No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics watcher, Raven! Young Rodney is so cute!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, nice pics

Hi RIG! *waves*

DH may be tweeting that the snow/ice is fun... but it's not so great for driving...

Sorry I've been AWOL recently, I've been working on my fic, which is coming along quite nicely now I've fixed the characterisation. Because an uber snarky furious Rodney is much more fun/traumatic than a wilting flower silent woobie

I may have watched a few episodes of NCIS in there too
      Spoiler:
      Like 4 a day... or something...
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Nice way to get the thread on the first page! Good move!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
        Some more early Rodney McKay. From SG-1 6x1 Redemption part 1.
        Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
        First season Rodney
        Great pictures of Rodney in season 1!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        DH may be tweeting that the snow/ice is fun... but it's not so great for driving...
        Saw his tweet!

Sorry I've been AWOL recently, I've been working on my fic,
        Fic writing....you are excused!

which is coming along quite nicely now I've fixed the characterisation. Because an uber snarky furious Rodney is much more fun/traumatic than a wilting flower silent woobie
        Ooh..sounds interesting! I'll be waiting for you to post it!

Just because, some more Rodney from season 1.
        Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Hi RIG! *waves*
          *stops playing with DSi* Oh, Howdy Varda!
          Can you blame him? He's got Baz to play with, 'course he's gonna love the snow!

Sorry I've been AWOL recently, I've been working on my fic, which is coming along quite nicely now I've fixed the characterization. Because an uber snarky furious Rodney is much more fun/traumatic than a wilting flower silent woobie
          No problem. I thought you lost power due to the snow. And your right...about the...about what you said. Snarky Rodney being better than a wilting Rodney.

I may have watched a few episodes of NCIS in there too
          Spoiler:
          Like 4 a day... or something...
          Aint no shame in watching NCIS, specially NCIS, instead of being here.
          Spoiler:
          Hell, I've been reading NCIS fic instead of being here lately so... I only watched 2 episodes today ...6pm-8pm on USA. Then I had to watch American Idol at 8pm.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
          Nice way to get the thread on the first page! Good move!
          Hiya Elisa, thanx.

Fic writing....you are excused!
          Yes, excused you are.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            *stops playing with DSi* Oh, Howdy Varda!
            Ah, I see you are still in awe of the shiny!

Can you blame him? He's got Baz to play with, 'course he's gonna love the snow!
            Sounds like he had a blast trying to build a snow fort. So cute!

Aint no shame in watching NCIS, specially NCIS, instead of being here.
            Spoiler:
            Hell, I've been reading NCIS fic instead of being here lately so... I only watched 2 episodes today ...6pm-8pm on USA. Then I had to watch American Idol at 8pm.
            Loved last night's episode!

Hiya Elisa, thanx.
            Hi RiG!

Definitively thunk!

sig by Varda

Comment

More season one Rodney.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here's some double trouble:

Spoiler:

And I'm gonna meet the one on the left next Thursday *thud!* I just wish I could make it to London to see him again the next day, and see his cute friend too!

(Sadly I won't make it to London, it's too damn expensive a trip for me, on my limited budget).
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

More season one Rodney.
                  Great pictures!

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  Aww..that's a cute picture! They're so much fun together!

And I'm gonna meet the one on the left next Thursday *thud!* I just wish I could make it to London to see him again the next day, and see his cute friend too!
                  (Sadly I won't make it to London, it's too damn expensive a trip for me, on my limited budget).
                  Lucky!! Say Hi to PM from us!! I'll cross my fingers that PM wears his kilt when you see him!

sig by Varda

Comment

Saw this picture on Hewlett Daily

Some more pictures, Rodney having a smile or two on Echoes.
                    Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Piccies

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...hunt/pgdh1.jpg
                        Two weeks to Chevron 7.4

Saw this picture on Hewlett Daily
                        http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...obbitPhoto.jpg

Some more pictures, Rodney having a smile or two on Echoes.
                        *Drools*
                        Piccies
                        *Drools some more*

*Goes back to writing fic* (Which is finished now BTW. 18k at present, just need to check it over and tweak it a bit )

Comment

I'm ba-a-ack! My mom had a little scare Thursday night. And it always happens on a Thursday...
                          Spoiler:
                          She's had a migraine, off and on, all week and it made her blood pressure go up. And that made her not feel right. So, off to the hospital we went...for 5 and a half hours - 6pm 'til 11:30pm. Not so bad actually. She's feeling better today, thank God!

