Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Hahaha!!! ^ That's so great! <3 Crowley. I just started watching Supernatural.. watched the last 6 episodes. I wish it was available on Netflix instant so I could catch up.
    That's great! You are watching S1 or...?

Spoiler:

BTS gif.

Back to Rodney.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

No, I just watched the last 6 eps that were available on CW.com. So, you know, the most current episodes. I like the show, but I'm not in love with it,,, yet. So many of my friends like seriously LOVE Supernatural.. I'm pretty sure I will too in time.

sigpic
      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

^ Oh, you will love them for sure, in time. The show is excellent from the beginning, and it's getting better and better every season, you'll see.

: Crowley and Supernatural AGAIN on my thread? Seriously, guys?
        [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post

This is just awesome, RiG! And love all the pics.
          Thanks.

Cute cute cute!

That's great! You are watching S1 or...?

Spoiler:

BTS gif.
          I'm lovin' this gif!

Loves.

No, I just watched the last 6 eps that were available on CW.com. So, you know, the most current episodes. I like the show, but I'm not in love with it,,, yet. So many of my friends like seriously LOVE Supernatural.. I'm pretty sure I will too in time.
          I, like, seriously LOVE Supernatural. And yes, in time, you will. Aaannd, you will even learn which Winchester you favor. If you haven't already that is. I can PM you the link to the site where I watch SPN on-line...it has all the eps from S1-S6. I will let you know this, the site has links to other sites for viewing the eps. More info in the PM.

Uh-oh, neither one of them looks happy.

^ Oh, you will love them for sure, in time. The show is excellent from the beginning, and it's getting better and better every season, you'll see.
          Oh yes, you'll definitely see.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/...rtghnhukm7.jpg
          : Crowley and Supernatural AGAIN on my thread? Seriously, guys?
          Sorry Rodney.

David behind the scenes...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Ha. Cool. ^

sigpic

Comment

^ Rodney's hands! Loves.

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Awww, I'd be so miserable if I had to be soaking wet for hours every day.

sigpic

Comment

*Pokes head in* RODNEY!!! Oh how I have missed thunking you!

Hey peeps.. I have had computer issues this past month.. my laptop power cord broke .. at a friends house using their power cord atm.. How have you all been? I have missed you!

gotta love our guy in a tux huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics, girls!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Thanks.
                    Any time.

I'm lovin' this gif!
                    Me too.

I, like, seriously LOVE Supernatural. And yes, in time, you will. Aaannd, you will even learn which Winchester you favor. If you haven't already that is.
                    Same here. I watch (watched) a lot of series, but don't love them all. Supernatural is definitely one of those I really love.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post

Hey peeps.. I have had computer issues this past month.. my laptop power cord broke .. at a friends house using their power cord atm.. How have you all been? I have missed you!
                    Hi, Sapphire! It's good that you're back. You still have problems with your laptop?

Comment

Heya, Jade,,, welcome back!

Beautiful pics... Haha, I totally had to backspace just now because I accidentally wrote "Beautiful piss". Wow, I'm tired. Waking up at an appropriate time is crap.

Rodney thinks so too.

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful pics... Haha, I totally had to backspace just now because I accidentally wrote "Beautiful piss".

Spoiler:

Comment

^^^^ ROFL!!! That Mark Sheppard gif mixed with Rodney's face in that pic is just hilarious. Thanks... Ha,, I so needed a good laugh.

sigpic

Comment

^ Any time.

Comment

Ha, he looks so freaked out ^

sigpic

Comment

^ His hair is sticking straight up!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post

Hey Saph! Sorry that you're still havin' power-cord-for-computer problems.

I've been good. And I've missed you too!

Oh, HELL YEAH!

Lovely pics, girls!
                                Thanks!

Any time.

Me too.

Same here. I watch (watched) a lot of series, but don't love them all. Supernatural is definitely one of those I really love.
                                Same here.

Rodney: I'll get right on that Sapphire as soon as someone helps me get up off the floor.

Beautiful pics... Haha, I totally had to backspace just now because I accidentally wrote "Beautiful piss". Wow, I'm tired. Waking up at an appropriate time is crap.
                                I do that all the time! That darn "c" doesn't like to play nice!

Hey! Lets all join Rodney in bed! I mean, he must be cold what with being all nekked under that sheet.

^^^^ ROFL!!! That Mark Sheppard gif mixed with Rodney's face in that pic is just hilarious. Thanks... Ha,, I so needed a good laugh.
                                Agreed.

Awww, what a cuuuuute smile!

How about a little "Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel"?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X