Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
    Dear Rodney,

this thunker needs 12 hours of sleep every night, and tends to be around earlier in the day when Americans are asleep and most Europeans are busy working. But rest assured, even when she's not here, she thinks of you every now and then, between translating German articles, cleaning, and trying to lose weight!

Love, Tinah
    I need more sleep too, esp as I've been ill recently (and still at the moment)
    Yay! Wingfic finished! It was sweet and funny and I just wanted to pet his wings..!
    Thanks! Blue drew a really cute picture of wingéd Rodney for me (but you'll have to ask her if she wants to share )
    Meaning of life? Tell me if you manage to figure it out!
    42 apparently, but I dunno what that means or what the question is...
    Thanks for the lovely pics and icons, they make me smile!
    Me too, although smiling in any form's a bit of a strain these days *creak* *sigh*
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
      *hugs* Take care, and get lots of rest!

Thanks! Blue drew a really cute picture of wingéd Rodney for me (but you'll have to ask her if she wants to share )
      Blue - Pleeeze? *puppy eyes*

Me too, although smiling in any form's a bit of a strain these days *creak* *sigh*
      Yeah, life can be like that at times. But just hang in there, look to the positive things to give you strength!

Comment

Woo-fun

Or indeed

Spoiler:

GW

Still

Or maybe

The 'dirty' ones went in the whump thread
        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Back from work and extrememly tired. See, I can't even spell.

Random pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Finally home from work!

Awww! Hope you feel better soon! ...hope it's nothing serious!

Please Blue, share with us this picture! PLEASE!!!

Me neither.

Awww! I'd ask why but, uh, I don't want to pry... so I wont. Just get to feeling better girl!

OMG! Love 'em all! I wish I could make them with animated text like that. I think you told me how but, like a dope I didn't write it down and now I can't remember any of it. You don't have to remind me how right now... it can keep until you're back on your feet, so to speak.

The 'dirty' ones went in the whump thread
            I'll have to go check them out!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Back from work and extrememly tired. See, I can't even spell.
            I know how you feel, just got home from work myself.

Great pics, thunks!
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 September 2009, 01:04 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Meaning of life? Tell me if you manage to figure it out!
              The answer to Life, The Universe And Everthing is 42...the Ultimate Question, though, is...

...well...

Spoiler:
              "W,H,A,T,D,O,Y,O,U,G,E,T,W,H,E,N,Y,O,U,M,U,L,T,I,P,L,Y,S,I,X,B,Y,N,I,N,E?"

...don't look at me!!! It's from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe! Blame Douglas Adams!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                can i have a birthday david plzzzzzzzzzzzz
                Happy Birthday Sheppard little minx! Hope you get David as a present!

Aww...hope you feel better soon!

Blue drew a really cute picture of wingéd Rodney for me (but you'll have to ask her if she wants to share )
                Blue!! Please let us see!!

Aww...as the saying goes, turn that frown upside down...how aobut... It takes 37 muscles to frown and 22 muscles to smile....lame I know. *sigh*
                Hope you feel like smiling again soon!

Saw this LOLcats...
                Spoiler:

Great icons!! Well done!! Snurched them! thanks!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                Back from work and extrememly tired. See, I can't even spell. Random pics.
                Great pics Ravenheart! thanks!

Hi RiG!!! *waves*

Just becasue....
                Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Yay - my multi-quote's failed for the second time, so only Alder got quoted

Happy Birthday, Sheppard little minx!

Hi everyone else

Ok, here's the picture - don't expect it to be a truimph of artwork, though Also, my scanner's not working, so I had to use a camera, which accounts for the slightly strange lighting effect...

Spoiler:

Varda, I love your icons! Particularly the first one with him holding his finger to his head, that one made me laugh

Nice pics, Raven, and nice 'just because', Elisa!

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                  The answer to Life, The Universe And Everthing is 42...the Ultimate Question, though, is...

...well...

Spoiler:
                  "W,H,A,T,D,O,Y,O,U,G,E,T,W,H,E,N,Y,O,U,M,U,L,T,I,P,L,Y,S,I,X,B,Y,N,I,N,E?"

...don't look at me!!! It's from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe! Blame Douglas Adams!
                  No one makes jokes in base 13

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                    Hi everyone else
                    Hi Blue!

Ok, here's the picture - don't expect it to be a truimph of artwork, though Also, my scanner's not working, so I had to use a camera, which accounts for the slightly strange lighting effect...
                    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...g?t=1253052612
                    Awww...that's so cute!! Thanks for sharing the cute!

nice 'just because', Elisa!
                    thanks!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                      Happy Birthday Sheppard little minx! Hope you get David as a present!
                      Yes, Happy Birthday Sheppard little minx! Sorry I forgot to say it before.

Blue!! Please let us see!!
                      Please!
                      EDIT: Hi Blue! That drawing is so cute!

Sooo cute!

Hi RiG!!! *waves*
                      Hiya!

Ooh, another "just because" pic, I love it!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Ooh, another "just because" pic, I love it!
                        *nods head* Saw 'Sateda' this afternoon and saw Rodney's cute smile....just had to post it!

sig by Varda

Comment

ARGH! I'm trying to find a video on Youtube, one of my fave Rodney vids to the song of "I'll Make a Man Out of You" From Mulan and I cannot find it!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

RodneyISGodney said:
                            Great pretties Raven!
                            I hate to say this but... that one pic of Rodney and Todd? It looks like Rodney is checking out Todd's butt which EWWWW!

LOL I think that too every time I first look at that pic!!

Love the pic and thanx for bumping the thread to it's appropriate spot! That citrus thread belongs on the last page!

Yes, thanks very much Tinah, I loved your pic to go with getting the thread to the appropriate spot.

Guh, all the lashes pics!! I am severely thudded.

Varda, hope you feel better soon! Looking forward to reading another of your fics! The icons were great too! Loved Boys with Guns.
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Woo-fun
                              Adorable! Especially the first ones!

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                              Ok, here's the picture - don't expect it to be a truimph of artwork, though
                              Aww, he's cute! Sort of chibi. Even with such a simple picture you can tell it's Rodney! The hairstyle is just right! And I have a strange fascination with bellybuttons...

On a more personal note, I think I'm going to take a break from this place for a while. I'm tired from struggling to turn my real life around, and can't seem to find any inspiration or joy for the things I used to love.

Comment

On a more personal note, I think I'm going to take a break from this place for a while. I'm tired from struggling to turn my real life around, and can't seem to find any inspiration or joy for the things I used to love.
                                You'll be missed Tinah but I understand and hope that everything works out for you in the end and that the inspiration and joy you have lost finds it's way back to you. Soon. And like I said before, we'll be here. Always
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X