Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! *waves*

Got home late from work and then surfed the web before coming here and WOW...I missed alot!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it! Here's one where he's definitely saintly.
    Oh...I did enjoy it!

Another saintly picture! Thanks!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    The planet is facing impending destruction and Rodney is complaining about a hangnail. And did you notice how he showed everyone his boo-boo? Ha! I had to watch the scene twice to make sure I did see what I saw.
    Love that scene! Rodney had them all right there, paying attention to his every word!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    It snowed where I live since last night. We had a power cut earlier and no heating
    Saw your LJ post about it and the pictures!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Coincidentally, my mom shares a birthday with David.
    How awesome!

It hasn't snowed here since Sunday. It's very cold though and gettin' colder by the day. Brrrr! I bet Rodney can warm you up!
    Not cold here at all! 71F, but it will be getting colder tomorrow.

No work for you today? YAY! No work for me today either...my day off!
    My day off is tomorrow! Finally!

OT:
    Spoiler:
    Just found out that my poor mom has Tendonitis in her right wrist. It's very painful. She's had a small swelling (like a bump) on the inside of her right wrist, just below her thumb, for a few months now and we finally have a diagnosis. We were afraid it was something called a Ganglion cyst which requires surgery to repair, but with tendonitis all she needs is a cortizone shot (which also hurts) every 6 months or so.
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    Ouch! Poor Mom! Be sure that you give her extra hugs!

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Hello all. I just made a smilie based on one of Gilles Nuytens' Rodney McKay smilies, and thought you might like it. Enjoy.

Awesome! Thank Hiccups for sharing it with us!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Hello all. I just made a smilie based on one of Gilles Nuytens' Rodney McKay smilies, and thought you might like it. Enjoy.

OH WOW! Thank you!

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Hello everyone! *waves*
      Hiya Elisa!

Got home late from work and then surfed the web before coming here and WOW...I missed alot!
      Happens to me all the time.

Love that scene! Rodney had them all right there, paying attention to his every word!
      Yup yup yup!

How awesome!
      I'm so jealous of her!

Not cold here at all! 71F, but it will be getting colder tomorrow.
      71F? Lucky! It's 27F here. Brrrr!

My day off is tomorrow! Finally!
      YAY! My next day off is Saturday.

OT:
      Spoiler:
      Ouch! Poor Mom! Be sure that you give her extra hugs!
      I always do.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi everyone - is anyone else having a problem accessing David's Twitter page? I can see his most recent Tweets in my feed, but when I click on his name it comes up with "Something is technically wrong" It was the same last night too, I wonder if David knows about this?

Edit: I just tweeted him about it with this: I can't see the page with all your Tweets! When I click on your name, it says "Something is technically wrong"! Cannot compute :-(
        Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
          Hi everyone - is anyone else having a problem accessing David's Twitter page? I can see his most recent Tweets in my feed, but when I click on his name it comes up with "Something is technically wrong" It was the same last night too, I wonder if David knows about this?

Edit: I just tweeted him about it with this: I can't see the page with all your Tweets! When I click on your name, it says "Something is technically wrong"! Cannot compute :-(

It's doing it to me as well. In fact, his is the only one coming up like that for me.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone - is anyone else having a problem accessing David's Twitter page? I can see his most recent Tweets in my feed, but when I click on his name it comes up with "Something is technically wrong"
            Yep, getting that as well!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            It's doing it to me as well. In fact, his is the only one coming up like that for me.
            Same here...very weird!

sig by Varda

Comment

Just because I saw 'The Last Man' again
              Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

*pops in*
                Just because I saw 'The Last Man' again
                Ooooooohhhhh, tasty

OT
                Spoiler:
                It turns out that I have a collapsed tooth. Which involves much pain, not much eats and some expensive dental work Have a monster nauseous headache too. Bleargh... I managed to get into work today, but all I did was sneak out to the dentist and then complain about my face all day... just like Rodney...
                *curls up*
                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  It turns out that I have a collapsed tooth. Which involves much pain, not much eats and some expensive dental work Have a monster nauseous headache too. Bleargh... I managed to get into work today, but all I did was sneak out to the dentist and then complain about my face all day... just like Rodney...
                  *curls up*
                  OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  A collapsed tooth....doesn't sound very good! And Ouch!
                  Is the dentist going to have to pull the tooth? And sounds like gum work is going to have be done as well.

sig by Varda

Comment

It's working fine for me...some four hours later. Had to stay (at work) late today.

