No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i twittered him but if you guys wanna twitter it to him too to back me up that'd be great. Just make sure the link works before you send it.
    Last edited by Valaslonglostsister; 11 August 2009, 07:29 PM. Reason: twittering has been done

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Great pix and caps, Alder - I like the gateroom one... with the arms behind the back - I'm halfway to making an icon out of it (noticing a pattern here? )

Love the avi, RIG!

RDAFan - I don't Twitter either. I barely have enough time to come here and post, which is why the fanfic writing is suffering too

Vala - that pic scares me

Anyhoo, icons, yes. #The Quaint Village Chronicles# This one got an 'honourable mention' but I didn't win anything else so I'll give up with these so called 'icontests' now.

The other Rodney one (I did a Teyla one, Carson and team too)
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
        Ok, i twittered him but if you guys wanna twitter it to him too to back me up that'd be great. Just make sure the link works before you send it.
        was that your twitter he answered to? How cool is that?
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
          So Ed... are you going to share what he answered you on or provide a link for those non Twitterers among us, or am i the only one.

Congrats too, that must be very cool.
          Thanks! Very Cool indeed!!!

Here is the Twitter:
          ed263@dhewlett Love this vid of you talking about your Dad! Cute story! http://bit.ly/wXQC4

dhewlett@ed263 I do rather love that story!

sig by Varda

Comment

Vala, congrats on getting your tweet answered! Bet you're happy about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
              Vala, congrats on getting your tweet answered! Bet you're happy about that!
              Huh? Cool For those who don't tweet (I was gonna use the other word )

Question
              @dhewlett hey i made a promo poster for your movie http://bit.ly/14sxIB what do u think?

Answer
              @ILoveMcKay that is one creepy Design of The Dead house! Thanks for putting that in my head for the night!?
              ~about 10 hours ago from web in reply to ILoveMcKay

I like the sound of this one... heheh
              Booked one-way flights to the UK... I'm thinking unlimited holiday... Jane's thinking save money!
              4:17 PM Aug 10th from web

Comment

Pics

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*Does happy dance* HOLY CRAP!! he liked it! WOOTZ! I wanna make more lmao!
                  Last edited by Valaslonglostsister; 12 August 2009, 10:56 AM.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Uh, hate to say this Raven but, ah, the guy in white is not David... it's his stand in. ...otherwise known as Chuck.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post

Love the avi, RIG!
                    Thanx.

Anyhoo, icons, yes. #The Quaint Village Chronicles# This one got an 'honourable mention' but I didn't win anything else so I'll give up with these so called 'icontests' now.
                    http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...AVillage4A.jpg
                    Like this one...

The other Rodney one (I did a Teyla one, Carson and team too)
                    http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...AVillage1A.jpg
                    This one's interesting...

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                    Huh? Cool For those who don't tweet (I was gonna use the other word )

Question
                    @dhewlett hey i made a promo poster for your movie http://bit.ly/14sxIB what do u think?

Answer
                    @ILoveMcKay that is one creepy Design of The Dead house! Thanks for putting that in my head for the night!?
                    ~about 10 hours ago from web in reply to ILoveMcKay
                    Oooh, nifty!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Uh, hate to say this Raven but, ah, the guy in white is not David... it's his stand in. ...otherwise known as Chuck.

I couldn't tell who it was with all that stuff all over his face.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                        I could tell immediately.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

me too lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                            I saw it too, but I didn't mind... Chuck's totally cute Does he have a thunk thread?

Comment

He does, yeah. Howdy Varda.

Alright, since Photobucket is being a pain in the ass all I have to show ya is one avi... was planning on making more but PB had other ideas.

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                He does, yeah. Howdy Varda.
                                Yeah, hi!
                                Alright, since Photobucket is being a pain in the ass all I have to show ya is one avi... was planning on making more but PB had other ideas.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...3-0563xb-1.jpg
                                My whole internet's pap

Nice ico, his eyes are very blue. Not too keen on the glasses though

Here's two of mine (first won joint best composition with a load more - seems like the same person always wins everything and their icons aren't any better than most of the others. It's far too annoying, because I know they're probably cheating )

Whatever, here's that massive LJ post if it's working again for the US guys.

http://x-varda-x.livejournal.com/8788.html = 171 Rodney avatars (It won't let me properly tag it and I can't remember the code, doopid 'net, grr )

Comment

Working...
                                X