Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SerenitySky:

I know were your coming from!

I LOVE DAVID to bits! But ugh I do not like the pairing of McKay and Keller! It is alright for you to say so too. I come here to gush about David, not the IMO ickyness that is that pairing!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

from David's funny message on Twitter:

Mars and I are going to the barber (he's just a spectator)...problem is the car feels so much smaller given his horrendous breath!?

David get a haircut? I like him in shagged hair! ( I sent my mesage to tell him to get a mint dog biscuit for Mars.)

Comment

Lol!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
          from David's funny message on Twitter:
          Mars and I are going to the barber (he's just a spectator)...problem is the car feels so much smaller given his horrendous breath!?
          Awwww...poor Mars! He just needs one of those dog biscuits that helps with doggy fresh breath.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Lucylee View Post
            She looks about 18 to me, and to be honest, this pairing also squicks me out, to no end.
            But I do love Rodney McKay - he's one of the best characters ever!
            And David is brilliant!
            She just looks young for her age.

If you wanna know what I think of McKeller then have a look at my spoiler sig.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I just got the season 4 Companion book and words can't tell how I love the Prologue which is written by David Hewlett. He just tells the heart of Science Fiction, the stuff which fascinated me since I was a kid. It's not just that I agree with him, its as if he wrote about me. I saw different shows and read different books (I alway was more of a book person), but in the essence? The same.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                I just got the season 4 Companion book and words can't tell how I love the Prologue which is written by David Hewlett. He just tells the heart of Science Fiction, the stuff which fascinated me since I was a kid. It's not just that I agree with him, its as if he wrote about me. I saw different shows and read different books (I alway was more of a book person), but in the essence? The same.
                Can't wait to get that book!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

OMG must get book!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                  Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                  sigpic

Comment

I completely agree - it was lovely. David is a good writer, and his heart really came out in this bit. And his heart is a bit like all of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by SerenitySky View Post
                      I probably shouldn't say this here, but....
                      I LOVE David Hewlett, and Rodney McKay is one of my all-time favorite characters. However, this pairing with Keller is quickly diminishing all the joy I have received from this marvelous character over the years. I can't even watch Brainstorm, which will feature my favorite dude (gorgeous in a tux, no less),because I am so turned off by it.
                      It cheapens him, it demeans him in my eyes to see him lusting after this young girl. I can't stand it and it makes me so damned mad!!!!!!!!
                      To those of you who are happy, more power to you, and I hope you enjoy the episode and the rest of the season.
                      But as for myself, I am grieving the loss of one of the best characters to ever grace the television airways.
                      While I do share your opinion on this, might I direct you to the Anti McKay/Keller thread for future discussion about this topic? Talking about relationships generally isn't a good idea in a thunk thread, where lots of people can have very different opinions on things. Especially when it comes to shipping.

I normally don't get the companion books for a tv show but I might check that out now.

Comment

I am getting there with the pics, it is taking so much time due to work and RL in general but I do have a couple more David piccies for those still interested. *anyone?!?*

From Armageddon '08

For those who have seen the video of the Q&A this is when he is talking about TPTB sending him all the info from Gateworld's homepage on SG!

That's how big it was!

I was sitting in the front row, just to the side of David (he was like 10 feet away if that!) so most of my shots are side on, he did look at me a few times but you know by the half way mark I had put my camera down and was just enjoying the moment *sigh*

This one is a bit blurred (like so many of them man has to learn to stay still ) but I strangely like the effect, also this was taken without the flash which is why the colouring is different.

I have to say his hair was just amazing! Really the photos do it no justice at all! It was gorgeous! I am SO sad to hear he has gone to the barber! He should really let it grow out a bit, not too much but a tad bit longer is really nice on him.

Comment

*drools*

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                            *drools*
                            *hands over bucket*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                I am getting there with the pics, it is taking so much time due to work and RL in general but I do have a couple more David piccies for those still interested. *anyone?!?*

From Armageddon '08

For those who have seen the video of the Q&A this is when he is talking about TPTB sending him all the info from Gateworld's homepage on SG!

That's how big it was!

I was sitting in the front row, just to the side of David (he was like 10 feet away if that!) so most of my shots are side on, he did look at me a few times but you know by the half way mark I had put my camera down and was just enjoying the moment *sigh*

This one is a bit blurred (like so many of them man has to learn to stay still ) but I strangely like the effect, also this was taken without the flash which is why the colouring is different.

I have to say his hair was just amazing! Really the photos do it no justice at all! It was gorgeous! I am SO sad to hear he has gone to the barber! He should really let it grow out a bit, not too much but a tad bit longer is really nice on him.
                                Great pictures, as usual! I love how fluffy his hair looks! It's kind of funny how when David's hair reaches a certain length it can start sticking up and look like Joe's. Though much fluffier looking.

I agree he should grow it out some more. A little length looks really good on him, especially since his hair has that nice bit of curl to it. (Now I want some Boa vs. Python caps to drool over. )

Comment

Working...
                                X