Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Hi Blue, thanx for the bump! Rodney needs to be on top cuz he's the cream of the crop!

He knows it, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
      He knows it, too!
      YUP!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

back after a hiatus of epic proportions! sorry College got on top of me... who would have thought biology is so mean?! ok, the 8 years of not studying it haven't helped but yikes I'd forgotten it all!

Just had a 4 hour Rodney fix as my 'happy birthday to me' moment... *sigh* half way to 50 *looks glum*

Is it me or is 'happy bouncy "I just discovered something" smiley' Rodney the *cutest* thing on TV? he's like a labrador puppy in Hide and Seek
        sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
          back after a hiatus of epic proportions! sorry College got on top of me... who would have thought biology is so mean?! ok, the 8 years of not studying it haven't helped but yikes I'd forgotten it all!
          Welcome back CarsonsKitty! Biology was actually fun for me...as long as I didn't have to dissect anything. ...and I never did! Did pretty good in Bio too.

Just had a 4 hour Rodney fix as my 'happy birthday to me' moment... *sigh* half way to 50 *looks glum*
          Happy Birthday!!!

Halfway to 50? I wish I was that young again.

Is it me or is 'happy bouncy "I just discovered something" smiley' Rodney the *cutest* thing on TV? he's like a labrador puppy in Hide and Seek
          It's not just you. I love that episode and I love Rodney in that episode! Very happy puppy indeed!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Ooh, you're studying biology too? *Is hyper and jumps up and down*

I've seen you lurking here a few times

Happy Birthday! I see I'm too late to post the traditional picture - RiG beat me to it

Definitely not just you! He was adorable in Hide and Seek

Comment

Happy Birthday! I see I'm too late to post the traditional picture - RiG beat me to it
              Sorry.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks guys 25 is an annoying age... from now on I shall refer to it as 21 take 5...

Ooh, you're studying biology too? *Is hyper and jumps up and down*

I've seen you lurking here a few times
                Biology is one of my classes, along with breeding and genetics, animal health, animal handling, grooming and animal behaviour... I wanna work in either wildlife rehab or work with rescue animals that have behavioural issues, help give them a second chance.

Back to the magnificance that it Rodney... Hide and Seek and The Eye are my two fave episodes... though Grace Under Pressure is very close too, where he gets to show more depth.
                sig by me

Comment

Thanks guys
                  Your welcome.

Biology is one of my classes, along with breeding and genetics, animal health, animal handling, grooming and animal behaviour... I wanna work in either wildlife rehab or work with rescue animals that have behavioural issues, help give them a second chance.
                  GOOD FOR YOU!!! Animals need more people like you in this world! Yes, I'm an animal lover...just ask my two cats!

Back to the magnificance that it Rodney... Hide and Seek and The Eye are my two fave episodes... though Grace Under Pressure is very close too, where he gets to show more depth.
                  I agree with you on GUP...nice pun there btw.

I have too many favorite episodes (for many different reasons) to name.

I'll give you one tho...

Doppleganger - The whole "I'm not dead!" bit is just too awesome for words. Along with Rodney's bravery "Hook me up to him again." and heroism in going back under to rescue Sheppard. And of course, wet Rodney in the rowboat!
                  Spoiler:
                  ...and the whump factor but that's for another thread.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks guys 25 is an annoying age... from now on I shall refer to it as 21 take 5...
                    There's nothing wrong with being 25! Is there? Welcome to the quarter century ranks! We're very special
                    I like these ones best:

Harmony - Rodney in a tac vest... with a P90! Even young Miss Brattykins wasn't too offensive
                    Doppelganger - hero!Rodney with added whump
                    Hide and Seek - hero!Rodney and quite angsty too
                    Duet - Was there even one scene without him in it?!
                    The Intruder - Short sleeved (tight ) shirt, yay!
                    Grace Under Pressure - More whumpy fun, tough!determined!Rodney
                    McKay and Mrs Miller - Great backstory and sibling love (wasn't too keep on 'Rod' though *shudders*)
                    The Defiant One - more hero!Rodney (noticing a trend here...)
                    Tao of Rodney - super!Rodney (but still very human)
                    Hot Zone - More tight shirted fun and angst

None from season 5? Nope. Can't honestly say I liked any eps in season 5 I know everyone gushes over The Shrine, but that wasn't my thing... didn't like it
                    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I agree on the Shrine.... *very* nice acting from DH, he pulled off the role in a fairly dignified way... but the episode was too much of a 'let's torment Rodney and make it look like he's worthless without his smarts' vibe. Did like the bonding with Sheppard on the pier thing, but again because I appreciated the *acting*

Harmony... I actually liked the lil Brat Princess... I was kinda like that as a kid, know-it-all-and-you- are-here-for-*my*-convenience and I want that painting!
                      sig by me

Comment

Harmony... I actually liked the lil Brat Princess... I was kinda like that as a kid, know-it-all-and-you- are-here-for-*my*-convenience and I want that painting!
                        This one?
                        Spoiler:

That might be a bit tricksy... considering where it is at the moment
                        Spoiler:
                        Adorning the walls of MGM studios, I believe

All 3 pics from JM's Blog I wonder if it's still there now?
                        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Temper pics

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

An angry rodney is a yummy rodney lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                              An angry rodney is a yummy rodney lol
                              Any Rodney is a yummy Rodney But I agree, he does look yummy angry... thanks for pics, Raven!

Comment

Any Rodney is a yummy Rodney But I agree, he does look yummy angry... thanks for pics, Raven!
                                I agree any Rodney is a yummy Rodney

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Working...
                                X