X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Yeah. I'm slowly getting used to it.
    For me....VERY slowly!

Heh, I like to think that we're McKayletts - fans of McKay and Hewlett. I think it suits us, no?
    Oh, I think so! McKayletts....yep!
    Edit: Hey twitter DH about the name!!

Btw, love those pics you posted!
    Thanks!

Aww! So sorry!
    A smile for Varda!
    http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...uroraBtS-1.jpg
    Feel any better?
    Great picture!

Yeah, the multi-quote thing is bugging me although it didn't happen this time. I only have the quotes from this thread and not the ones from the "tweaks" thread. I just came from there.
    Edit: Just checked, the muti-quote problem seems to have been resolved....good! Don't have to worry about that anymore!

About the "Go Advance" thing: Have you tried double clicking +Reply to Thread? It works for me, could be a Firefox thing though.
    Nope...double clicking did not work. Right click and open did, but what a drag!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    I'm still trying to decide which flat photo to print out and get him to autograph I'm not sure if the shop can print actual pics on t-shirts, or just block colour. I didn't ask...
    So many to chose from! Have fun going through all the pictures!

Yep, I'm enjoying it too for some reason. I thought I hated mental whumping, which is why I've never done it before.
    Well, you can do both in one story! Poor Rodney!

I had my hair cut though. It now goes *swish* *thwap*
    Oooh... a new due! Cool!

*takes a deep breath* oh my! How could I not feel better with a pic like that staring out at me!? Thanks
    Good! Did you notice, he's eyes follow you!!

Is that a new sig I see, RIG?
    Hey, that right! Great sig RiG!

I watched GUP on the train on my ipod yesterday. I rank that ep and Duet as the best ones for nailing Rodney's character (that came out wrong ) because I've been thinking he's OOC in my fic because he's so hurt. I got some funny looks courteously of my evil laughter mwhwhahah... mwa... ha... *heh*
    GUP...one of my favorites!! I'm sure the regulars are used your evil laughter by now!
    Last edited by ed263; 21 January 2010, 02:36 PM.

sig by Varda

Comment

I'm still trying to decide which flat photo to print out and get him to autograph
      Have fun deciding! So much pretty to choose from! Or did you want him to sign a whumpy Rodney pic?

I'm not sure if the shop can print actual pics on t-shirts, or just block colour. I didn't ask...
      Well, ask! Ask! ASK!!!

It's usually only 11 hours. And I have to work 6 days straight this week too
      6 days? Yeesh! at most I work 5 days; at least I work 4 days.

I had my hair cut though. It now goes *swish* *thwap*
      I love it when my hair does that! Well, when it's short enough...which it isn't right now. Grows like a weed I tell ya!

*takes a deep breath* oh my! How could I not feel better with a pic like that staring out at me!? Thanks
      You're welcome!

Is that a new sig I see, RIG?
      It is indeed. Like it?

I watched GUP on the train on my ipod yesterday. I rank that ep and Duet as the best ones for nailing Rodney's character (that came out wrong )
      Sure it did.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      For me....VERY slowly!
      I hear ya...

Oh, I think so! McKayletts....yep!
      Edit: Hey twitter DH about the name!!
      Oh ,I will!

EDIT: Done. Btw, David changed his Twitter pic. To this.

Great picture!
      Thanx.

Nope...double clicking did not work. Right click and open did, but what a drag!
      Bummer!

Good! Did you notice, he's eyes follow you!!
      I did not notice that...freaky!

Hey, that right! Great sig RiG!
      Thanx. It's just a scaled down version of a Gateworld header...the best GW header IMHO.

GUP...one of my favorites!!
      Gotta love the GUP!

Okay, I was watching Hide and Seek earlier (on SyFy) and this scene captured my attention.
      Spoiler:

WOOF!
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 January 2010, 04:42 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Have fun deciding! So much pretty to choose from! Or did you want him to sign a whumpy Rodney pic?
        It's Varda...it's gotta be a whumpy pic!

Well, ask! Ask! ASK!!!
        What she said, Varda!!

Oh ,I will!
        Hope he replies!

I did not notice that...freaky!
        Freaky, scary, but neat!

Okay, I was watching Hide and Seek earlier (on SyFy) and this scene captured my attention.
        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ignityHS-1.jpg
        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...gnityHS2-1.jpg
        Oh my....those pants are tight in all the right places! Thanks for those pictures!

WOOF!
        Double WOOF!

sig by Varda

Comment

David tweeted
          How amazing would it be if Jason became the new Conan! Then I could be his nerdy sorcerer side-kick! Or just tell people I used to know him.
          Here's Rodney and Ronon from SGA 3x14 Tao of Rodney.
          Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

One week 'til some of us will meet the man =) And yay for Jason, I am very happy for him to grab that role!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

News story/interview link from the GW homepage

I sleep now, gotta be up at 6am tomorrow *collapse*
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

*sigh* I sure do miss the great Rodney Mckay......I hope he has some kind of a appearance on SGU eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Thanks for the pictures! Sweet!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  One week 'til some of us will meet the man =) And yay for Jason, I am very happy for him to grab that role!
                  Let the countdown begin!
                  Remember to take lots of pictures and give us a full report!

