sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

*appears in a flurry of snow*
      Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Bringing this thread to the top...

...with an icon.
      http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...iations9-1.jpg
      That's niiiiiiice (your sig is still the wrong way around )
      Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
      So pretty.
      Oh yes!
      Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Totally agree!

Well done RiG!
      Yep yep!

*cut misplaced RL woe transferred to LJ instead*
      Last edited by x Varda x; 05 January 2010, 03:35 PM.
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        *appears in a flurry of snow*
        Speaking of snow...it snowed all day Sudnay...All day.
        That's niiiiiiice
        Thanx.
        (your sig is still the wrong way around )
        I know...haven't gotten 'round to changin' it yet.

Oh yes!

Yep yep!
        Thanx. Again.

*cut misplaced RL woe transferred to LJ instead*
        Ooookay.

EDIT: That was a response to the sentence only, not the subject matter. I didn't quite understand wording. I'm really tired tonight. I get it now though and have posted a reply on your LJ.
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 January 2010, 05:58 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
          Agree!

Todays picture on Hewlett Daily. That little bit of light makes DH look a little...I don't know, maybe, saintly!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...77-370x450.jpg
          Glad you enjoyed it! Here's one where he's definitely saintly.
          Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Jan 5th was the birthday of both Joe Flanigan (43) and Paul McGillion (41). Here's a cap of our boy with the birthday boys, plus a beautiful woman, from 2x19 Inferno.

Spoiler:

The planet is facing impending destruction and Rodney is complaining about a hangnail. And did you notice how he showed everyone his boo-boo? Ha! I had to watch the scene twice to make sure I did see what I saw.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I like the woman. What's her name?
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Speaking of snow...it snowed all day Sudnay...All day.
                It snowed where I live since last night. We had a power cut earlier and no heating
                Ooookay.

EDIT: That was a response to the sentence only, not the subject matter. I didn't quite understand wording. I'm really tired tonight. I get it now though and have posted a reply on your LJ.
                S'fine, I saw your reply I did think about it, but... not really appropriate
                Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...TheGame_05.jpg
                Nom
                Jan 5th was the birthday of both Joe Flanigan (43) and Paul McGillion (41). Here's a cap of our boy with the birthday boys, plus a beautiful woman, from 2x19 Inferno.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ferno-0768.jpg

The planet is facing impending destruction and Rodney is complaining about a hangnail. And did you notice how he showed everyone his boo-boo? Ha! I had to watch the scene twice to make sure I did see what I saw.
                Hilarious! Nom nom

Here's the full scene snaffled from the GW archive
                Spoiler:
                ORION CONTROL ROOM. Rodney is lying on his back on the floor, working on the underside of the console. Norina is squatting down and holding a computer tablet so that he can see it, while John and Carson are also squatting and watching. Rodney snatches his hand back from the console with a cry of pain.

NORINA: What?

McKAY: Oh! I bent my fingernail back! I hate that!

(Carson lowers his head in disbelief.)

NORINA (condescendingly): Yes, that can be painful.

McKAY: Yeah, will you look at that?! (He holds his middle finger up to show her.)

SHEPPARD: Are you done?!

McKAY: Almost. Look, does anyone have nail clippers?

BECKETT: Rodney!

(John smacks Rodney's leg.)

McKAY: Ah! Not helping! Alright ... (he types on the computer that Norina is holding, then reaches up to the underside of the console again and adjusts something.) So ... (he counts off the items on his fingers) ... hyperdrive's ready, inertial dampeners engaged, shields are up ... We're good to go. (He scrambles up from underneath the console, stands up, then stares, wide-eyed.) Whoa!

NORINA (nervously): What?

(Rodney blinks.)

McKAY: Got up too fast.
                Poor Rodney!
                Originally posted by Jper View Post
                I like the woman. What's her name?
                Hi there! That blonde haired McKay-snagging harpy was one Doctor Norina Pero

Comment

Hi back at you, V. Thanks for the info. I'd green you for it, but I'm out again. *makes mental not to try later.*
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hi back at you, V. Thanks for the info. I'd green you for it, but I'm out again. *makes mental not to try later.*
                    Thanks for the greens!

