• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me wanna watch it again now.

sigpic
    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Once again I'm late to the party. I had to work today, for seven hours!

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
      I fully agree with this. They had a great scenes in The Return. They had some good scenes together before, but not so much as in that episode.
      I love this part when David talks about Richard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMmZUl0XyI
      That has been my favorite David con video for a few years now. Love his RDA story, cracks me up every time I hear it!

Me too!

Yes he is.
      Uh-huh!

This is a great scene...and great sigs too!

I have two more ideas, with some good lines. I hope to find appropriate pictures, and do them the way I planned.
      Well, I look forward to seeing them. I too hope you find some good pics!

I now eave you with Rodney's dignity...

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
        I watched both episodes. Still I have to watch Part 2, again.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Once again I'm late to the party. I had to work today, for seven hours!
        I had a busy day, too.

That has been my favorite David con video for a few years now. Love his RDA story, cracks me up every time I hear it!
        I also love that video (all parts). A lot of interesting stories. It's very funny when he says "The key is David, get that role". And the whole story about their lines, of course.

This is a great scene...and great sigs too!
        I so agree with that. And I'm glad you like them.

Well, I look forward to seeing them. I too hope you find some good pics!
        Thanks! One sig will be finished until tomorrow, but I'm not sure for the second one. I'll see.

I now eave you with Rodney's dignity...
        http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...t_Rodney-1.jpg
        Great! It's really nice to see a beautiful picture before bedtime.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I didn't realize how much I like the Return until now. I mean, of course I like it, but never really thought about it. Great ep.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
            I didn't realize how much I like the Return until now. I mean, of course I like it, but never really thought about it. Great ep.
            Yes it is, great episode. The Return is a lot better than stupid 200 episode, or The Shroud from SG-1, in which Richard had a guest appearances at that time. And I don't like that story about the Ori, at all. Especially not the end and how all of this was over.

Well, back to Atlantis and Rodney... I finished my third The Return sig.

The fourth one will be finished during the day, after the finals of Wimbledon, or tomorrow.
            [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I had a busy day, too.
              But at least you got to be here.

I also love that video (all parts). A lot of interesting stories. It's very funny when he says "The key is David, get that role".
              "You get paid all that...for that?!

"The key is David, get that wrong. You get your lines wrong enough then they reduce you that."

Simply put, means if he gets all his lines wrong they won't give him so many lines anymore. Maybe demote him to guest appearances only. And we DO NOT WANT THAT! Thank Rod he got his lines right!

But yes, very funny bit of dialogue from The Hewlett. Also loved when he mouthed: MacGyver! In response, I'm guessing, to some fans reactions to his mentioning RDA.

And the whole story about their lines, of course.
              Oh of course! Specially the way David tells it!

I so agree with that. And I'm glad you like them.

Thanks! One sig will be finished until tomorrow, but I'm not sure for the second one. I'll see.
              Welcome. One down, one to go, eh?

Great! It's really nice to see a beautiful picture before bedtime.
              It so is. Glad you like it.

There he goes again with that finger again!

Yes it is, great episode. The Return is a lot better than stupid 200 episode, or The Shroud from SG-1, in which Richard had a guest appearances at that time. And I don't like that story about the Ori, at all. Especially not the end and how all of this was over.
              I HATED the Ori story line. Got bored with it very quickly. Thank Rod they never encroached on Atlantis.

Well, back to Atlantis and Rodney... I finished my third The Return sig.

Awesome as always!

The fourth one will be finished during the day, after the finals of Wimbledon, or tomorrow.
              *waits with baited breath*

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 July 2011, 05:50 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"You get paid all that...for that?!

"The key is David, get that wrong. You get your lines wrong enough then they reduce you that."

Simply put, means if he gets all his lines wrong they won't give him so many lines anymore. Maybe demote him to guest appearances only. And we DO NOT WANT THAT! Thank Rod he got his lines right!
                  I was sure I heard something wrong. But I understood what he meant. Thanks anyway.

But yes, very funny bit of dialogue from The Hewlett. Also loved when he mouthed: MacGyver! In response, I'm guessing, to some fans reactions to his mentioning RDA.
                  I also loved his MacGyver. It's interesting the way he said that.

Oh of course! Specially the way David tells it!
                  Of course.

Welcome. One down, one to go, eh?
                  Yep.

There he goes again with that finger again!

I HATED the Ori story line. Got bored with it very quickly. Thank Rod they never encroached on Atlantis.
                  I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ori on Atlantis? They have already been annoying for the entire 2 seasons of SG-1, that would be too much.

Awesome as always!
                  Thanks!

*waits with baited breath*

Didn't turn out too well, as I expected. But I love this scene and the conversation between them, so I just had to make a sig.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^ Love that look.

Comment

Comment

Really good pics, as always.

sigpic

Comment

Yours too.

Comment

Working...
                                X