Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
    Bit OT: Since I am currently single I don't have this problem. Are there others in relationships who do??
    Ha! If my fiance tried that with me, I'd kick his butt so hard he'd go into orbit.

And because the only thing better than a pic of McKay is a pic of McKay and Sheppard...
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
      And because the only thing better than a pic of McKay is a pic of McKay and Sheppard...
      Have another.

In case you weren't around the first time I posted it, I just put together the 2 shots of the boys in Hide and Seek after Rodney was pushed off the balcony and the 2 of them were talking to Elizabeth. Although the shots were separate in the show, I thought it would be cool to see them together.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

And here's the two of them in The Brotherhood.

Looking just slightly dirty. Yum!

Hmm, I never noticed that Rodney's and John's vests have different pouches and straps on them.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

One more from The Brotherhood.

Rodney looks so cute!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
            From The Gift.

My kind of guy:

Comment

And DH trying to persuade JF to be more annoying as Sheppard. I just adored him in that Behind the Stargate special.
              "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Well, he didn't specifically say I couldn't be on the thunk thread..... but I think it was implied. But what he doesn't know won't hurt his ego!
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

On a normal day at the SGC...

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    I could never stop thunking McKay...that is just...well...wrong...
                    well said!

Hide your folder aabuttons!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                      Well..... It's a long story but the short of it involved my husband finding my thunk folder on the computer with over 50 pics of a certain hypocondriac and the choice of either the deletion of said folder or the deletion of said husband. It was a tough choice....
                      Aww he's no fun. My husband stays away from my computer, like the smart boy he is. Good thing, too, with all the slashy and naughty vids and pics crammed into it.

Comment

Well, he didn't specifically say I couldn't be on the thunk thread..... but I think it was implied. But what he doesn't know won't hurt his ego!
                        De-lurking for a moment.

If my hubby can prowl around the Vala/Chaya/Lexa thunk threads, then I have no problem with taking my drooling to the male threads. Actually, I think he has posted once or twice in the male threads. . just for fun - or so he says.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well..... It's a long story but the short of it involved my husband finding my thunk folder on the computer with over 50 pics of a certain hypocondriac and the choice of either the deletion of said folder or the deletion of said husband. It was a tough choice....
                          You got rid of your husband?!
                          (JK! )

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                          Bit OT: Since I am currently single I don't have this problem. Are there others in relationships who do??
                          Well my bf knows of the thunk thread and thinks we're all crazy. It doesn't appear to bother him in the slightest and I don't know why it should; it's not like I'm ever going to meet the guy, much less run off with him. It's all fun and games and he knows it would never damage our real relationship.

Comment

You all deserve my thunkiest cap.

Yes, I've posted it plenty of times. So? Good things deserve to be seen. Constantly.

My kind of guy:

Comment

And some Rodney thunkage.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                And some Rodney thunkage.

I haven't seen that one before. Very much sweetness. ...We need a blissed smiley }^)

Comment

Working...
                                X