No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the latest Hewlett Family pics! And that one shot of David from Armageddon! WOOHOO! CUTE!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Thunks again Willow's! Those were fabulous! So what were the sleeping arrangements anyway?
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the pics, it's a lovely family !

have you see the site of DH, he talk about the 11th doctor who and in the forum there is a link to the bbc
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/faq/form.shtml
        sent a message "want DH for the serie 5" LOL

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

x Varda x has so nicely pulled some screencaps from the SciFi promo for Brainstorm...

Check 'em out!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          I just grabbed some caps from that trailer...
          Spoilered for Brainstorm

Spoiler:

The axe thing is a bit like like The Shining except less scary and showing more raw emotion than usual, even for Rodney

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            From Armageddon.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...fox/david1.jpg

I wish you could see just how fabulous his hair was, it was totally all over the place and he looked adorable! Sadly the lighting here does it no justice at all.

Night!
            Wow! Blue is definitely a good color on him.
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster View Post
              Wow! Blue is definitely a good color on him.
              Hells yeah!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

RDAfan61 - David has talked about the sleeping arrangements during the filming of ADB previously... basically he jokes (jokes a lot!) that Jane slept with eveyone! lol Even Amanda Byram!

Jane did seem genuinely embarrassed, you would think she would be use to him by now.

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
                @WillowsCat those pictures are great!
                all my pictures from the "meet the hewletts" in london are crap except for the photoshoot of course
                Everyone told me to take loads of pics as most *with David* will be blurred 'cause he moves so much. Or they will be dark or just not look right, even with work.

I took about 200+ photos in all but I would say about 40 or so could be posted here as good Thunkable shots but only about 20 are what I would call real keepers; not that I am deleting any of them!!! No way man!
                I just wanted to ask all of you, if you could recommend me a good song that would fit David Hewlett, since I'm planning to do a general video about him, with various of his other appearances. Don't count with it within the next weeks (I have a lot to do with school), but I really want to do such a video. It would be nice if someone of you knows a cool song
                I always have to ask what "feel" for the vid you are going for? See I usually only make positive, empowering PRO - McKay/Hewlett ones so I use those type of songs but if you are going more for a joke or wacky feel *as many, many do* then you need a different kind of song.

I was working on another DH one a few months back but work and other events got in the way, so I know all about it taking time.

Comment

Those are BRILLIANT!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Those are BRILLIANT!
                    Ooo thanks RiG

I'm going to do a few more and put them in an album on my profile page if you'd like a peek
                    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                      Ooo thanks RiG

I'm going to do a few more and put them in an album on my profile page if you'd like a peek
                      Y'welcome and... an album? KEWL!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

@WillowsCat I know what you mean! same happened with my pictures... they all went blurry 'cause he moved all the time ^^ but they're still on my computer :-P

but I think I finally found a good song now I just have to get all clips on my computer ^^

Have you all seen his latest twitter messages? *g*

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
                          Have you all seen his latest twitter messages? *g*
                          Yes I saw it too as he wondered if his squirrels hibernate as winter comes :lol

Better send him lot of hugs!

I have to watch repeated SA from CW11 channel and "Darklight" on SciFi from this early morning as two were recorded in DVD during I caught ZZZZZZZ.

Comment

*goes to read David's latest twitter*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Tao of Rodney piccys.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                                Tao of Rodney piccys.

Spoiler: