Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey... am semi around

Am working on my first ever proper fanfic Working with Alder on a combined effort and already 6,400 words in... gonna be huge by the looks of things... and of course starring Rodney, Carson and most of the gang.
    sig by me

Comment

I'm here Well, I'm at a LAN party, but I'm also still here, since boys don't seem to understand what start times mean

CarsonsKitty, you have to tell us when you post!

Comment

I'm here at the moment. Just woke up at 10am (worked late and don't go in until 3pm today)!!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          I'm here! Sorta, yep
          Howdy.

I have a week off work now
          So do I!

And I've been thinking about a new PJM all day (Fusion) which is all ready to write
          Kewl.

Can I share my sick McKay gif here? Um...
          How did you do that!

Oh, and sick McKay gifs? ---> <--- what do ya think of these? Made by zuz of course.

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
          Hey... am semi around

Am working on my first ever proper fanfic Working with Alder on a combined effort and already 6,400 words in... gonna be huge by the looks of things... and of course starring Rodney, Carson and most of the gang.
          Lot's of writing going on... if only I was in the mood to write...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Oh, and sick McKay gifs? ---> <--- what do ya think of these? Made by zuz of course.
            Swine flu

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
              Swine flu
              They're not calling it that anymore... haven't called it that for some time... it's The H1N1 virus now. And I don't want my Rodney to catch it!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                They're not calling it that anymore... haven't called it that for some time... it's The H1N1 virus now. And I don't want my Rodney to catch it!
                It's still being called that in the UK... clearly the BBC doesn't think people can cope with anything more complicated

Comment

Hehe... apparently one of the Harry Potter actors had it... in an interview said he didn't know what the fuss was... was like regular flu and soup, juice and rest sorted it out ok

Don't you love new hype and public panic? regular flu is still one of the biggest killers but because it doesn't have a fancy title people forget about it
                  sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
                    Hehe... apparently one of the Harry Potter actors had it... in an interview said he didn't know what the fuss was... was like regular flu and soup, juice and rest sorted it out ok
                    I think it was the guy who plays Ron. Can't remember his name, though.

Don't you love new hype and public panic? regular flu is still one of the biggest killers but because it doesn't have a fancy title people forget about it
                    Forget about it until they get it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Remember bird flu? They were saying that it could kill one person in every four... The media isn't happy unless it can ruffle up a medical panic. Although some people are still getting incredibly paranoid about it... money's on that Rodney would be one of them

Comment

I dunno... he seemed to cope ok... If he was *that* worried about disease he wouldn't have stepped through the 'gate without either a full hazmat suit or at least a surgical mask
                        sig by me

Comment

*needs someone to post a pic from 'Runner' *

Comment

Ah but that was against the nasty *sunshine* not bugs
                            sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                              *needs someone to post a pic from 'Runner' *
                              Wish granted.

Spoiler:

Anything else?
                              sigpic

Comment

*Worships Ravenheart, the magical photo-bringer *

They're... sun-bugs!

Note: Tiredness=Insanity

Comment

Working...
                                X