Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Hello, folks. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to thunk for a while.

I see congrats are in order for Willow's Cat. She finally met David! And 5 hugs from the man! *is soooo jealous!* I'm looking forward to the comprehensive report with many photos.

When David updates his blog, I hope he posts a few photos from Down Under for us to oooh and ahhh over.

And welcome to all the newbies to the thread. Thanks to those who are posting those thunkable photos and screen caps.

David at Shore Leave 2008.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../DSCF8482e.jpg

David and Kate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../DSCF8341f.jpg
    I just love the way he is sitting on a sofa or chair during cons. Thank you for the pic!
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hello, folks. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to thunk for a while.

I see congrats are in order for Willow's Cat. She finally met David! And 5 hugs from the man! *is soooo jealous!* I'm looking forward to the comprehensive report with many photos.
      (((watcher!))) We both got to meet him at LAST!!!!! 2008! Whooooo!!!!!

*cough* It was a mere 3 hugs! lol I thought I missed your Shore Leave pics, so you hadn't posted them?

When David updates his blog, I hope he posts a few photos from Down Under for us to oooh and ahhh over.
      Well he has his camera with him, someone said he told them they had the same camera as he did, I also hope he posts some piccies, or just blogs full stop.

Nice, unfortunately David did not sit down at all during his Q&A not sure what the reason was so he basically was sooooo animated *bless him* that most of my pics are close up, not that there is anything wrong with that!

I love the first pic, he really is so attractive. Aw, I wish Kate could have come out here, but then again I was really happy to have him all to my self!

Did you get pics with him? Will you post?

David said at the Australian Armageddon that he was working on Starcrossed & his movie Design of the dead... funny a lot of people were genuinely surprised he was working on another movie (where have these people been!!!! ).

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        (((watcher!)))
        David said at the Australian Armageddon that he was working on Starcrossed & his movie Design of the dead... funny a lot of people were genuinely surprised he was working on another movie (where have these people been!!!! ).

Thnx for the info!!
        Maybe those people where at Whine and Ouzo festivals like me, and they forgot all they knew from to much drinking, singing and dancing, like i did
        Spoiler:
        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
        (YEAR 0 - 100)
        "O thou Sun,
        send me as far over the earth
        as is my pleasure and thine,
        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
        but never hear anything of bad ones,
        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          (((watcher!))) We both got to meet him at LAST!!!!! 2008! Whooooo!!!!!

*cough* It was a mere 3 hugs! lol I thought I missed your Shore Leave pics, so you hadn't posted them?
          <snip>

I love the first pic, he really is so attractive. Aw, I wish Kate could have come out here, but then again I was really happy to have him all to my self!

Did you get pics with him? Will you post?
          Sadly, those two are pretty much the only photos I got that were decent enough to post. I did get a photo with him but I don't like posting pics of myself.

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
          Maybe those people where at Whine and Ouzo festivals like me, and they forgot all they knew from to much drinking, singing and dancing, like i did
          Whine? Are you complaining like McKay at these festivals, or do you mean Wine? 8^)

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Sadly, those two are pretty much the only photos I got that were decent enough to post. I did get a photo with him but I don't like posting pics of myself.
            Aww, come on! Please?

Spoiler:
            Maybe you can crop yourself out of the photo somehow or cover your face, like, pixelate it or something. That is if you have the softwhere to do this with.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I understand about not wanting to post a pic of yourself. I am not sure why I felt so at ease about posting one of myself. Considering I don't even do that in locked entries on my LJ! I guess it just makes it all the more real to me, after so many years I was beginning to think this would never happen. *proof!*

I have far too many pics of David, some are just rubbish shots that I still can't bring myself to delete; others might clean up alright, I do have a couple I snapped that I think might be really nice ones. I will post as soon as I can sort it all out.

Of course I am a greedy gal, I still have to see him at Conquest this weekend!

For those in Brissy there are still tickets available, starting at $50! (can't post link as I am at work and one screen open on sites I shouldn't be in is one too many!!!). Will edit with link later.

Whine? Are you complaining like McKay at these festivals, or do you mean Wine? 8^)
              Well David was drinking plenty of beer at the cocktail party! lol

Comment

Congrats Willow's! I am very jealous as well. Thanks for deciding to share your pic with us. It's a fabulous pic so you should feel comfortable posting. You both look great! Thnks again!
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

I keep saying this, but I just adore David!

He is what all actors should be like....friendly and gracious!

OMG WILLOW'S CAT HE HUGGED YOU!!!!!!!! A LOT
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    I keep saying this, but I just adore David!

He is what all actors should be like....friendly and gracious!
                    Thankfully all actors I met at Armageddon were really nice, I didn't meet one I wouldn't have wanted to spend time with.... some like David I would have been happy to spend all my time with!

OMG WILLOW'S CAT HE HUGGED YOU!!!!!!!! A LOT
                    I KNOW! I am so glad I had photo ops for the Sunday, it really took me that whole 24 hours to be relaxed enough to just ask him for a hug. Not that the arm around my waist *twice* on Saturday wasn't also very nice. *squee*

From Twitter: Sad to leave Melbourne, but an island of dingos awaits us!

Whee! David heading for an island of Dingos... well the only island I can think of is Fraser Island in Queensland.... Queensland is where the Conquest event is.... I am getting excited again!

Comment

Originaly posteed by Willow'sCat
                      Whee! David heading for an island of Dingos... well the only island I can think of is Fraser Island in Queensland.... Queensland is where the Conquest event is.... I am getting excited again!
                      Hi Willow'sCat

It sound's like you had a blast at Armegeddon i so wish i could have gone but i'am deffinaitly going next year

i'm heading to the conquest event as well i'm so excited and so nervis at the sametime .

I cant wait
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Defiant One eyeball piccys.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                          Defiant One eyeball piccys.
                          Thanks Ravenheart!

OMG, he is sooo beautiful. The last pic is one of my favorites, such a gotta-hug woobie. (keels over onto floor)

I miss the blue shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                            Thanks Ravenheart!

OMG, he is sooo beautiful. The last pic is one of my favorites, such a gotta-hug woobie. (keels over onto floor)

I miss the blue shirt!
                            Me too!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh i mean Wine!!!
                              "whine festivals".... those would be hillarius... people would propably have to attend them with their ears covered!!! (with those ear things that i don't rememper how they're called in english)
                              Spoiler:
                              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                              (YEAR 0 - 100)
                              "O thou Sun,
                              send me as far over the earth
                              as is my pleasure and thine,
                              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                              but never hear anything of bad ones,
                              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Great pics Ravenheart! As always.

There aint nothin' about him that don't do something for me.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X