Ah, I see you are still in awe of the shiny!
                          Yup!

Sounds like he had a blast trying to build a snow fort. So cute!
                          Would have loved to have been a squirrel in a tree that day!

Loved last night's episode!
                          Me too!

Hi RiG!
                          Hi Elisa!

Definitively thunk!
                          Unequivocally thunk!

Mmmm, love me some season 1 Rodney! Thunk you!

Oh, yummy!

Oooh, wow! Hope you don't faint upon meeting him! But, if you did he could catch you in his strong arms. And I think you'd like that.

Yeah, same for me. I fear I may never attend a con...or meet David. He twittered me though and for that I will forever be grateful! I was that close to his holy awesomeness...

Two weeks to Chevron 7.4
                          Ooooh, so excited for you!

*Goes back to writing fic* (Which is finished now BTW. 18k at present, just need to check it over and tweak it a bit )
                          Well, WOW! That is a lot of words...looking forward to reading them!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm ba-a-ack! My mom had a little scare Thursday night. And it always happens on a Thursday...
                            Spoiler:
                            She's had a migraine, off and on, all week and it made her blood pressure go up. And that made her not feel right. So, off to the hospital we went...for 5 and a half hours - 6pm 'til 11:30pm. Not so bad actually. She's feeling better today, thank God!
                            Helloo!! Glad she's feeling better now
                            Ooooh, so excited for you!
                            I'm going to type up a full report and take loads of photos
                            Well, WOW! That is a lot of words...looking forward to reading them!
                            I had to rewrite the first chapter 3 times In fact, I wrote chapter 6 first

I started posting it now, loink is in my sig, but just in case:- *leaves in hilarious typo*

Searching For Emptiness or on LiveJournal
                            Wherein, I try to figure out what makes Rodney tick and get terribly confused Or more appropriately: After Rodney is brutally tortured, can he get back what he lost? There's no actual torture in this one though, only what Rodney does to himself It's set in the Reavengeance ever so slight AU I created (bad me)

Found some funny icons on LJ for those not of the fic reading persuasion. Here they are. There are some PG-13 swears, but nothing too major Very funny

Comment

Helloo!! Glad she's feeling better now
                              Howdy! Thank you.

Goody!

I had to rewrite the first chapter 3 times In fact, I wrote chapter 6 first
                              Heh, everyone has their own method I guess.

I started posting it now, loink is in my sig, but just in case:- *leaves in hilarious typo*
                              Heehee, very funny typo!

Searching For Emptiness or on LiveJournal
                              Wherein, I try to figure out what makes Rodney tick and get terribly confused Or more appropriately: After Rodney is brutally tortured, can he get back what he lost? There's no actual torture in this one though, only what Rodney does to himself It's set in the Reavengeance ever so slight AU I created (bad me)
                              Ooh, sounds interesting!

Found some funny icons on LJ for those not of the fic reading persuasion. Here they are. There are some PG-13 swears, but nothing too major Very funny
                              Oh, those were great! Thanks for the loink. I snurched 3 icons...Rodney ones of course.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Piccies
                                Nice! Thanks Ravenheart!

Two weeks to Chevron 7.4
                                Wow...almost!!

I got the alerts for BOTH of your fics you posted on FFN...YAY! But haven't gone to read them yet...sorry! But you KNOW I will!

Spoiler:
                                Wow...scary! Glad to hear that she is doing better! Give her hugs from us!

Hi Elisa!
                                Hi RiG!

Oooh, wow! Hope you don't faint upon meeting him! But, if you did he could catch you in his strong arms. And I think you'd like that.
                                Oh...what a good idea...faint Mirela faint!! It will be worth it!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading all about it! I shall live vacariously through your reports! Hey, maybe consider video taping and putting them on youtube.

I shall get to your stories!!!

Hey, you bet me to the post!
                                These are ones I really liked...

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X