Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
    As I can see no one around here!
    I'm here now. You were here a little early for me - 8:11am.
    I was up but not really awake yet. And you're first post was 5:13am(for me) so I was still sleeping.

Great icons! The red one is a bit on the big side though, too big for GW.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 October 2009, 10:52 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Random pics

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great pics Raven!

Now I'm making icons...

...more to come...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I'm here now. You were here a little early for me - 8:11am. I was up but not really awake yet. And you're first post was 5:13am(for me) so I was still sleeping.

Hi how are you? Yes I know it's a to large but it was just fun, just wanted to try it!

Great pics Raven!
          Now I'm making icons...
          ...more to come...
          Your icons are great, can't wait to see the rest!

I gess I will make some more tomorrow!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
          http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Hi how are you?
            I'm good...booooored. You?

Yes I know it's a to large but it was just fun, just wanted to try it!
            Understandable.

Your icons are great, can't wait to see the rest!
            Thanx.

I made two more... ...more coming, promise.

I gess I will make some more tomorrow!
            Can't wait to see 'em!
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 October 2009, 10:37 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm here now. You were here a little early for me - 8:11am. I was up but not really awake yet. And you're first post was 5:13am(for me) so I was still sleeping.

RIG, please can you put this post in spoilers? It's stretching the thread so I can't even read it I sent you a message already
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                RIG, please can you put this post in spoilers? It's stretching the thread so I can't even read it I sent you a message already
                Huh, that's weird. It's not stretching the thread for me. The thread looks the same size it always is on my computer screen. Maybe it's your computer? I adjusted it but if it still not better I'll go back and put it in spoilers.

EDIT: Maybe it's the way Nan posted her icons, the urls did look...off. Maybe because of the commas instead of spaces between the icons? No offense Nan, I'm just trying to suss out why my post stretched the thread for Varda.

Now, to check that message.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 October 2009, 10:50 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Huh, that's weird. It's not stretching the thread for me. The thread looks the same size it always is on my computer screen. Maybe it's your computer? I adjusted it but if it still not better I'll go back and put it in spoilers.

Now, to check that message.
                  Spoilers please There's nowt wrong with my computer. It's cos there are no spaces between the quoted pictures.

EDIT: Oh, it's fixed! Thankoo!

I can see things now! You're totally right about Rodney being way smarter/better looking than anyone else Love the icons too

Comment

Spoilers please There's nowt wrong with my computer. It's cos there are no spaces between the quoted pictures.
                    I figured.

Nowt?

EDIT: Oh, it's fixed! Thankoo!
                    Welcome.:

I can see things now! You're totally right about Rodney being way smarter/better looking than anyone else Love the icons too
                    Thankyou.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I figured.

Nowt?
                      Nowt is Brit!slang for 'nothing'

I have more bare-chested Rodney

I should be writing fic, but I'm quite bored at the moment. I think it may have something to do with 6 or less hours of sleep every night so far for the whole week Or it maybe because it's that dreaded day again... *dun dun duh* Thursday!! :Eek:

Maybe I'll just keep randomly posting in random threads tonight *hugs custom av*

Comment

Nowt is Brit!slang for 'nothing'
                        Ah, figured it might be. I like it.

*glomps nekkid Rodney*

I should be writing fic, but I'm quite bored at the moment. I think it may have something to do with 6 or less hours of sleep every night so far for the whole week
                        Yeah, I'm bored too, soo bored I've begun playing my Game Boy (Color)...Super Mario World. I've already beaten it but wth?

Or it maybe because it's that dreaded day again... *dun dun duh* Thursday!! :Eek:
                        What's so bad about Thursday?

