Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Oh dude! Did you see David tweet about my screencap from the Rise of the Planet of the Apes international trailer that I put on fb? Fraking awesomeballs. I was having a terrible day, then I get online and see that. Everything seems less crappy now. (Even though I'm sure he just did it cos he found it weird and obsessive that I capped a pic of only his hand. )
    Yeah, I saw that a few minutes ago. And that's not weird at all. I really liked that screencap.

I so love this scene.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Hey guys miss me? I'm still alive... I just, got caught up in another show on-line and have been watching episodes every chance I get. It's called Parking Wars, a reality show about the Philadelphia Parking Authority in Pennsylvania. I discovered it the other day and got hooked! I'm sucker for this kind of show.
    Hey, RiG! And of course we missed you (like Geoi already said). Never heard of that show, btw.

Anywho, how is everyone here? Good I hope! I'm better now than I was... Last night my right ear became blocked (wax stupid itch in my ear) and I had to go to the doctors today to get my ears flushed...not a fun experience.
    Yep, we are good, or I am good. And I hope that you'll be fine soon. I had the same experience last year and I know it's not nice at all.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi, RiG! *hugs*

I remember getting my ears flushed at the doctors. I do it myself now.
      sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Heya, RiG! Of course we missed you! Good to have you back, and what a beautiful pic you've brought with you! Thanks!
          Aww! Glad you like the pic! I could stop by without bringing a present now could I?

Sorry bout your ear. I know that's not fun. Ugh.
          Thank you. It's all better now!

GRANT!!!

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
          Yeah, I saw that a few minutes ago. And that's not weird at all. I really liked that screencap.
          I gotta check this out! ...after dinner.

Hey, RiG!
          Hey Nenyc!

And of course we missed you (like Geoi already said).

Never heard of that show, btw.
          It started in 2008 and I remember seeing commercials for it, might have even flipped to it while channel surfing; never did watch though - until now. I figured you guys might not have heard of it, s'why I included the IMDb link...just in case.

Yep, we are good, or I am good. And I hope that you'll be fine soon. I had the same experience last year and I know it's not nice at all.
          The ear is better but my sinuses...not so much. Feels like I'm gettin' a cold, not sure though. Stuffy last night, runny all day today. Ugh. Not the way I wanna usher in Summer.

*wolf whistles*

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
          Hi, RiG! *hugs*
          Hi Raven...it's been a while! I miss your WWRT, WWAT...

I remember getting my ears flushed at the doctors. I do it myself now.
          I'm too afraid to do it myself.

Now we all know what soda David likes.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc
            Thanks, buddy!

sigpic
            "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

It started in 2008 and I remember seeing commercials for it, might have even flipped to it while channel surfing; never did watch though - until now. I figured you guys might not have heard of it, s'why I included the IMDb link...just in case.
              Yeah, I saw the IMDb link, it looks like an interesting show.

The ear is better but my sinuses...not so much. Feels like I'm gettin' a cold, not sure though. Stuffy last night, runny all day today. Ugh. Not the way I wanna usher in Summer.
              Summer colds are the worst. I hope you get better soon.

*wolf whistles*
              Yep. I felt the same way when I saw the picture.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...wlett-coke.jpg
              Yeah.

Any time. And I so love that picture.

Comment

Good! And I love that second picture. Trio was an awesome episode! Maybe I should rewatch it again. Rodney was so tough and hilarious all at once in that episode.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  Good! And I love that second picture. Trio was an awesome episode! Maybe I should rewatch it again. Rodney was so tough and hilarious all at once in that episode.
                  I must agree with all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                    LOL! That's such a cool picture.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      LOL! That's such a cool picture.
                      That's one of my favorite BTS pics.

Comment

Hi Raven...it's been a while! I miss your WWRT, WWAT...
                        I still do them when I think of something really good and have the time. I haven't been on here much either cause of work and writing a novel. Not to mention watching five seasons of Supernatural.

I'm too afraid to do it myself.
                        I use Marine Ear with the small bulb. I don't like those giant syringes.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...wlett-coke.jpg
                        I'm not holding it against him. Actually I like Cherry Coke.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm a Pepsi drinker. Don't like Coke. Well, actually it's not that bad if it comes out of a fountain, but out of a can or bottle I notice it has a weird aftertaste.

sigpic

Comment

I still do them when I think of something really good and have the time. I haven't been on here much either cause of work and writing a novel. Not to mention watching five seasons of Supernatural.
                            I remember when I "discovered" Supernatural 2 years ago, and watched 4 seasons for less than 3 weeks.

I just uploaded the same picture to my PB.

I'm a Pepsi drinker. Don't like Coke. Well, actually it's not that bad if it comes out of a fountain, but out of a can or bottle I notice it has a weird aftertaste.
                            Same here. You're my man, Geoi.

Comment

Same here. You're my man, Geoi.
                              Great minds think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Great minds think alike.
                                It seems so.

Comment

Working...
                                X