Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didn't post more yesterday. Fell asleep and now I'm late. Stupid snooze button.

Hope you have a good weekend!

sigpic
            "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
              Sorry I didn't post more yesterday. Fell asleep and now I'm late. Stupid snooze button.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Morning Geoi , not long been up and not quite awake yet.... Hope your day's a little shorter today... catch up later maybe?

sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Fantastic pics Nenyc Such nice eyes in the second one D

(on my phone so can't post any )
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I love this episode. Every picture from Trio is great.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Trio is a great episode... not my favourite ever but definitely in the top 5
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with that.

Comment

^That is a great pic.... from the same ep? Wish I was at home so I could watch it now
                          sigpic

Comment

Heya, ladies! I'm OFF! I'd feel better about it if I didn't definitely have to go in tomorrow. Boss made it pretty clear that I have to be faster. He wants 75 tacos out and ready to sell by 6:30 in the morning, every morning. I just don't see how it's possible, to be honest. I'm a hard worker. I mean, really. Oh well, such is life.

Just cracked open my first beer of the night. It's going down way too easily. Ahhhh. I love beer. I feel like it's washing all the aches out of my muscles with every sip.

How's your day been, M.R.? Good, I hope?

Nenyc, I heart your Trio caps so much! Beautiful. That is such a great episode!

sigpic

Comment

hey Geoi, you seem a little happier today
                              Day's not been too bad, obligatory visit to see my parents but other than that I'm just tired from not going to bed till 2am.....

sigpic

Comment

Cool. I should go round my parents' too, but, naaaah.

I'm in an okay mood. It got better the second I got this can of Lone Star Light to my lips. My feet don't hurt nearly as bad today. These shoes are so great. It's like walking on little shoe-shaped clouds. I HIGHLY recommend Asics with the Gel sole!

I have a spider in my bed. Yesterday I woke up with a massive spider bite on my leg, and this morning I woke up with one on my arm pit! Why would it bite me? I'm certainly not causing it any bother while I'm sleeping. Assh0le spider!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X