I sleep now, gotta be up at 6am tomorrow *collapse*
                  Thanks for the link! Sleep tight!

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  *sigh* I sure do miss the great Rodney Mckay......I hope he has some kind of a appearance on SGU eventually.
                  Sighs with you!! I also greatly miss McKay and the rest of SGA! I just wish MGM would have a garage sale and rise money to make the SGA movie!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Sighs with you!! I also greatly miss McKay and the rest of SGA! I just wish MGM would have a garage sale and rise money to make the SGA movie!!
                    MGM and its financial crisis is getting on my nerves. I don't hate SGU, but I will never love it like I did with SGA and SG1. I really hope we get to see Mckay and the rest of the team very soon.

Comment

MGM and its financial crisis is getting on my nerves. I don't hate SGU, but I will never love it like I did with SGA and SG1. I really hope we get to see Mckay and the rest of the team very soon.
                      I wonder if Jason can get Joe, Rachel, and David parts in the movie....hmm, seeing DH in a dress and faux fur boot covers...I'd pay good money to see that!

sig by Varda

Comment

So...where are folk meeting the man? I must've missed something... (This is not unusual!)

Anyway -

Food and drink!

Spoiler:

Food, glorious food...

Hot sausage and mustard...

While we're in the mood...

Cold jelly and custard...

...oh food, wonderful food, marvelous food, glorious food!

Huh. Turned out to be mostly food. Oh well...
                        Drink!!

Drat, it's overhanging the edge of the forum. Oh well...

...enjoy anyway!

Edit: Aha! I resized it to something more manageable.

Comment

Ha, I already posted the original link on the 20th. Glad to see GW finally picked it up.

Here's David's new Twitter avatar. It's a promo photo from A Dog's Breakfast (2007).

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                            So...where are folk meeting the man? I must've missed something... (This is not unusual!)
                            David is at Chevron 7.4 Jan 29-31, 2010 at the the Birmingham Hilton Metropole. David, Jane and Baz have been in the UK since Jan 12, staying with Jane's father.

My kind of guy:

Comment

The site looks a bit better today. YAY for the blue!

It's Varda...it's gotta be a whumpy pic!
                              Right you are!

Hope he replies!
                              I do too! I haven't checked yet...

EDIT: Checked and...he didn't.

Oh my....those pants are tight in all the right places! Thanks for those pictures!
                              Oh yeah, that's what cought my attention while I was watching that scene - those tight pants. And you're welcome.

Double WOOF!
                              Triple WOOF!

You and me both buddy! The only way Rodney can appear on SGU is via the ancient communication stones. Like, if there's a problem with the Destinythe only man that can help/fix it is Rodney. They'd fly him out to DC/the Pentagon/Homeworld security where he's meet up with Gen. O'Neill. From there he'd sit at one of the computer work stations or somewhere and activate the Ancient Communication stone thus mind jumping into someone aboard the Destiny. Et Voila! Rodney on SGU! (the way it works they'd need DH there cause we, the viewers, see the person within the person not the person whose body has been overtaken) Besides, it would be fun to see someone else in Rodney's mind/body again, if we'd actually get to see that part that is.

I agree 100% Rep, 100%.

I wonder if Jason can get Joe, Rachel, and David parts in the movie....hmm, seeing DH in a dress and faux fur boot covers...I'd pay good money to see that!
                              Oh, hell yes!

EDIT2: Great pics Alder. I love watching that man eat!

@Watcher: I posted the link to David's new Twitter pic yesterday. ...but nobody noticed.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 January 2010, 04:14 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                                Anyway -
                                Food and drink!
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...-26-food-1.jpg
                                Food, glorious food...
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...anddrink-1.jpg
                                Hot sausage and mustard...
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...sandwich-1.jpg
                                While we're in the mood...
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...A-2-food-1.jpg
                                Cold jelly and custard...
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...-24-food-1.jpg
                                ...oh food, wonderful food, marvelous food, glorious food!
                                Huh. Turned out to be mostly food. Oh well...
                                Drink!!
                                http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...-60-coffee.jpg
                                Glorious food!! Now all we need is....One man, man for sale. Come take a peep. Have you ever seen as nice a man for sale?

The site looks a bit better today. YAY for the blue!
                                It does look a little better today, so yay!

I do too! I haven't checked yet...
                                EDIT: Checked and...he didn't.
                                Try again, wait until he posts, that you know he's on twitter.

Oh yeah, that's what cought my attention while I was watching that scene - those tight pants. And you're welcome.

You and me both buddy! The only way Rodney can appear on SGU is via the ancient communication stones. Like, if there's a problem with the Destinythe only man that can help/fix it is Rodney.
                                They can't have Rodney on there....he'd fix it and they would be home and then the show would be over...nope, they can't do it.

@Watcher: I posted the link to David's new Twitter pic yesterday. ...but nobody noticed.
                                Aww....I went back to look...I didn't see the edit...sorry!
                                Still trying to get used to navigating around this new forum!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X