last ep had Neil Greyston and that guy who played one of the scientists on Atlantis in it. So happy this show is on Netflix Instant finally. I think Vampire Diaries is on there now too, so maybe I'll watch that when I finish these 6 seasons. I really don't like the new episodes of Supernatural nearly as much as the first couple of seasons so far. I don't really get why they would kill off Cas and Bobby both. I keep waiting for one of them to come back from the dead.

Fargo? I forgot about him. Well, I watched those episodes like 3 years ago. Like I said, you'll see a lot of people from Stargate: Paul McGillion, Michael Shanks, Jewel Staite, Mitch Pileggi, Christopher Heyerdahl, Robert Picardo, Kavan Smith, Corin Nemec ... I agree about these new episodes. And I think that Castiel will come back pretty soon, not sure about Bobby.
                          The Vampire Diaries, they are good. I watch that too. Not that I'm fascinated with the show, like many people, but they are good.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting to tell you. Dean's license plate on the Impala is from Sedgwick County, Kansas. That's where I was born! In Wichita. Lawrence is a town way east of there where Kansas University is.
                          An interesting fact. Thanks for the info.

And, after a long time, I have the new caps. Still have to do some episodes of Atlantis. But first to see which one I already have.

Comment

YAY! I love his perfect feet.

God, I'm such a freak.

I was going to cap that movie, and just didn't get around to it. And it's not even like there's a whole buttload of David in it.

Oh wellz, I'll do it later. Thanks for those! Look forward to seeing more.

sigpic

Comment

YAY! I love his perfect feet.

God, I'm such a freak.

And that was the reason why I posted those pictures first.

I was going to cap that movie, and just didn't get around to it. And it's not even like there's a whole buttload of David in it.

Oh wellz, I'll do it later. Thanks for those! Look forward to seeing more.
                              You're welcome! Well, I wanted to do caps from Morlocks, but you have that caps, so I've decided for Rage of the Yeti. I haven't seen pics from that movie here.

And some more pics for you...

Comment

Hehe, thanks.

I loved this character too. Mills was so awesome! He should have his own TV show, for realz!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X