Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Thought that might be the reason.
    Yep, I wrote 2600 words in the last 2 hours. It was a lot of fun, but some of it's pure crack!
    Yes, unfortunately. I wonder why? Have you seen it?
    Yes, it's on the R2 release. It's quite funny and cute Although Kolya smiling is little bit unnerving
    Love that wiggly water one!
    Also, I found a website where you can get region free DVD's! http://www.dvdcollects.com/index.html
    *coughpiratecough*

Many bad things jump out at me from this site RIG! I wouldn't buy anything if I were you!
    Spoiler:
    It's too cheap (too good to be true)
    The artwork is wrong Season 5 - I don't think so!
    SGA hasn't been released on region free as far as I'm aware. It must've been hacked
    Also, I checked another series I know:- Supernatural Season 4 isn't out yet in America on Amazon.com but, oh, what's it doing here?
    I dunno, the whole thing just screams dodgy at me. I may be wrong, but I wouldn't buy anything
    Also part of my job every day is weeding out suspect companies and I've found quite a few
    I feel queasy now after that, so need a long lie down... *snore*
    Last edited by x Varda x; 04 August 2009, 03:37 PM.
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

*slips in*

I made some more avi....feel free to snurch w/ credit lol

Tada! ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

Thankies ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, my turn for funny pics.
          Spoiler:

*feeling uber macho* And she is on the floor laughing her butt off. Ronon can't even do that.
          You were saying something?
          P-lease. You can't make AMC do what I just did.
          AMC: *sticks nose in between projects* What are you two fighting about?
          BOTH: *looks at each other quickly before looking at AMC* Nothing.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

David twittered

Spoiler:

http://twitter.com/dhewlett/status/3137960507

That really doesn't sound good.
            Last edited by iolanda; 05 August 2009, 10:48 AM. Reason: highlighting
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Snip out those IMG tags please. When you quote images, remove the tags or your posts can be deleted
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                David twittered

That's interesting. Your link wasn't highlighted... hopefully fixed now.

@privatehaven cast has heard nothing about Atlantis movie. I think the chances of it happening now are slim to none...such a waste!
                ~about 14 hours ago from web in reply to privatehaven

I was kinda expecting this though, so not really a surprise. Anyway, how long does it take to sign up actors? I imagine it might be tricky if they're off doing other things, esp if DH gets going on one of the seemingly many projects he's always be working on

Comment

Well I've been...um...nope, I really don't have an excuse. Just wasn't in a posting kinda mood, I guess. Still collecting funny ones...in the meantime, the ZedPM collection:

Spoiler:

Do I have any captions? Not really...

...I'm pretty much sticking these in so there are neat wee spaces between the pics...

Also, hugs and cookies to anyone who can name the episodes these come from...

...'cause I love the ZedPM, particularly when it's lit up...

...and that way I could maybe dig up another few.

Enjoy! He's awfully fond of that thing, isn't he...?

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                    Well I've been...um...nope, I really don't have an excuse. Just wasn't in a posting kinda mood, I guess. Still collecting funny ones...in the meantime, the ZedPM collection:
                    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...M/GW-three.jpg
                    Do I have any captions? Not really...
                    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t.../AT-05-ZPM.jpg
                    ...I'm pretty much sticking these in so there are neat wee spaces between the pics...
                    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...56-coatzpm.jpg
                    Also, hugs and cookies to anyone who can name the episodes these come from...
                    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t.../ATL-2-ZPM.jpg
                    ...'cause I love the ZedPM, particularly when it's lit up...
                    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...Atl-45-zpm.jpg
                    ...and that way I could maybe dig up another few.
                    He sure is! Home and The Siege Part III? Do I get hugs, now? I'll pass on the cookies though... toothache I'm not so keen on the Home ones though, because it wasn't Rodney

I messed around with him in my fanfic - gave him a fully charged ZPM and everything It was so much fun

Comment

David twittered

Spoiler:

I twitted David to ask him if he need us to write letters to Stargate producers about SA movie.

i knew that the cast don't wait to hear about them as they want to move to other projects. I knew that David want to do in SA movie but he better do other auditions by today as he need money for new house for his family.

WAKE UP JOE MALLOZZI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post

WAKE UP JOE MALLOZZI!!!!
                        Don't blame Mallozzi. If he had any say, the movie had already been filmed. He is the writer of the thing, he only gets the credits (and the money) if its filmed.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

My last post was deleted! All because I didn't put Vala's three little avi's in URL form. Sheesh!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          *feeling uber macho* And she is on the floor laughing her butt off. Ronon can't even do that.
                          You were saying something?
                          P-lease. You can't make AMC do what I just did.
                          AMC: *sticks nose in between projects* What are you two fighting about?
                          BOTH: *looks at each other quickly before looking at AMC* Nothing.
                          Ooooo...kay.

*is clueless*
                          David twittered

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          B-but, there's a script! ..and a title! You guys can do what ever you want but I'm holding out hope!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                            Love them! You're off to a great start Vala, keep them coming!

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                            Still collecting funny ones...in the meantime, the ZedPM collection:
                            He is fond of them! Thanks for the pictures/captions!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                            Do I get hugs, now? I'll pass on the cookies though... toothache
                            Hi Varda! Hope your toothache gets better! Sounds like you need to go see the dentist!

Hi RiG! *waves* Loved the funny pictures, in particular the "It's Alive" one!! LOL!

Found this 8 min. video, this is the intro to A Dog's Breakfast that David gave at the Convention. Don't know if you all have seen it yet or not, but it was fun watching DH. David on video introducing ABD.

sig by Varda

Comment

My last post was deleted! All because I didn't put Vala's three little avi's in URL form. Sheesh!
                              Just don't forget to do it next time, RIG
                              Ooooo...kay.

*is clueless*
                              I didn't get it either
                              B-but, there's a script! ..and a title! You guys can do what ever you want but I'm holding out hope!
                              There wasn't enough Rodney whumping by far for me in canon and I doubt there will be in any movie that's made. So I'm happier to dwell in fanfic land forevermore
                              Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                              Hi Varda! Hope your toothache gets better! Sounds like you need to go see the dentist!
                              I got the next appt they had to fit around my commute, which is tomorrow. It might be embarrassing though as it's seems to have got better this evening I'll still go though, just in case

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                                There wasn't enough Rodney whumping by far for me in canon and I doubt there will be in any movie that's made. So I'm happier to dwell in fanfic land forevermore
                                Yep...so long as writers write their fanfic, it will be ok. But I do want a movie!!

I got the next appt they had to fit around my commute, which is tomorrow. It might be embarrassing though as it's seems to have got better this evening I'll still go though, just in case
                                Good idea to keep your appointment, you just never know what your teeth are up to
                                I just had Root Canal done last week But it was painless, fell asleep half way through the procedure.

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X