• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squeeeeeeee!*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
      http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm94/kikaylabird/Rodney/img008.jpg
      Niiiiiice!! (I meant to ask to see your pics Don't think I saw your signed one )
      *squeeeeeeee!*
      Oh yes! DH looks great in my pic, but then there's me in the pic too, so...

I'll have to get the 'Varda' sigged pic uploaded somehow
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Aww, what a great pic that is
        Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

http://iolandasblog.livejournal.com/31818.html <- my photos and a little bit of report from the Chevron 7.4

I can't really tell to much about the talks, because I forget the stuff like nothing (I guess translating keeps my brain busy enough *g*)

Just want to say, that I had a really, really great time. David was so nice, and it was delightful to see how great he is with Baz and how much love he gives to his family.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            David Blue twittered our David about seeing Splice at Sundance...
            Oh hey....I somehow didn't see this post!!! Thanks for the info! I didn't go back to follow the tweets! Since the movie showed at Sundance, I hope that means it's about to be released all over or on DVD.

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Chapter seven of Silent Homecoming is now up.
            Cool!! I shall go read in a little bit!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
            Guuuuuuuhhhhh Chevron 7.4... I just got home
            http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/CIMG6264.jpg
            Weeeee!! Looking forward to the rest of the report!
            Looks like DH is holding a Dora the Explorer bottle....

OMG!! I love that picture!! You look so comfortable in his embrace!! Doesn't look you'll be leaving it anytime soon!!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            http://iolandasblog.livejournal.com/31818.html <- my photos and a little bit of report from the Chevron 7.4
            I can't really tell to much about the talks, because I forget the stuff like nothing (I guess translating keeps my brain busy enough *g*)
            Just want to say, that I had a really, really great time. David was so nice, and it was delightful to see how great he is with Baz and how much love he gives to his family.
            Wow!! Great pictures! I'll go back and really look at the whole report!! Just skimmed through the pictures with DH in them! Thanks for the link!

sig by Varda

Comment

Aw, you look so good together!

Will we see more of David from you?

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Wow, McKay's Jacket is already up to $510 on eBay and it hasn't even been half a day! Does anyone know what episode(s) he would have worn it? It doesn't have any blue panels or stripes, it's all black. Or, do you think the description meant the costume department washed it (Waterworks?) and it shrunk so it was never completed with any blue panels?

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Wow, McKay's Jacket is already up to $510 on eBay and it hasn't even been half a day! Does anyone know what episode(s) he would have worn it? It doesn't have any blue panels or stripes, it's all black. Or, do you think the description meant the costume department washed it (Waterworks?) and it shrunk so it was never completed with any blue panels?
                  $510 That's alot for a jacket!

I think the jacket is from season 4 for off world gear. The descriptition on eBay says it's Black bomber jacket, so maybe it's leather? These are from This Mortal Coil....

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                    It sure is!

DH's chair from 7.4 sold at the auction (to a man) for £320... Hewlett did *things* to that chair

I'm going to just step out for a while. Came home to the usual RL rubbish... had a slight nervous breakdown... Sorting through my 1000+ photos (only about 10% of which aren't blurred) sounds kinda fun

Comment

It sure is!
                      DH's chair from 7.4 sold at the auction (to a man) for £320... Hewlett did *things* to that chair
                      Oooh...things! Hope you caught some of them in your pictures!

I'm going to just step out for a while. Came home to the usual RL rubbish... had a slight nervous breakdown...
                      Yeah...RL can be kinda harsh after a fun filled time at Chevron 7.4!! Sorry!

Sorting through my 1000+ photos (only about 10% of which aren't blurred) sounds kinda fun
                      Yes!! *does fist pump* That's alot of photos, 10% may be blurred, but 90% are not!! I think you may be going over those photos for quite a few days! Lucky!
                      Hope you have a picture of yourself with DH! And which picture did you finally decide to have him autograph?

sig by Varda

Comment

Oooh...things! Hope you caught some of them in your pictures!
                        I did, but they were quite blurred
                        Yeah...RL can be kinda harsh after a fun filled time at Chevron 7.4!! Sorry!
                        Yep, had a complete crash, along with RL stuff, it just adds together until... Kaboom! I feel better now though - barricaded myself in my room
                        Yes!! *does fist pump* That's alot of photos, 10% may be blurred, but 90% are not!! I think you may be going over those photos for quite a few days! Lucky!
                        The other way around - 90% blurred, 10% okay. Here's another one

Hope you have a picture of yourself with DH! And which picture did you finally decide to have him autograph?
                        I bought a few from the dealers. I got him to sign 2, one for me (Siege, cranberry jumpsuit promo) and one for 'Varda' (S2 promo)

And because it's so funny, the 'Nothing' pose
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I think the jacket is from season 4 for off world gear. The descriptition on eBay says it's Black bomber jacket, so maybe it's leather? These are from This Mortal Coil....
                          Hmm, the eBay item looks like a cloth jacket. Does leather shrink?

Oooh, what things? Do tell!

The other way around - 90% blurred, 10% okay. Here's another one
                          http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/CIMG6459.jpg
                          That striped shirt makes him look very British to me.

I bought a few from the dealers. I got him to sign 2, one for me (Siege, cranberry jumpsuit promo) and one for 'Varda' (S2 promo)

Spoiler:
                          You mean these?
                          Spoiler:

My kind of guy:

Comment

That striped shirt makes him look very British to me.
                            Someone (was it Bambam?) said that that shirt reminded him of Freddy Krüger

Edit: Eeeeeh - 2000 posts - off to look for a custom Avatar
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I didn't realise what he was actually doing until after I looked at the pictures... oh But isn't he just standing behind the chair?

Right?
                              Spoiler:

*squeak squeak*

*um*

This one and this one
                              You mean these?
                              Yep, they're the ones He struck a lot of poses, but I didn't get them all
                              Last edited by x Varda x; 01 February 2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Yep, had a complete crash, along with RL stuff, it just adds together until... Kaboom! I feel better now though - barricaded myself in my room
                                That always works! Glad it work for you!

The other way around - 90% blurred, 10% okay.
                                Oh, darn! But still alot of pictures!

Oh that one is good!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/CIMG6455.jpg
                                Strike a pose!

Hmm, the eBay item looks like a cloth jacket. Does leather shrink?
                                Yeah, I thought it looked like cloth, but I don't think bomber jackets are cloth..oh well!

Yes...do tell!

Nice!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Someone (was it Bambam?) said that that shirt reminded him of Freddy Krüger
                                I was thinking the same thing!! LOL!

Edit: Eeeeeh - 2000 posts - off to look for a custom Avatar
                                Congratulation!!! Have fun choosing one!!

This one and this one Yep, they're the ones
                                Oh...good ones!! On the second one, did he sign near the thigh holster? Just asking?

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X