Maybe I'll just keep randomly posting in random threads tonight *hugs custom av*
                        Ooh, go to the fun and Games section! The word games are sure to up your posts in no time! They're also fun! 12 posts to go? Should be a snap! Then it's "Hellooooo custom avi!"
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah, figured it might be. I like it.
                          It's more Northern England than Sussex. I don't say it outloud myself, but I love the word
                          *glomps nekkid Rodney*
                          Hug? *joins in*
                          Yeah, I'm bored too, soo bored I've begun playing my Game Boy (Color)...Super Mario World. I've already beaten it but wth?
                          I'm gonna stay here for a bit and then go and play Halo3:ODST. I have 2 fics mapped out and ready to write (probably both 10k or more) but no motivation to get cracking

Did find a new thread, but it's mostly snark and anti!McKay (I see it as whump though ). Might be worth a morale boosting comment (just a 'Hell, yes!' would be fine )

Get Rodney Into SGU!
                          What's so bad about Thursday?
                          Spoiler:
                          Monday = still got energy from the weekend
                          Tuesday/Wednesday = wearing down gradually
                          Thursday = all energy now gone
                          Friday = Yay weekend tomorrow!
                          Ooh, go to the fun and Games section! The word games are sure to up your posts in no time! They're also fun! 12 posts to go? Should be a snap! Then it's "Hellooooo custom avi!"
                          Nice one... bye...

Comment

It's more Northern England than Sussex. I don't say it outloud myself, but I love the word
                            Great word.

Hug? *joins in*
                            More or less, yes. A tackle hug really, like this---> or
                            I'm gonna stay here for a bit and then go and play Halo3:ODST.
                            Ooh, have fun!

I have 2 fics mapped out and ready to write (probably both 10k or more) but no motivation to get cracking
                            I'm the same way, I have ideas for 16 prompts and no motivation what so ever to write any of them.

Did find a new thread, but it's mostly snark and anti!McKay (I see it as whump though ). Might be worth a morale boosting comment (just a 'Hell, yes!' would be fine )

Get Rodney Into SGU!
                            Thanx for the heads up, checked it out but didn't comment yet. I did however find the Eli thunk thread and posted.

Spoiler:
                            Nice one... bye...
                            I see.

2 posts to go then...CUSTOM AVATAR!

EDIT: 2002 posts... you get a new custom avi now! YES!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

More or less, yes. A tackle hug really, like this---> or
                              Looks whumpy!
                              I'm the same way, I have ideas for 16 prompts and no motivation what so ever to write any of them.
                              Yep, that's me alright. I just keep thinking that there's no hurry. I've written it all down and the ideas aren't going anywhere (literally!) If I need a few days, or even a week off to recover, then there's nothing I can do
                              2 posts to go then...CUSTOM AVATAR!

EDIT: 2002 posts... you get a new custom avi now! YES!
                              Or not... Dunno what's wrong with it. I go to 'Edit Avatar' and it's still the same options as always. I asked the mods about why it is. I'm in full Rodney snark mode. I really need to go and take it out on the aliens in Halo3 (and it's 10pm now too grrr) I'm sooo tired though

EDIT: I got one now
                              Last edited by x Varda x; 08 October 2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I knew right away that it was my kind of movie and that I just had (have?) to see it.
                                The poster
                                Oh yeah...looks like it's going to be a great movie! Love the poster! Thanks for posting that!

Maybe my icons can get someone from you out! Hope you all like them!
                                Hi Nanjana!! Love your icons! Snurched a few of them! Hope you are enjoying your new laptop!

Now I'm making icons...
                                ...more to come...
                                Great icons RiG! Snurched them! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

I made two more...http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...dhew_bvp-1.png..more coming, promise.
                                Love this one! ARMS!!! Snurched it!

Yay for nakkid chest!

*hugs custom av*
                                Congratulations on 2000 posts!! And I love your icon!

I have 2 fics mapped out and ready to write (probably both 10k or more) but no motivation to get cracking
                                2 fics!! Both over 10K!! Wow! Looking forward to reading them!

Spoiler:
                                Well...that makes perfect sense!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                                Love this...he's all "Yeah....that's right, I'm bad!!"

This one is like..."Oooh...look I'm touching it. Look, I'm touching it again"

Thanks Ravenheart for those random pics!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X