Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Okay...gotta get this thread past the McKay/Carter thunk thread and put this wonderful place on top...since no one else is here to do it.
    http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...neyMcKay-b.jpg
    Great way to bump the post! Would love to see him waiting for me under a mistletoe!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    Too fluffy for me. I scanned through for key words
    Spoiler:
    blood... pain... hurt...
    but didn't see any *pass*
    Nope, none of those key words are this chapter!

There's a nice pic on Hewlett Daily on LJ today (scroll down)
    Arms...black t-shirt...love that picture!

My Xmas RM whump!fic is good to go now. I'll write it over the next couple of days, but post it nearer the time. There's going to be lots of reading to do in the SGA Santa comm from tomorrow. 108 participants = 10+ fics a day
    Awesome! Looking forward to reading yours and Blue's stories and the other ones as well!

Great SH WWRT! Thanks Ravenheart!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
      SH WWRT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      That....is....AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love Silent hill too ^___^ Rodney + Silent Hill= A bunch of plot bunnies coming to get me! OH CRAP! I feel a cross over fic coming on, i'll have to keep it in mind ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

DAMN. I missed everyone! I had to leave right after I posted, then I was too busy with wrapping presents and eating dinner(while watching War of the Worlds) and then watching the beginning of Independence Day. Oh, well...

Got my Christmas tree today! And as of yesterday I have officially started my Christmas shopping, bought my niece Carissa a Tinkerbell jigsaw puzzle.

And as of 4:00pm yesterday I am officially...ON VACATION!!!!!

Nom nom
        He tastes good, huh?

There's a nice pic on Hewlett Daily on LJ today (scroll down)
        THIS IS THE PIC ON MY NIGHTSTAND! ...I get to look at it every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I first wake up

My Xmas RM whump!fic is good to go now. I'll write it over the next couple of days, but post it nearer the time.
        Ooh, can't wait!

There's going to be lots of reading to do in the SGA Santa comm from tomorrow. 108 participants = 10+ fics a day
        Boy, that is a lot of reading!

Great SH WWRT Raven...I especially love this one! And the puzzle one made me

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
        Great way to bump the post! Would love to see him waiting for me under a mistletoe!
        So would I!

Arms...black t-shirt...love that picture!
        I have that picture. I got it for Christmas last year "from Rodney".
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
          That....is....AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love Silent hill too ^___^ Rodney + Silent Hill= A bunch of plot bunnies coming to get me! OH CRAP! I feel a cross over fic coming on, i'll have to keep it in mind ^_^
          So do I. I'm playing SH: Homcoming right now. The main character's name is Alex Shepherd.

I also wrote a fic with Rodney in Silent Hill called Silent Atlantis (link is in my sig). I'd love to read another one.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning Raven.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Morning, RiG.

I really want to throw my computer out the window right now. I'm trying to upload some pictures to Photobucket and stupid AoL is freezing up.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning, RiG.

I really want to throw my computer out the window right now. I'm trying to upload some pictures to Photobucket and stupid AoL is freezing up.
                I'd have been back sooner but...lunch. And now I'm working on a drawing/painting a picture for my 1 year old niece for Christmas. Her big brother and sisters all have paintings from me in their rooms and now it's her turn. I'm taking a break now because my hand is getting sore.

Sorry about your AoL situation. Makes me glad I don't have dial up internet anymore...I have it through my cable company. However, thanks to my many computer errors it's not as super high speed as is should be but it's fast enough. I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting me a laptop some time after Christmas...much better computer and internet speed.

And, to stay on topic...
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 December 2009, 10:46 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice piccies, RiG.

I made another video with another song from SH4: The Room.
                  Now with more Rodney.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice piccies, RiG.
                    Thanx.

Now with more Rodney.
                    Kewl, I'll check it out when I have more time. Btw, nice icon.

...still working on painting...
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 December 2009, 01:43 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh! Do you have a bigger version of this one... he looks so young and handsome

Uhm, they started posting the SGA Santa stories. There seems to be a lot of McShep so far, but I spied a couple of gen ones with Rodney in there Alas, shame I can't point mine out as it's anonymous

Must.work.on.new.fic.

*hides*
                      Last edited by x Varda x; 14 December 2009, 12:57 PM.
                      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Sadly, no. That is the only size it comes in I'm afraid.

Uhm, they started posting the SGA Santa stories. There seems to be a lot of McShep so far, but I spied a couple of gen ones with Rodney in there Alas, shame I can't point mine out as it's anonymous
                        I'm sure I can pic yours out.

Must.work.on.new.fic.

*hides*
                        You. Must.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Sadly, no. That is the only size it comes in I'm afraid.
                          *fetches magnifying glass* Hmmmmm
                          I'm sure I can pic yours out.
                          Dunno how you're gonna do that *coughrodneywhumpcough*
                          You. Must.
                          I wrote 450 words Slow night

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                            Oooh...hope so! Would love reading another SGA/SH story!

And as of 4:00pm yesterday I am officially...ON VACATION!!!!!
                            *throws confetti* Yay,for vacation! I'll think of you while slaving away at work!

He tastes good, huh?

And now I'm working on a drawing/painting a picture for my 1 year old niece for Christmas.
                            Aww...that is so sweet!! Great Christmas present!

I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting me a laptop some time after Christmas...much better computer and internet speed.
                            Then you can really mutitask! Sit on the couch and watch T.V., surf the net, and post on GW!

Love this pic! Thanks for sharing!

Now with more Rodney.
                            Saw the video...loved it!
                            By the way, what is Silent Hill? A video game, a movie, a T.V. show?
                            And love your icon!

I totally agree!

Uhm, they started posting the SGA Santa stories.
                            I saw they started posting yesterday! Yay!! Looking forward to reading them! I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to read several!

There seems to be a lot of McShep so far, but I spied a couple of gen ones with Rodney in there Alas, shame I can't point mine out as it's anonymous
                            Yours will be the Rodney!whumping one!

Must.work.on.new.fic.
                            New Fic!! Yes, you must work on fic!

sig by Varda

Comment

Dunno how you're gonna do that *coughrodneywhumpcough*
                              Well, I've read enough of your fics to be able to pick yours out of a crowd. In other words, I know your style. Of the two gen fics I checked out I'm pretty sure I know which one is yours.

I wrote 450 words Slow night
                              Psshhh! That would be a not so slow night for me. Heh, I actually wrote for my GW RPG last night and earlier today...two little bits...I usually write longer bits but it was too late last night for me to think and I didn't have much time to day to spend on it with working on my niece's Christmas present.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                              *throws confetti* Yay,for vacation! I'll think of you while slaving away at work!
                              Thank you.

He is yummy!

Aww...that is so sweet!! Great Christmas present!
                              I hope so!

Then you can really mutitask! Sit on the couch and watch T.V., surf the net, and post on GW!
                              Exactamundo my friend.

Love this pic! Thanks for sharing!
                              Anytime.

By the way, what is Silent Hill? A video game, a movie, a T.V. show?
                              Silent Hill is a movie...that they made a video game tie in for.

And love your icon!
                              Looks familiar don't it?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, I've read enough of your fics to be able to pick yours out of a crowd. In other words, I know your style. Of the two gen fics I checked out I'm pretty sure I know which one is yours.
                                That's what Blue said
                                Silent Hill is a movie...that they made a video game tie in for.
                                Oh oh oh! *jumps up and down like a scary freak* Silent Hill is a game! I played the original on PSOne (released in 1999) although I didn't actually play it until Uni in 2002ish. The film doesn't follow the canon of the games (it was a man being terrorised in the game, damn them!)

I sleep now

Comment

Working...
                                X