Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria
    Okay, a new batch of clones are available to keep folks company while Renenutet works on the original. Remember, no fighting... I've even included a spare RedJumper!Mckay as he appears to be a popular model

Ahhhh!!!! <falls out of chair, has seizure from McKay overload>

Okay, I'm back, and the meds the nice doctors gave me are making their way into my system. But it's hard to type with this funny white jacket on...

Okay, seriously, that's an awesome pic! Although methinks the front McKay, with the gun, is trying to save his cloned selves from the stampede. But we all know that he forgets to reload, so let's just toss a dummy out there and let him unload the clip before we all rush him...them...yeah. Sometimes my evil plots have a tiny glitch, but I'm confident this will work...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
      Ahhhh!!!! <falls out of chair, has seizure from McKay overload>
      LOL.. sorry, perhaps I should have included a warning?

Originally posted by Porthos1013
      Although methinks the front McKay, with the gun, is trying to save his cloned selves from the stampede.
      Oh, I hadn't thought of it that way.. I just needed that pic to cover up the fact that the 'Just been kissed!Rodney' behind him had no legs.

From left to right we've got:

Stoic!Rodney, Just been kissed!Rodney, Gun toting woobie!Rodney, Bomb building!Rodney, Mr Fantastic!Rodney, Invulnerable!Rodney (is prone to occasional fai.. err, passing out), Anti-Lemon!Rodney, Wet and injured woobie!Rodney, CasualDenim!Rodney, RedJumpsuit!Rodney and finally, Gameboy!Rodney.
      Last edited by strivaria; 01 June 2005, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Let's name all the McKays shall we...
        (left to right)
        season one promo photo, Childhood's End, Redemption, part two,...Underground?, Moebius, part one, Hide and Seek, 48 Hours, The Eye, Season 2 promo photo, The Siege, Part two, and.... Defient One!

Yeah I did it! Correct me if I'm wrong about any of them.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yep, your right about all of them except the last one. GameBoy!Rodney is from Sanctuary. If y'all want, I can upload the pics used in the making of the clone!pic..... later, once I've had some sleep.

G'night folks

Comment

Yep, your right about all of them except the last one. GameBoy!Rodney is from Sanctuary. If y'all want, I can upload the pics used in the making of the clone!pic..... later, once I've had some sleep.

G'night folks
            Oh brilliant, brilliant clone picture!! I have already taken wet and whumped woobie(I don't even know what this word really means but I'm using it!) and he's resting comfortably. He may need some more comfort and...erm...assistance tonight so I'll be staying close. Give you an update tomorrow morning
            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Strivaria, I think you should start an adopt-a-Rodney foundation, and start making sure that all your Rodneys find nice, happy homes. I, of course, will volunteer my efforts to help you in this noble endeavor, should you so desire my assistance. Perhaps I should be in charge of quality control? I will have to give each Rodney clone a thorough inspection before giving him a clean bill of health. <insert smilie with angel halo here.>

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
              McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
              Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
              McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
                I do like the stubble...

How about a full beard? Here's David in the series "traders". He's about to set up his bed in his closet office.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Anyone seen him in boa ve something a rather, That was cool!

McKay so rules Atlantis!

He looks like daniel in that pic!
                  Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa
                    What was even funnier (not necessarily humiliating, tho) was later when Rodney seemed to follow Sheppard around the Atlantis city like a faithful puppy friend....

Maybe McKay was hoping that some of that *magic* gene would rub off onto him during the process...

Actually I interpreted that a little differently. I got the impression that Rodney was trailing Sheppard for security, ie Sheppard had a gun and that quiet confidence that said he knew how to take care of himself. I think Rodney picked up on that and felt he could 'explore' safely in a few metres' radius of him. Rodney almost runs up the stairs to catch up with John after they've paused for a moment to study the way the stairs light up. But yep agreed, his trailing Sheppard is funny.
                    McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                    Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                    McKay, "Who told you that?"
                    Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
                      Actually I interpreted that a little differently. I got the impression that Rodney was trailing Sheppard for security, ie Sheppard had a gun and that quiet confidence that said he knew how to take care of himself. I think Rodney picked up on that and felt he could 'explore' safely in a few metres' radius of him. Rodney almost runs up the stairs to catch up with John after they've paused for a moment to study the way the stairs light up. But yep agreed, his trailing Sheppard is funny.
                      I'm thinking it's not just the gun and confidence. (Although he's unarmed in Rising, Rodney's had gun training by this point, according to an interview and later evidence.) I'm thinking it's that Sheppard is, as SGalisa dubbed him, "the gene guy." Rodney needs to get the place up and running ASAP, and the Major has shown the greatest ability to interact with Ancient tech. Plus, unlike Miller, Markham and any other Marine who might have the gene (we know there are about a dozen people, though only know five by name), Sheppard will both have less attitude than Sumner's men as well as the obligation of running around turning things on. It is, after all, the reason Sheppard's there.

And, of course, as the two leading men, TPTB needed to keep linking them together. Besides, since it was a time of discovery, it makes sense for Rodney to be in those shots, and as significant scenes, of course the main character should be in them, too. It's not as though it would have had the same impact if it had been Rodney and Carson climbing the stairs.
                      Last edited by Fanwoman; 02 June 2005, 06:44 AM.
                      Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

Oh, strivaria, that is too much fun! I'd like to claim Gun toting woobie!Rodney...I know he has chocolate.

Girl Clone, love the picture!

And, of course, the latest Traders pic makes me want to see it all the more. You should get a commission, watcher.
                        Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

Hmmm, Lets see... Do I want CasualDenim!Rodney or Gameboy!Rodney??? Such a tough choice. Cute jeans or vest and gun *weighs options....*

Ok, I've made up my mind. I'll take Gameboy!Rodney. Can I put him on Layaway?
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Well, crum.

I had a dream last night and Jack was in it! And I don't even thunk over Jack!
                            *sigh*

Are there any RDA thunkers out there that are dreaming about Rodney? I'm more than willing to swap.

Comment

Okay, a new batch of clones are available to keep folks company while Renenutet works on the original. Remember, no fighting... I've even included a spare RedJumper!Mckay as he appears to be a popular model

You. Are. So. Awesome!

I'll take Season2PromoPicture!Rodney with his layered t-shirt cuteness.

Come to Not So Ancient, little Rodney Clone. I'll take goooood care of you.
                              Last edited by not so ancient; 02 June 2005, 09:53 AM. Reason: Fanwoman took my choice of clone. Must choose another!
                              ~*~*~*~*~*
                              not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                                Well, crum.

I had a dream last night and Jack was in it! And I don't even thunk over Jack!
                                *sigh*

Are there any RDA thunkers out there that are dreaming about Rodney? I'm more than willing to swap.
                                That happened to me once too, but it was RDA, not Jack.

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X