No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I may be missing something - what is 'Splice'?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
      I think I may be missing something - what is 'Splice'?
      It's a movie! With David, and it is freaky. Written by Vincenzo (David's best friend!) No I haven't seen it, but I want to, won't be released for a few weeks or more depending on where you live.

Hi, guys. Miss me? No? I see GW is as slow to load as ever just wanted to drop by on my 10,001 post. 3600+ made in this thread alone. I do think of the Thunk from time to time. (well before it change to be what this is now, what is this now? ). Wish I could post again but things change, move on, you know how it is.

Still love David, still adore Rodney. The man is brilliant! But then look who I am talking to

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        I finally got the latest Stargate magazine!

Breaking news:
        Splice will hit the big screens on September 18th - DON'T MISS IT!

I'm sorry, TT? I'm drawing a blank here.

You're going to love it!

He goes by the name h0rrid on Youtube.

Here's David's channel on Youtube.
        Lol, just ignore that post I made about "TT" (Take That, a phenomenally successful British boyband - no, make that "manband" ) - I got mixed up with a person on another board I'm on, these Twitter names being different from forum ones mixes me up a bit

Right, now to subscribe to David's Youtube channel
        Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

Pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

According to the latest issue of the official Stargate magazine, yes, this Sept!
            Yay!!! Hurry Sept 18, hurry!

Very pretty! Thanks!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            Hi, guys. Miss me? No? I see GW is as slow to load as ever just wanted to drop by on my 10,001 post. 3600+ made in this thread alone.
            Wow..10,000 posts! That's alot of posts!

Still love David, still adore Rodney. The man is brilliant! But then look who I am talking to
            Yep!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Pics.
            Lovely pictures! Thanks Ravenheart!

Hi Mirela!

sig by Varda

Comment

Lovely pretties! Thanks, Raven!

Hi Elisa and Mirela! Hope people are enjoying the weekend I'm mucking around with pictures... may make a banner relevent to my interests (ie DH) at some point...

I will have to look out for Splice Of course, it'll probably be several years before it gets to the UK

Comment

Hi Elisa
                Hi Blue!! *waves*

Hope people are enjoying the weekend
                Enjoying my very, very lazy weekend so far! Going back to re-read some older ffn stories and just basically veggin' out.

I'm mucking around with pictures... may make a banner relevent to my interests (ie DH) at some point...
                Ooooh...a new banner, looking forward to seeing it!

I will have to look out for Splice Of course, it'll probably be several years before it gets to the UK
                Sucks that you may have to wait!

sig by Varda

Comment

David's twitter: I was in charge of dinner. The result - we all ate way too late and I was reminded yet again that multitasking is for computers.

Made me laugh

Comment

Hi peoples! Long day at work! Just had dinner and now I'm here!

Thanx for that Blue, needed the laugh after working all day!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

Hi, guys. Miss me? No?
                    YES! I have missed you! It's nice to see you here again!

I see GW is as slow to load as ever just wanted to drop by on my 10,001 post. 3600+ made in this thread alone. I do think of the Thunk from time to time. (well before it change to be what this is now, what is this now? ). Wish I could post again but things change, move on, you know how it is.
                    Yes, GW is slow at times. specially with all of the new changes Darren is up to.

You think the thread has changed? What was it before? When I first came here it was posting thunky pics of David/Rodney and talking about him... we still do that here. We still thunk David/Rodney. ...as well as his other characters... unless you meant the name change. That was Darren's doing as well, there was a vote and everything. I think they wanted to slim down the forum, condense threads together and the like. We're still a great bunch of people in here.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                    Very pretty! Thanks!
                    I've got it in close-up version too! And it's even better!

Spoiler:
                    WARNING: Extreme thunking may occur!
                    Spoiler:
                    Side effects include: Drooling, fainting, excessive smiling, wobbly knees and the inability to speak coherently for 5 minutes or longer.
                    Spoiler:

Wow..10,000 posts! That's alot of posts!
                    Indeed it is, way to go Willow!
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 29 August 2009, 03:40 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi peoples! Long day at work! Just had dinner and now I'm here!
                      Hi RiG!!

I've got it in close-up version too! And it's even better!

Spoiler:
                      WARNING: Extreme thunking may occur!
                      Spoiler:
                      Side effects include: Drooling, fainting, excessive smiling, wobbly knees and the inability to speak coherently for 5 minutes or longer.
                      WOW!! Great close-up!! All your warnings didn't prepare me sufficienlty!! Thanks and snurched!

David's twitter: I was in charge of dinner. The result - we all ate way too late and I was reminded yet again that multitasking is for computers.
                      Made me laugh
                      Thanks for that post Blue, made me laugh as well.

He's next twitter made me wish I was Jane!!
                      Not about the flu, but about the curling up with DH!

dhewlett twitter: Curling up with Jane and Agatha Christie, who probably looks healthier than Jane does right now. Poor little flu-ridden thing!

sig by Varda

Comment

poor jane with this flu thing

just finished a dogs breakfast wow brillant soooooooooo funny and brillant. have watched it 5 times on my ipod and still not sick of it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                          just finished a dogs breakfast wow brillant soooooooooo funny and brillant. have watched it 5 times on my ipod and still not sick of it
                          Glad you liked it!! I love the movie as well.

He did a great job for his first writing and directing a movie. Looking forward to his next one!
                          Make sure that you look at all the extras on the DVD, they are as good as the movie!

sig by Varda

Comment

haven't actually got the movie as all got is movie as got it on itunes as dvd is not out in the uk yet

I would love to meet him
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                              haven't actually got the movie as all got is movie as got it on itunes as dvd is not out in the uk yet
                              Aww...sucks! At least you got to see the movie! Well, it will be something to look forward to, when they finally release the DVD in the UK.

I would love to meet him
                              Oh yeah! Me too!

sig by Varda

Comment

met paul mcgillon and amanda tapping. Paul tried to grab me for the last chocolate biscuit as i was stewarding at london expo. everytime david is doing something, something crops up next time i am sooooooo going.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X