Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by @dhewlett
    @syfy have asked me to tweet my way through Morlocks tomorrow night...consider yourself warned!
    EEK! I've been wanting him to do that forever! I begged him to do a tweet-along with his SGU episode. Awesomeballs!

I took my own caps of this episode.
    sigpic
    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
      Yeah! You totally should! Then, not only could it start a fad - David's fans having whatever shoes David has - but I would feel less weird.
      I will. And I like the idea.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      look what I did today

Mightily proud of myself - though now I have a sore back and neck!!
      Well done, MR. It looks like a completely different place.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I bring a cap from the latest Morlocks trailer

Spoiler:

I think I'm drooling a bit...
        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          I bring a cap from the latest Morlocks trailer

I think I'm drooling a bit...

There is no way one person should look that good in a helmet like that Can't wait to see this Do we know when it's showing in the UK?? - like I won't see it before then
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

There is no way one person should look that good in a helmet like that
            Oh I agree! Nnnnnnnn... He has that scared!Rodney sorta look
            Can't wait to see this Do we know when it's showing in the UK?? - like I won't see it before then
            As it's a straight to air Syfy thing, I kinda doubt it'll come to the UK. If it does it's even more unlikely to be on anything other than Sky. I'm sure there will be a way to see it very very soon
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
              Oh I agree! Nnnnnnnn... He has that scared!Rodney sorta look

As it's a straight to air Syfy thing, I kinda doubt it'll come to the UK. If it does it's even more unlikely to be on anything other than Sky. I'm sure there will be a way to see it very very soon
              See now I like that look, but only he can do it really well

I've got sky - well I will if the guy turns up to fix it in a bit, but I'm still waiting for Alphas (because I haven't seen it yet *whistles innocently* ) and that's pretty much finished in the US.....

Because there is sooo much to like about this pic
              sigpic

Comment

^ That is my favourite outfit of Rodney's.

How's everyone's weekend going so far?? I missed the parade cos I was hard at work. I'm so bothered. Not.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Geoi. Weekend could be better, but s@!t happens you know

What you got planned for the rest of the weekend?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry your weekend is shlte, mate. Hope it gets better!

I'm gonna drink and do housework.

sigpic

Comment

Meh.... right now I don't care either way, been for a run, threatened a brick wall that I tripped over in the dark and now working my way through the rest of that whiskey I was drinking last week.... work's gonna be fun tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

David's tweet-along with Morlocks last night was the fraking bomb! What a fella. He worked his fingers to the bone. Bless. I was feeling way better about being his fan and then at the end, some horrid old woman tweeted me and was like, "Good grief, stalk much.". Man, what the hell? It's a "tweet-along", you're SUPPOSED to tweet along! I only tweeted 22 times in like 3 hours. I don't think that warrants a "stalk much" reply. So I told her, "Nobody asked you to read my tweets, did they? A$$hole.", then she goes, "Well up yours too mugly.", so I go, "Pot, kettle, black. You're the one that was a bltch to me first.", then I blocked her frumpy arse. My friends agree that I was not being "stalky". Yeah, I had to ask them because I'm so bloody neurotic. Thank FRAK that bltch doesn't come here or dgeek.

So, David was amazeballs in that movie! Wow. VERY worth about 50 subsequent rewatches. I may still be "new-Hewlett-flick" high though. Will definitely buy it on DVD when it comes out. I have Darklight and Boa vs. Python on DVD, but I don't know how long after they aired it was before they were released on DVD.

sigpic

Comment

David's tweet-along with Morlocks last night was the fraking bomb! What a fella. He worked his fingers to the bone. Bless. I was feeling way better about being his fan and then at the end, some horrid old woman tweeted me and was like, "Good grief, stalk much.". Man, what the hell? It's a "tweet-along", you're SUPPOSED to tweet along! I only tweeted 22 times in like 3 hours. I don't think that warrants a "stalk much" reply. So I told her, "Nobody asked you to read my tweets, did they? A$$hole.", then she goes, "Well up yours too mugly.", so I go, "Pot, kettle, black. You're the one that was a bltch to me first.", then I blocked her frumpy arse. My friends agree that I was not being "stalky". Yeah, I had to ask them because I'm so bloody neurotic. Thank FRAK that bltch doesn't come here or dgeek.

So, David was amazeballs in that movie! Wow. VERY worth about 50 subsequent rewatches. I may still be "new-Hewlett-flick" high though. Will definitely buy it on DVD when it comes out. I have Darklight and Boa vs. Python on DVD, but I don't know how long after they aired it was before they were released on DVD.

Nice pic Geoi.

Personally I would have reached through twitter and slapped the woman... what gives her the right to have a go at you - but may be a little extreme and have something to do with my mood

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Geoi.

Personally I would have reached through twitter and slapped the woman... what gives her the right to have a go at you - but may be a little extreme and have something to do with my mood

Thanks, and thanks. I wish you were in a better mood, but I so appreciate the thought of slapping that "woman". Wow, I mean, really? But David replied to me twice on twitter, once on fb, and even RT'd me once. I feel good today. A lot of that "he hates me" hysteria has subsided. It'd prolly all be gone if not for that daft bltch. She was prolly tweeting from under a bridge, cos she a TROLL!

I think I'm gonna finish off the rest of my beers and get a nap before I go into work again.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and thanks. I wish you were in a better mood, but I so appreciate the thought of slapping that "woman". Wow, I mean, really? But David replied to me twice on twitter, once on fb, and even RT'd me once. I feel good today. A lot of that "he hates me" hysteria has subsided. It'd prolly all be gone if not for that daft bltch. She was prolly tweeting from under a bridge, cos she a TROLL!

I think I'm gonna finish off the rest of my beers and get a nap before I go into work again.

Glad you are getting over that paranoia thing you had going.... I wish I was in a better mood too, then I wouldn't feel like...... well that doesn't matter.

May PM you later just to get it off my mind, not after a reply, just want someone to vent at...... so long as you don't mind?
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad you are getting over that paranoia thing you had going.... I wish I was in a better mood too, then I wouldn't feel like...... well that doesn't matter.

May PM you later just to get it off my mind, not after a reply, just want someone to vent at...... so long as you don't mind?
                                Yeah, mate... Anytime. *hugz* Do you wanna get on skype?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X