No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT the private spa in the Presidential Suite in the Mandarin Hotel.

From 0503 Broken Ties
    Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      NOT the private spa in the Presidential Suite in the Mandarin Hotel.

From 0503 Broken Ties
      Spoiler:

Hmmm, he never relax himself without his laptop. May he text Beckett?

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        I just saw 'Get Down'

It was great

No caps though as it's never been released in the UK I had to get Region 1.

Won't play on my laptop
        I think I have some caps on my computer at home. I'll check it later. First I wasn't sure what to think about this film. But now I like it. It's an interesting one. And David is great.

I have currently 'The Cube' on my desk to make some caps. But first I'll have to connect a second drive for the region 1 DVDs. Since I've already changed the region code too often, my computer only accept region 2 now. That's really annoying.
        sigpic

Comment

Now I'm home and have read a few pages here.

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
          Just popping in to share a new video I made. Enjoy!

Too much to Do, Not Enough Time to Do It.
          That's a fantastic video! Thanks for sharing.

@ Willow's Cat

I'm happy for you. I guess every fan would love to have such experiences at a con.

And here are some of my Get Down caps:

Spoiler:

My SGA Season 4 Companion Book arrived yesterday.

Spoiler:
          David wrote the foreword. I've rarely read such a nice foreword. One of the things why I adore him is that he really, really loves SGA and everything around it. It doesn't seem just like an ordinary job for him. I still can't believe that this will end soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
            I just saw 'Get Down'

It was great

No caps though as it's never been released in the UK I had to get Region 1.

Won't play on my laptop
            I bought "Get Down" last year on amazon.co.uk and it is definitely not only RC2 but RC 0 and sitting right next to me (unfortunately my MacBook doesn't make screencaps).

Looks like they threw it out of the program. Bummer
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Treed Murray (AKA Get Down) as a film is alright, but it was too predictable for me, I knew what was going to happen before it happened and that always takes the shine off movies/TV/plays.

Also David's hair was just too short and sleek for my liking. No wonder I love Nothing.... longer *messy* hair, and no one could predict that ending! lol

Comment

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
                And here are some of my Get Down caps:

Spoiler:

Oh. My. THUNK!

My SGA Season 4 Companion Book arrived yesterday.

Spoiler:
                David wrote the foreword. I've rarely read such a nice foreword. One of the things why I adore him is that he really, really loves SGA and everything around it. It doesn't seem just like an ordinary job for him. I still can't believe that this will end soon.
                Oh, cool! Can't wait to get it!

Spoiler:
                I may just have to wait until Christmas, but, it's definitely worth it!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for Screencaps of Get Down! but I want more screencaps of DH!!!!!

Comment

Well, David is sure to be happy. Doctors Without Borders got the most money from the Tripadvisor.com thing for charities.

* $392,000 Doctors Without Borders
                    * $347,000 Save the Children
                    * $137,000 The Nature Conservancy
                    * $70,000 Conservation International
                    * $54,000 National Geographic Society
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                      Screencaps--->http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/FilmTreedMurray.htm
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey there folks!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        I can do even better RiG, check this out...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVA88_bk2u4
                        Think of it as a little teaser of what's to come, I'll probably upload the rest over the weekend. And I totally accept cookies as undying grattitude from those who haven't been able to see it yet .
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Treed Murray (AKA Get Down) as a film is alright, but it was too predictable for me, I knew what was going to happen before it happened and that always takes the shine off movies/TV/plays.

Also David's hair was just too short and sleek for my liking. No wonder I love Nothing.... longer *messy* hair, and no one could predict that ending! lol
                          I just watched Nothing...
                          Spoiler:
                          Thought it was a cross between the surreality of Spaced and the isolation of Cube. The drums part was the funniest thing in the film. I was in hysterics

Oh cool website... I saw it along the bottom of some of your previous caps and had a little visit last night - thunk thunk thunk
                          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                            Originally posted by trekie View Post
                            Hey there folks!

I can do even better RiG, check this out...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVA88_bk2u4
                            Think of it as a little teaser of what's to come, I'll probably upload the rest over the weekend. And I totally accept cookies as undying grattitude from those who haven't been able to see it yet .
                            Thanks for that! Can't wait for the rest!

As I said before(in a previous post) I had seen parts of Treed Murry on YouTube before(last year) but those vids have mysteriously disappeared. So thank you again for posting it, I'll get to see the whole movie now!

Enjoy!

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for that! Can't wait for the rest!

As I said before(in a previous post) I had seen parts of Treed Murry on YouTube before(last year) but those vids have mysteriously disappeared. So thank you again for posting it, I'll get to see the whole movie now!

Enjoy!

mmm, those cookies look delicious....

And yeah, I remember that you've seen parts of it but as you said, seeing the whole thing is much more awesome. I think it's my second favourite DH movie, so now that I have it in a suitable format I gotta spread the love.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just finish watching Treed Murray part1 but I wait for part 2. David's character look very sharp in suit!

I just get a break from Paul McGillion threads with full of hot classic pics of Paul from pages 400's to 550's. that's strange that young Paul wore leather jacket and jean like DH did in earlier acting.

Any news about A Dog's Breakfast 2 as David and his family will come home from a long vacation? I want to see ADB2 so badly!

Comment

Working...
                                X