For all the UK DH fans out there hankering to get a viewing of A Dog's Breakfast... it's available on iTunes. There's a review on there from July 09 which implies it's been on there for quite some time. Oopsy It's rated as U, but I don't think that's right... *streams enormous download*

Mmm, we had a power cut this morning and are currently snowed in. So if I vanish for a while, I'll be sitting shivering in a dark room, with only a single guttering candle for warmth and light, and a tin of cold beans

Comment

Good morning peeps!

Hmm, seems I missed an early morning conversation. Well, early morning for me. 5am-6am is quite early, I was still sleeping. Hi Varda, Watcher, Jasper!

Yes, Varda, I know your last post wasn't all that long ago now. 11:13am. I have been up since 7:30am or so. Too early to go on my computer.

Definitely! Thunk you!

Spoiler:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ferno-0768.jpg

Heehee, niiiice! Coincidentally, my mom shares a birthday with David.

It snowed where I live since last night. We had a power cut earlier and no heating
                      It hasn't snowed here since Sunday. It's very cold though and gettin' colder by the day. Brrrr! I bet Rodney can warm you up!

S'fine, I saw your reply I did think about it, but... not really appropriate
                      Good. Just had to be sure you knew what I was 'oookaying'.

Here's the full scene snaffled from the GW archive
                      Spoiler:
                      ORION CONTROL ROOM. Rodney is lying on his back on the floor, working on the underside of the console. Norina is squatting down and holding a computer tablet so that he can see it, while John and Carson are also squatting and watching. Rodney snatches his hand back from the console with a cry of pain.

NORINA: What?

McKAY: Oh! I bent my fingernail back! I hate that!

(Carson lowers his head in disbelief.)

NORINA (condescendingly): Yes, that can be painful.

McKAY: Yeah, will you look at that?! (He holds his middle finger up to show her.)

SHEPPARD: Are you done?!

McKAY: Almost. Look, does anyone have nail clippers?

BECKETT: Rodney!

(John smacks Rodney's leg.)

McKAY: Ah! Not helping! Alright ... (he types on the computer that Norina is holding, then reaches up to the underside of the console again and adjusts something.) So ... (he counts off the items on his fingers) ... hyperdrive's ready, inertial dampeners engaged, shields are up ... We're good to go. (He scrambles up from underneath the console, stands up, then stares, wide-eyed.) Whoa!

NORINA (nervously): What?

(Rodney blinks.)

McKAY: Got up too fast.
                      Poor Rodney!
                      Poor Poor Rodney!:-(

I hated Sheppard in this episode! I felt so bad for Rodney when one of the tremors hit and he ducked down beneath that console and Sheppard got the Norina. I wish the writers hadn't written it that way. Wish they hadn't written a lot of things that way.

GW still wont let me green you Jasper. I tried spreading it around but, to no avail. I'll keep trying!

For all the UK DH fans out there hankering to get a viewing of A Dog's Breakfast... it's available on iTunes. There's a review on there from July 09 which implies it's been on there for quite some time. Oopsy It's rated as U, but I don't think that's right... *streams enormous download*
                      Well, it's about time! Better late then never, eh? Now all you iPod totin' Uk-ers can watch the movie!

Mmm, we had a power cut this morning and are currently snowed in. So if I vanish for a while, I'll be sitting shivering in a dark room, with only a single guttering candle for warmth and light, and a tin of cold beans
                      Don't forget your cat! He/she can keep you warm! You can curl up with him/her!