*pops in*
                    Howdy Varda!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    *curls up*
                    Spoiler:
                    I have never heard of that particular problem before. How does that happen? I feel so bad for you being unable to eat, and in so much pain; your poor head! The whumper is the whumpee, sadly. I know what it's like, I was hit in the mouth with a (metal) baseball bat some years ago, right before Halloween - no candy for me that year. Had braces on my top jaw only, the bottom teeth were only minimally damaged - chipped a tooth, had a loose tooth - could be the same tooth. Had to eat pureed soup and other things soft, I lived on butterscotch pudding for almost a week, couldn't bite into anything for months, it was not fun. But I digress.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      A collapsed tooth....doesn't sound very good! And Ouch!
                      Is the dentist going to have to pull the tooth? And sounds like gum work is going to have be done as well.
                      Spoiler:
                      I have never heard of that particular problem before. How does that happen? I feel so bad for you being unable to eat, and in so much pain; your poor head! The whumper is the whumpee, sadly. I know what it's like, I was hit in the mouth with a (metal) baseball bat some years ago, right before Halloween - no candy for me that year. Had braces on my top jaw only, the bottom teeth were only minimally damaged - chipped a tooth, had a loose tooth - could be the same tooth. Had to eat pureed soup and other things soft, I lived on butterscotch pudding for almost a week, couldn't bite into anything for months, it was not fun. But I digress.
                      Spoiler:
                      It's not too bad. Probably about 7/10 at it's worst (ie while eating) and then gradually fading afterwards. I went to the densist and he did a temporary repair. It'll be good as new soon (RIG, yours sounds far more painful )

I posted a new PJM. It has a somewhat snarky Rodney in it

Not Really Kidnapping

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It's not too bad. Probably about 7/10 at it's worst (ie while eating) and then gradually fading afterwards. I went to the densist and he did a temporary repair. It'll be good as new soon (RIG, yours sounds far more painful )
                        Glad to hear!

Not Really Kidnapping
                        Got the alert! I'm on my way over to read it now!

sig by Varda

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, it was. Because my upper front teeth were knocked out of whack (kind of displaced) they sometimes knocked against my lower front teeth when I deemed it necessary to speak and that hurt like hell.:s Couldn't close my mouth properly for a weak or so. The only good thing about it was that I didn't loose a single tooth!

Not Really Kidnapping
                          YES!!!!! Will read it ASAP!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Alder sneaks in looking guilty and leaves a huge pile of hugs and muffins for everyone...edges over to the Thunk Thread computer and downloads everything about the Cloning Technology to pass on to the Tesla Thunk Thread folks...throws a bunch of pics at her post in the hope that it will distract everyone...

Purdy pictures with interesting lighting:
                            Spoiler:

Can I get there by candlelight? Yes, and back again...

Wonder what the Wraith obsession with dry ice was about...

Red light = bad bad things happening.

"I'm surrounded by imbeciles."

Comment

Not sure if this is new news or not, but a mention of one of David's projects here:
                              http://nerdvana.freedomblogging.com/...es_syfy/39831/

In any case, it won’t be long before you see Picardo on Syfy again: He is set to star in two original movies for the cable channel: Morlocks, a sequel to H.G. Wells’ Time Machine with his Atlantis co-star David Hewlett, and Monster Wolf
                              sigpic

Comment

Got the alert! I'm on my way over to read it now!
                                Saw that
                                YES!!!!! Will read it ASAP!!!
                                Cool, no rush
                                Originally posted by Alder View Post
                                Alder sneaks in looking guilty and leaves a huge pile of hugs and muffins for everyone...edges over to the Thunk Thread computer and downloads everything about the Cloning Technology to pass on to the Tesla Thunk Thread folks...throws a bunch of pics at her post in the hope that it will distract everyone...

Purdy pictures with interesting lighting:
                                Hello again! *faints*
                                Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                Not sure if this is new news or not, but a mention of one of David's projects here:
                                http://nerdvana.freedomblogging.com/...es_syfy/39831/
                                Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                                X