Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Definitely!

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

sigpic
      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

^ Sweet, as always.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

*sigh* Yeahhhh.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

@Raven: Love the WWRT! And also love the sigs! Great job!

@Nenyc: Love the Supernatural/Fringe/Sanctuary sig!

@everyone: Great pics! Lots of eye candy!

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                Yeah, I saw the IMDb link, it looks like an interesting show.
                It is!

]Summer colds are the worst. I hope you get better soon.
                Well, it turns out that it's not a cold after all, but thank you. Don't know what it is, change in the weather perhaps? I have been nasally (sounding) all week...but not so stuffy. Weird. Yes?

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                I still do them when I think of something really good and have the time. I haven't been on here much either cause of work and writing a novel. Not to mention watching five seasons of Supernatural.
                Oooh! A fellow Supernatural fan! You should check out the Supernatural section here. There's a lot of great threads! When you have the time that is. And judging my the video and the sig I'm guessing you're a Dean girl?

I use Marine Ear with the small bulb. I don't like those giant syringes.
                Hmm, I have Murine for Ear...and I tried the small bulb but I realize now that I wasn't using it right. Wasn't squeezing it hard enough. And the doctor actually used the giant syringe.

I'm not holding it against him. Actually I like Cherry Coke.
                I do too.

I'm a Pepsi drinker. Don't like Coke. Well, actually it's not that bad if it comes out of a fountain, but out of a can or bottle I notice it has a weird aftertaste.
                I've never noticed a difference. I've never preferred one over the other, I just drink whichever one is available.

David with a Splice doll...

Ironically, I have a set of pajamas with that monkey (on back of David's cell phone) on them.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

YEA! RiG's back! Hiya, RiG...

I was curious to see if I could find the A Dog's Breakfast house on google maps, and it took all of about 20 seconds to pinpoint it once I searched up "Deer Lake, Burnaby, BC".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    @Nenyc: Love the Supernatural/Fringe/Sanctuary sig!
                    Glad you like it. I thought it was time to make some sig which is not Rodney or Jack.

Well, it turns out that it's not a cold after all, but thank you. Don't know what it is, change in the weather perhaps? I have been nasally (sounding) all week...but not so stuffy. Weird. Yes?
                    Interesting. But, I'm glad you're okay after all.

I've never noticed a difference. I've never preferred one over the other, I just drink whichever one is available.
                    Same thing with my brother. He must have something to drink, no matter what, and makes no difference.

That Splice thing was actually cute at the beginning, until she grew up. And the picture is cute, too.

I was curious to see if I could find the A Dog's Breakfast house on google maps, and it took all of about 20 seconds to pinpoint it once I searched up "Deer Lake, Burnaby, BC".

It looks a little different from what I remember, there wasn't so much green around the house.

Some jeans pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc
                      It looks a little different from what I remember, there wasn't so much green around the house.
                      Is it because that's the front of the house, and the only time in the movie we see the front is when Patrick is standing outside the garage while Marilyn cuts up "Ryan's body"?

Originally posted by Nenyc
                      Some jeans pics.
                      Lovely.

sigpic

Comment

@Raven: Love the WWRT! And also love the sigs! Great job!
                        Thanks. It was a tough one trying to find the right pics that complimented each other.

Oooh! A fellow Supernatural fan! You should check out the Supernatural section here. There's a lot of great threads! When you have the time that is. And judging my the video and the sig I'm guessing you're a Dean girl?
                        I didn't know there was a Supernatural thread here. Been playing in here mostly. Yep, since day one.

Hmm, I have Murine for Ear...and I tried the small bulb but I realize now that I wasn't using it right. Wasn't squeezing it hard enough. And the doctor actually used the giant syringe.
                        I have a hard time trying with my right ear. I don't think I'm tilting my head enough at the correct angle. I do better with my left.

David with a Splice doll...
                        http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ice-fluffy.jpg
                        Ironically, I have a set of pajamas with that monkey (on back of David's cell phone) on them.
                        Cute.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it because that's the front of the house, and the only time in the movie we see the front is when Patrick is standing outside the garage while Marilyn cuts up "Ryan's body"?
                          I do remember now. And I know that behind the house was muddy.

Gorgeous!

Comment

^ super gorgeous. I love love love his Levi's.

sigpic

Comment

^ Yep! He should wear jeans all the time, or shorts.

Comment

And another two jeans pics before I go.

Comment

Working...
                                X