*sends thoughts of a very hot Rodney Varda's way*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Good morning peeps!
                        Afternoon!
                        Hmm, seems I missed an early morning conversation. Well, early morning for me. 5am-6am is quite early, I was still sleeping. Hi Varda, Watcher, Jasper!
                        I got up at 7am on my 'emergency oversleep' second alarm (the non-electric one) Had to get ready by torch/candlelight The snow is 6-7 inches deep (I have a ruler ) and the roads aren't treated/cleared round my way.
                        It hasn't snowed here since Sunday. It's very cold though and gettin' colder by the day. Brrrr! I bet Rodney can warm you up!
                        The authorities have told us not to go out if we don't have to. I couldn't get into work today /
                        Don't forget your cat! He/she can keep you warm! You can curl up with him/her!
                        Yes, with the claws and teeth (She's Lily )
                        *sends thoughts of a very hot Rodney Varda's way*
                        Oh, my. That *would* be nice! I spent most of the day discussing my SGA LJ posts yesterday with some peeps and watching NCIS...

Re 'Inferno' - I really must watch some SGA eps. I can barely remember canon these days

Comment

Afternoon!
                          Afternoon!

I got up at 7am on my 'emergency oversleep' second alarm (the non-electric one) Had to get ready by torch/candlelight The snow is 6-7 inches deep (I have a ruler ) and the roads aren't treated/cleared round my way.
                          WOW! Our snow is barely an inch in some places, over 2 inches in others, depending. You definitely have it worse!

The authorities have told us not to go out if we don't have to. I couldn't get into work today /
                          No work for you today? YAY! No work for me today either...my day off!

Yes, with the claws and teeth (She's Lily )
                          Aww, I love that name! My favorite names for cats are people names, hence Oliver and Emily.

Oh, my. That *would* be nice!
                          Oh yeah!

I spent most of the day discussing my SGA LJ posts yesterday with some peeps and watching NCIS...
                          I've just been watching tv most of the day...so far.

Re 'Inferno' - I really must watch some SGA eps. I can barely remember canon these days
                          I know, same with me.

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          Just found out that my poor mom has Tendonitis in her right wrist. It's very painful. She's had a small swelling (like a bump) on the inside of her right wrist, just below her thumb, for a few months now and we finally have a diagnosis. We were afraid it was something called a Ganglion cyst which requires surgery to repair, but with tendonitis all she needs is a cortizone shot (which also hurts) every 6 months or so.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Afternoon!
                            Evening! (after 8pm now)
                            WOW! Our snow is barely an inch in some places, over 2 inches in others, depending. You definitely have it worse!
                            Pft! A mere dusting
                            No work for you today? YAY! No work for me today either...my day off!
                            Actually not so good, as I haven't caught up after the Xmas/New Year hols yet. My stuff's getting further and further behind

I posted photos and a vid on my LJ about the snow
                            OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Just found out that my poor mom has Tendonitis in her right wrist. It's very painful. She's had a small swelling (like a bump) on the inside of her right wrist, just below her thumb, for a few months now and we finally have a diagnosis. We were afraid it was something called a Ganglion cyst which requires surgery to repair, but with tendonitis all she needs is a cortizone shot (which also hurts) every 6 months or so.
                            Spoiler:
                            Aw, ouch! *sends kittens, puppies and flowers RiG's Mom's way*

Comment

Evening! (after 8pm now)
                              Almost evening here...it's 4:45pm now.

Pft! A mere dusting
                              Yep.

Actually not so good, as I haven't caught up after the Xmas/New Year hols yet. My stuff's getting further and further behind
                              Oh. Sorry.

I posted photos and a vid on my LJ about the snow
                              Ooh, I'll go have a look-see!

EDIT: Had a look-see. Left a reply. The pics...and vid are very cool.

Spoiler:
                              Aw, ouch! *sends kittens, puppies and flowers RiG's Mom's way*
                              I'll make sure she get's them. Thank you.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 06 January 2010, 12:58 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello all. I just made a smilie based on one of Gilles Nuytens' Rodney McKay smilies, and thought you might like it. Enjoy.

Last edited by Hiccups; 06 January 2010, 02:18 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X