• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    I'll think about it, ok?
    Ok.

That woman in white on the right-
    She looks sooooo bored! If that was me I would not be looking at my computer, not with that particular view in front of me.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Ok.

She looks sooooo bored! If that was me I would not be looking at my computer, not with that particular view in front of me.
      I have to agree on that one!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

OMG! My mom just said the funniest thing!
        Spoiler:

Where out in the yard cleaning up after the wicked thunderstorm on Friday and were chatting about our neighbors cat about how we hoped she was inside during the storm. The cat's name is Blacky btw. My mom is going on about how she hopes our neighbor is alright because she went away to a retreat of some kind and the lights in her house have been on, they're on a timer so we don't know if she's home or not.

Anyway, my mom suggests that maybe our neighbors niece stopped by to feed Blacky and maybe that's why the lights were on. Here's the funny part: My mom says "Maybe she fed on Blacky?" Fed on. Now it took both of us a nanosecond the realize what she said and when we did we both cracked up. Now, in all fairness we were talking about Atlantis moments before this so she mist likely had Atlantis on the brain.

Sorry for the OT-ness!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:

Where out in the yard cleaning up after the wicked thunderstorm on Friday and were chatting about our neighbors cat about how we hoped she was inside during the storm. The cat's name is Blacky btw. My mom is going on about how she hopes our neighbor is alright because she went away to a retreat of some kind and the lights in her house have been on, they're on a timer so we don't know if she's home or not.

Anyway, my mom suggests that maybe our neighbors niece stopped by to feed Blacky and maybe that's why the lights were on. Here's the funny part: My mom says "Maybe she fed on Blacky?" Fed on. Now it took both of us a nanosecond the realize what she said and when we did we both cracked up. Now, in all fairness we were talking about Atlantis moments before this so she mist likely had Atlantis on the brain.

Sorry for the OT-ness!

Reminds me of the time my brother, dad, and I were talking about the military and my mother makes a comment about the garbage.

Comment

Reminds me of the time my brother, dad, and I were talking about the military and my mother makes a comment about the garbage.
            LOL!

I finally got a new mouse! An optical one! No more roller balls for me!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmmm...a few more pictures labelled 'random' from photobucket...

...I need to go a-snurching for funny ones.

Spoiler:

Concerned McKay

Worried McKay

Happy McKay

Explaining McKay

And Ecstatic McKay, with ZedPM. Mmmm...

I'm particularly fond of 1 and 3...
              Last edited by Alder; 07 July 2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post

Spoiler:

Concerned McKay

Worried McKay

Happy McKay

Explaining McKay

I'm particularly fond of 1 and 3...
                Hiya Alder! Yes, 1 is quite nice. I went "Oooohhh" when I saw it. And 3 is beautiful... then again, so is 1.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...zpm-84-zpm.jpg
                  I love this picture... although it always makes me go to a smutty place
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                    I love this picture... although it always makes me go to a smutty place
                    I don't get it. Is it the ZedPM, the look on his face... both?

Sorry for being dense about this. I really shouldn't be.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

That's a great picture!! I bet he's having a blast with his new iPhone!!

Latest twitter form David:
                      Reenacting motorcycle attack from Mad Max with Baz and his Skuut bike…instead of a gun he's going for a spatula! ~half a minute ago from Tweetie
                      What a fun daddy Baz has!
                      Skuut bike:
                      http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c.../skuutbike.jpg
                      Lucky Baz! Hey thanks for the picture of the bike...helps with the visual!
                      Also, thanks for the pictures of DH...that also helps with the visual!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC
                      That woman in white on the right-
                      LOL! If she looked up from her computer, I bet she wouldn't be so bored! I know I wouldn't be!

Spoiler:

Sorry for the OT-ness!
                      That was a cute story!! Thanks for sharing! Had me smiling!

Thanks for the pictures!! Yes...go forth in quest of funny pictures and then returnith here and share them!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                        That's a great picture!! I bet he's having a blast with his new iPhone!!

Lucky Baz! Hey thanks for the picture of the bike...helps with the visual!
                        Also, thanks for the pictures of DH...that also helps with the visual!
                        You're welcome.

LOL! If she looked up from her computer, I bet she wouldn't be so bored! I know I wouldn't be!
                        http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...0ea5e4-1-1.jpg
                        You got that right!

That was a cute story!! Thanks for sharing! Had me smiling!
                        Always happy to make a friend smile.

Funny pictures? I have some of those..
                        Spoiler:

Some behind the scenes funnies... including my fave blooper.
                        Spoiler:

The blooper.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...0ea5e4-1-1.jpg

While I'm not too fond of looking at butts (I don't care whose they are), the rest of him is rather nice.

Spoiler:
                          *intentional repost*
                          The sad part is that he actually looks better in that dead spider than Jason does.
                          Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 28 June 2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Love the last one!! Looks good in dreads!! Love the video he did, he always seems to have so much fun!!

Some behind the scenes funnies... including my fave blooper.
                            The blooper.
                            http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tcblooper3.jpg
                            I wonder what Paul said to make them crack up so much! Love this side profile..tummy!!

*intentional repost*
                            The sad part is that he actually looks better in that dead spider than Jason does.
                            He really does!! LOL!!

sig by Varda

Comment

He really does!! LOL!!
                              Which is really, really sad. Idiot Sci-Fi.

Sorry for streching the page.

Comment

LOL!

I finally got a new mouse! An optical one! No more roller balls for me!
                                Welcome to the ranks of "Oooooo loookies my mouse has a color light thingy instead of a ball, it's specialer" lol ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X