Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santa,

I would like it very much if I could get a very nice hawt picspam of David/Rodney.

thank you!
    a very good girl
    fumblesmcstupid
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
      I found out that Hewlett and Tennant share same first name, birthday, and their favorite Doctor: Tom Baker.
      David told me Jon Pertwee is his doctor. Which I already knew (from a conversation he had with a fan at Armageddon who had a Peter Davison cover to sign) but so many keep saying it is Tom that I wanted to get it from David in person, so I asked at Conquest.

He said he started watching DW when Jon started in the role and like most fans (myself included) you tend to stick with the first Doctor you watched as "your" Doctor. Mind you like a lot of fans of our age you can't escape Tom's influence on the show and it certainly took the series to a lot more people (a bit like Tennant ) but yeah David said it was Jon Pertwee not Tom Baker. Although I was sure he had said Tom in the past too, so maybe he really is like 99% of DW fans over 35, you just can't be pinned down on a fave doctor! lol I go from Jon, William to Peter all in one conversation! Not to mention Sylvester!

Hmm, I hope they haven't cast The Doctor yet, as it would probably mean Nesbit and I hate Nesbit. I don't know if I could watch if he was cast. It would be Colin Baker all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
        Beautiful wallpaper, Erika. That episode still makes me want to cry. I think it's the best they've done.

Here's another video I made. I'm addicted to making these things. This song I've been dying to turn into a video, but couldn't figure out how to do until now.

Rodney Whump ahead
        Your vid was very good. Nice transitions and the scenes went well with the music. It kind of ended abrubtly for me, is that how it is supposed to or was my computer screwed? What episode did Rodney have to paddled back to life in? Shame on me for not remembering something like that.
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Thunks for the pic Willow's and pic links Watcher! I love his smile. So cute and he doesn't do it like that often enough.
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
            Your vid was very good. Nice transitions and the scenes went well with the music. It kind of ended abrubtly for me, is that how it is supposed to or was my computer screwed? What episode did Rodney have to paddled back to life in? Shame on me for not remembering something like that.
            You mean defibrillated right?
            Spoiler:
            It was Doppelganger Whump!
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Yes, that's the word. Ugh sorry, couldn't think of that either. Good thing it's Friday, my brain needs a rest. Thanks for the answer!
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
                That's a great site, thanks for the link.
                Y'welcome.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                The Shrine wallie:

Spoiler:

Beautiful, georgous and very well done. I LOVE IT!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                Here's another video I made. I'm addicted to making these things. This song I've been dying to turn into a video, but couldn't figure out how to do until now.

Rodney Whump ahead
                Kewl, I'll watch it when I have more time.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  David told me Jon Pertwee is his doctor. Which I already knew (from a conversation he had with a fan at Armageddon who had a Peter Davison cover to sign) but so many keep saying it is Tom that I wanted to get it from David in person, so I asked at Conquest.

He said he started watching DW when Jon started in the role and like most fans (myself included) you tend to stick with the first Doctor you watched as "your" Doctor. Mind you like a lot of fans of our age you can't escape Tom's influence on the show and it certainly took the series to a lot more people (a bit like Tennant ) but yeah David said it was Jon Pertwee not Tom Baker. Although I was sure he had said Tom in the past too, so maybe he really is like 99% of DW fans over 35, you just can't be pinned down on a fave doctor! lol I go from Jon, William to Peter all in one conversation! Not to mention Sylvester!

Hmm, I hope they haven't cast The Doctor yet, as it would probably mean Nesbit and I hate Nesbit. I don't know if I could watch if he was cast. It would be Colin Baker all over again!

you are lucky to get an answer from David himself as I found a fact about his favorite Doctor Who from few websites

Comment

I loved Remnants so much, I'm here for a pic spam. Tonight's episode made me happy, so I'll do smile pics

And one from my personal collection
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Cube is on IFC right now! 12:00am *shudders* Fun movie!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                        I loved Remnants so much
                        Is SGA still on the air?! I seemed to have stopped watching after the magnificent The Shrine. How on earth could they ever top that? They can't so I stopped watching.
                        And one from my personal collection
                        http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...3/Happy2-1.jpg
                        From my personal collection.... now that doesn't sound creepy at all!

Jane and David (yes David moves way too much! He was in the midst of teasing Jane about the sleeping arrangements in their house during the filming of ADB)

Jane and David

Jane and David and Baz! (proof that the moving too much runs in the family)

And the little Tassie Devil I gave Baz! (that David seemed to like a whole lot ) I know it was probably dumped before they left Australia, well customs etc but I got a kick out of seeing it sitting there on Baz's pram!

Comment

From Armageddon.

I wish you could see just how fabulous his hair was, it was totally all over the place and he looked adorable! Sadly the lighting here does it no justice at all.

Night!

Comment

He just looks gorgeous! Thank you for all the piccies from Australia!
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

@WillowsCat those pictures are great!
                              all my pictures from the "meet the hewletts" in london are crap except for the photoshoot of course

I just wanted to ask all of you, if you could recommend me a good song that would fit David Hewlett, since I'm planning to do a general video about him, with various of his other appearances. Don't count with it within the next weeks (I have a lot to do with school), but I really want to do such a video
                              It would be nice if someone of you knows a cool song

Comment

AAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

That's too cute Hewlett family pics!
                                Next week: Rodney own SA again by "Brain Storm". I watched a preview for next week. I feel like if David try out this episode for Doctor Who role as using Jewel as his "companion". If "Brain Storm" is likely in Doctor Who's series. I will add it to my favorite McKay episodes behind "The Shrine".

McKay: brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X